The Adventures of Brad, Naq, and Aqn: 1-3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Adventures of Brad, Naq, and Aqn: 1-3

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Story one: Dark Days
Chapter One: The danger

It was a dark, gloomy day. It had been years since the creation of Naq’s evil counterpart, Qan. I was strolling down the road when I noticed a letter placed at my feet. As I picked it up and read, I noticed the signature, it was of a dark essence. I noticed the name Qan on the letter when I opened it. Here is what it said:
"Hello Brad,
You may be wondering why I’ve returned. Hahaha, all that will be revealed soon enough. Let’s see you try to stop me this time, I’ve got a whole army working for me, and this time, I will NOT lose.”
Knowing how dangerous Qan was the first time we had crossed paths, he would be much harder to stop this time. As I ran back to my house to meet with my neutral counterpart, Naq, I began thinking of Qan’s army and what it contained. Only time will answer that question. Soon I got near my home and showed my counterpart the letter, concerned, he had his heroic brother, Aqn, get ready for the long journey ahead of us. We only had a few days to prepare and embark on our journey to stop the evil Qan. On day one, we stocked up on food and the truly needed supplies. On day two, we stocked up on the weapons we’d need, Bows, arrows, bombs, and swords. On day three, we left on our journey to stop the on responsible for the letter.
Chapter Two: The beginning
As we walked away from our home, I was still unsure about Qan’s army. Who knows what dangers we would encounter in his army, what foes we’d face, but deep down, I knew that we ALL knew that we’d prevail. I looked back one last time at our home and knew it’ll be a while before we saw it again. Next thing, out of nowhere, we heard screams of terror and the air reeked of murder and despair. As we followed the screaming, we heard a familiar voice. It was Qan, it had to be, but, when we reached the yells and cries for help, he left. Soon, in another village up ahead, we heard screaming, we made chase and found out who was behind all the murders, but, it was not Qan, it was one of his commanding generals… Cthulu, the keeper of the Underworld. As much as we hated to admit it, he was to strong for us to fight, so, we left in hopes that he’d stop attacking villages. As we walked away, we saw something moving. Something, unholy, something sinister. As we crept closer to the beast, it turned and tried rip off our skulls.
"That creature… It can’t be, Naq, get the Beastiary out.” I said. With all speed Naq pulled out the Bestiary and looked for the beast. "What… it… it’s not listed… what kind of creature is this?” Naq questioned… Aqn recognized this creature from before we met him in the dimension of spirits.
"That beast is an Agrocht, the eater of skulls, easy to kill but annoying.” He said. "How do you know this?” I asked. He turned and said "He’s a creature from the Spirit Dimension. It rips off everyone’s heads and eats them.” Said Aqn. The Agrocht lunged at Naq with all speed and ripped off his skull. Aqn was enraged by this maneuver and used an ancient holy skill to kill the Agrocht. After Aqn killed the Agrocht, Aqn healed Naq with his strong healing abilities and reattached his skull. During the next few hours, we were attacked again and this time, with two deaths. Naq had been killed again, and the second death was me…
Chapter three: The fourth Hero
Though we had died, Aqn was alive and well. He fought to the end and didn’t stop until all the Agrochts stopped coming. He gathered up our skulls, and had healed us back to health. Suddenly we found a seriously injured man lying on the ground. He was alive, but barely alive. We had Aqn heal the man and he thanked us and asked what we were doing in the field. "We were camping out here, we’re on a mission to stop Qan.” I said. "Really, I was heading there too. Mind if I tagged along?” The man asked. "Sure, we don’t mind.” Replied Naq. Suddenly the man started acting strange, he sensed an evil presence nearby. "Hey, guys, I feel a evil one lurking in this group.” Said the man. "That’s probably me, I was evil until I found out the evil Dr. Eagle was planning to kill me, his own loyal minion. But, don’t worry, I’m not like that anymore.” I replied. "He means he’s not like that MOST of the time.” Aqn whispered into the man’s ear.
"I’m sorry, I never introduced myself, my name Steve. And yours?” Steve asked. "My name is Brad, and this is my counterpart, Naq, and his brother, Aqn.” I replied. "Do you remember how you ended up in the middle of this field half-dead?” asked Naq. "All I remember is being attacked by some sort of creature and passing out. How did YOU get involved with this quest?” Steve asked. "Well, let’s start back when it all began…
-FLASHBACK-
-September 31st, 2009 10:30 Dr. Eagle’s lab

"BRAD, CREATE THE ULTIMATE BEING, MAKE IT UNSTOPPABLE, MAKE IT STRONGER THEN ME!” screamed Dr. Eagle. "But sir, the computer doesn’t have enough power to create a being that strong, if we create it, your lab may overheat from the computer’s strain and explode…” I replied. "YOU PATHETIC PIECE PILE OF SKIN, GIVE ME THAT, I’LL CREATE IT.” yelled Dr. Eagle. "BUT SIR, DON’T!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, but to no avail, the being was created and the lab destroyed. "KILL HIM MY CREATION, KILL BRAD!” said Dr. Eagle angrily.

-END FLASHBACK-
I managed to get away from Dr. Eagle, but his creation is out there… and his creation is Qan…
Chapter Four: Alpha Leader: the meeting
Soon after I told my story, we headed off to sleep. Soon, morning struck and we knew that we would be off again soon, we packed up and headed off. We heard sinister cackling. Suddenly, a man jumped out of a tree and started attacking us. Steve felt his pure evil heart and tried to warn us, but he spoke too quietly. "So, you are the three "Heroes” that is going to try to stop my master? Haha, you puny little humans, I am his armies leader, AND THIS IS YOUR RESTING PLACE!” said the commander. "Who… Who are you? Why do you work for Qan?” Aqn asked. "My name is Xlyphas, and I work for him because he created me.” He said. "But… How, does Qan have a lab like Dr. Eagle?” I asked. "How do you know of Dr. Eagle?” he asked. "I… I used to be his minion…” I replied. "NO, NOW ENOUGH TALKING! DIE!” he said while sending millions of Cthulu drones at us. "God help us all…” I said while laying down landmines for the drones to step on. "BRAD!” yelled Aqn. "What? What’s wrong?” I asked. "I don’t think that will work… They’re Cthulu drones…” Aqn
replied. "Egh..” I yelled.

Chapter 5: No hope left… or is there?
Soon all the Cthulu drones overwhelmed us and started to try to rip us limb from limb into a bloody pile of shredded skin, organs, and bones. Suddenly, the Cthulu drones dropped us and we fell down… hard. With what seemed like our last breaths, I saw an old friend of mine appear out of nowhere and control the Cthulu drones. "Danny? Danny, is that you?” I asked before I passed out. Around 5 hours later, we awoke to see my old childhood friend Danny. It had been years since I had seen him and was happy to have seen him again. Along with him was another friend of mine, Zack, and another, Brandon. As of then, I realized that if I’d have any chance of killing Xlyphas I’d need an army of my friends. And that we did. We went in search of some of my greatest friends who I ever knew. The next person we found was Richie. He had an accident that destroyed one of his arms and it was replaced by a robotic arm. Then, we found Jeremy. A great guy, can build nearly anything out of rocks and sticks… really surprising. Next was Jared. Ranged weapons master, good in long-range combat. I figured I had a good enough army so we started back on the road in search of Qan, and a newcomer to the fight, Xlyphas.

Chapter 6: The shadow brothers
Our team chased after Qan's armies leader, Xlyphas, and we saw in the distance a figure that look like him. But, we were wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. This figure... It was just a shadow, it had no name. While we watched it, wondering if it was friend or foe, we saw 4 similar figures jump from the trees. I took a good look at their faces, not that there was much to look at, and recognized them. They were my first creations when i was aligned with evil. They were the shadow brothers, the most evil thing i ever created, next to Qan, who, i really didn't create. I turned and ordered my friends to go on ahead except for four of them, Danny, Zack, Richie, and Jared. We fought and fought, but... I had to make Jared finish them off, for, if anyone but Jared did... My friends would die. You see... there was a reason these were my most evil creations ever, they couldn't die, and, they were 73% explosives... They would never die, we could stall them though, when they explode on death, they fly into six pieces. It takes 5 days for the pieces to merge together. At last... We had won. I felt some energy purge each time a shadow brother was defeated. It felt dark and unholy. I knew this day would come... The day... my friends would have to fight me and kill me... Little did i know what the results would turn out to be. Within the next few days, my skin became darker... My motivations grew eviler until... I was one of them... I was a shadow brother... Not only that... but the new leader of the Beta Team in Qan's army...

Chapter 7: A shocking experience
The darkness purged through me, I, the once, heroic soul, was tainted with pure evil and only destruction was on my mind. I had my minions, the younger Shadow Brothers, raid the towns, while I planted explosives all across the roads, while my minions were raiding the weapons shop, I would sneak behind the shopkeeper and silence him, put him out of his misery. The only thing about it, it wasn't me who was doing all these things, it was the darkness inside me.
Meanwhile back at the camp...
"Where is he?" asked an unfamiliar voice. "Who?" asked Zack. "Brad. I've come for him. WHERE IS HE?" asked the voice. "Well... He... became a Shadow Brother." replied Zack. "Haha, I knew the time would come he would forget about his friends and would once again be my assistant. Do you know who I am?" the now familiar voice asked. "It can't be, I thought he died..." said Aqn. "You know who he is, you've met him before?" asked the newer members. "Yeah, remember the story Brad always told us about, about when he worked with Dr. Eagle?" asked Aqn. "It's Dr. Eagle?" asked Danny. "Precisely. We all thought he died later on." Aqn replied. "Apparently not, if so, why is he here?" asked Jared who has been suspiciously quiet up until this point. "That's what I'd like to know." replied Aqn. "Well let's put it this way..." Dr. Eagle began.
Chapter 8: A new Ally?
Suddenly Dr. Eagle took out multiple bombs and threw them onto my friends clothing. They tugged and pulled but to no avail.
"Don't even try to pull those off. If you don't do what I say, your old friend, Brad, will meet his end before you can even learn how to cure him." said Dr. Eagle. "Wow, that seriously your plan? You aren't as evil as I thought you were. You're just a failed villain." said Naq. "The Dr. Eagle we know would put us in a trap or try to kill us instantaneously. You aren't him, who are you?" asked a confused Aqn. "I am Dr. Eagle, but, the Shadow Brothers... Well, I need your help to get rid of them. And about me not killing you... I've done some thinking I'm not meant to kill, just, help. Please, get rid of the Shadow Brothers. Those bombs I threw on you, they.. Are fake, easy to pull off, all you need to do is pull on the edges.." said Dr. Eagle. "Also, take this. It'll cure your friend, Brad. It won't be easy to get to him, the shadow brothers are protecting him.. Good luck." Dr. Eagle added.

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of Brad, Naq, and Aqn: 1-3

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

Agh does anyone know how to cure an intense writer's block... >~<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 am

My way would be to write a really random story where anything is possible, everything happens, and it doesn't really have a plot because you write whatever the heck you're feeling like writing right then. It's a good way to get ideas flowing.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 am

Well, I'd do that except for the fact, stories I write turn out a certain way that it really won't be random... The most random things in my stories are: Supernatural beings (IE: Cthulu) and magical beings (IE: Aqn, Qan). I can't make a random story..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum