[Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 am

Apparently in Sonic CD, there is a code that pops up this freaky screen. Here is that screen:
Apparently the japanese text translates to: Fun is infinity. Sega Enterprises. Signed the Devil.
If you want this screen, just follow these steps: 1.-At the title screen, press: Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, A
2.-Enter these numbers at the sound test:FM no.46, PCM no. 12, DA no. 25 then press start
The scary thing is it works..

While this may not be a glitch, it closely resembles one.

_________________
Wild x Steven OTP
avatar
Führer Egg Roll
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Posts : 2624
Currently playing : LiFe
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 21
Location : Sitting upon the High King's Throne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Andrew on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:06 am

It's also an Anti-Piracy screen, just so you know.

_________________
avatar
Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 8842
Currently playing : Halo 3
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Scorp on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 am

That's creepy...
VERY creepy.

_________________
:doge:
avatar
Scorp
BACONBACONBACON
BACONBACONBACON

Posts : 548
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 19
Location : Here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Lord Fuse wrote:It's also an Anti-Piracy screen, just so you know.
I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me!
Scorpion of Bacon wrote:That's creepy...
VERY creepy.
Not really. But what the heck were they smoking when they made this game?

_________________
Wild x Steven OTP
avatar
Führer Egg Roll
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Posts : 2624
Currently playing : LiFe
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 21
Location : Sitting upon the High King's Throne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Andrew on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Neku Sakuraba wrote:
Lord Fuse wrote:It's also an Anti-Piracy screen, just so you know.
I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me!
Scorpion of Bacon wrote:That's creepy...
VERY creepy.
Not really. But what the heck were they smoking when they made this game?

Pirate Pal's cigars.

_________________
avatar
Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 8842
Currently playing : Halo 3
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Lord Fuse wrote:
Neku Sakuraba wrote:
Lord Fuse wrote:It's also an Anti-Piracy screen, just so you know.
I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me!
Scorpion of Bacon wrote:That's creepy...
VERY creepy.
Not really. But what the heck were they smoking when they made this game?

Pirate Pal's cigars.
Lol.

_________________
Wild x Steven OTP
avatar
Führer Egg Roll
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Posts : 2624
Currently playing : LiFe
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 21
Location : Sitting upon the High King's Throne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sega Mega CD] Sonic CD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum