True Power RP [Chapter 1]

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Re: True Power RP [Chapter 1]

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Brad remains oddly quiet and readies his sword, griping it tight and his eyes turn a strange pattern o greens and whites and blacks before forming into a peculiar image. His pupils became clock hands and the rest became the body of a clock. Everything begins to move slowly for him as he begins transforming. A mass of time forms around his head forming a helmet of time, and it follows suit with the rest of his body. The runes on his sword glow with time as he enters this new body. He was no longer human, he was time itself. He was no longer the same person he was before. Alien, but strangely familiar, memories fill his head and he focuses on the oncoming threat. His armor glows brightly but gives off no light, but time, slowing down most that enters his vicinity. He looks around as he's in this new body. He seems excited even though his face is no longer visible.

The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Wed May 01, 2013 10:57 pm

"Cecania. Fuse."

"The weight I carry on my shoulders. It is debilitating. I'm not sure how much more I can take."

Riku sighed, and dashed over to a nearby hill, eyeing the shadows, quickly followed by Cecania and Fuse.

"Allright, here goes nothing."

He shot three lightning bolts into the air, signaling to the others for backup.

"They won't come in a while. I'll hold the shadows off with my army while us three race straight for the Llach."

Riku motioned his hands once more, and phantasmal humans came out of the ground.

"Just because I wield darkness does not mean I'm evil."

He lifted his hands forward, and the humans attacked the shadow army haphazardly, though Riku smiled, knowing that they had a little trick up their sleeve.

"Self-destruct."

The humans latched on to the shadows, functionally exploding themselves. To Riku's horror, not a single one of them was scratched.

"You know what?"

Riku flew up into the air, still shrouded in darkness.

"There's no more point in keeping you alive. No more point in trying to save you."

The sky boomed and roared, turning the ominous black the trio had seen so many times. The big difference was that a gigantic pit opened from the ground, releasing a giant burst of flame.

OOC: At this point Riku's gone mad, intent on destruction.

A sudden barrage of dark meteors began, striking the tall shadows first, then everything around it. Once they hid the ground, they remained buried, before functionally sucking everything into into darkness.

The phantasmal wolves appeared once more, but clearly shrouded in darkness only. They jumped onto the shadows, easily taking them out.

"Cecania. Fuse. Do what you must."

OOC: Guess who's your final boss?
*points at me*
I have an idea:
Yeah, the Llach won't work on him but will work on your characters, and you have to remind him what he's fighting for?

Any other ideas?
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 01, 2013 11:13 pm

(S'all good.)

Cecania frowned. Now, she might easily become an efficient murderer, but this was... annoying.

"First off, how to get to him..."

That was taken care of by the fact she could fly. Unfortunately, at this moment she did not have any lethal weapons.

At the moment.

Quickly, she summoned her red-bladed sword. Her eyes easily blazed red and she started smiling.

"If I recall correctly, reversing the Llach will cause all of these events to reverse...

"Meaning I can kill someone. Sounds good to me."

Warily, Cecania began to float into the sky. She watched Riku carefully, eying his every move.

Best be careful...

Immediately, she became invisible with a whispered word, even her sword effected by the almost silent spell. Just like that, she dashed as close as she deemed safe enough.

Now... let's see.

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Riku sensed Cecania nearby: after all, when one controls the darkness, all in it become visible.

"What is this blasphemy, Cecania? Disable the Llach so everything can go back to normal."

Riku raised his hands once more, opening the ground and releasing five pillars of flame, reducing many shadows to piles of dust. A wind blade cut through a few more, though they kept on coming with no end in sight.

Riku just snarled.

OOC: If you guys don't mind, I'll injure one of you to make the fight more worth it. Who will step up to the plate?
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 11:22 pm

*Dean noticed the lightning that Riku has sent*

Hey guys! I'm going to check out what that was! You can come if you want!

*Dean grabs a large metal sheet and jumps on and flies it to where Riku and the others are*

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 pm

(Me. I don't really mind.)

Cecania just barely maneuvered out of harm's way; she had to admit, he was quick. Being invisible wouldn't cut it.

"Nothing will go back to normal if you're hanging in the air shooting lightning bolts at everything," she spat. "Use some common sense."

She paused and looked at herself. 'Out of harm's way' her foot. One of her sleeves was singed. She winced.

"Now stop being such an idiot, shut up, and get your butt down to the ground!"

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Thu May 02, 2013 1:24 am

OOC: Here goes nothing. I leave everything into the hands of the other RPers.

Darkness shrouded Riku once more, as he began to realize his fate far too late. Once the darkness flew out, he still looked like himself, but with one major difference: two angry, red eyes.

"Cecania. I didn't want to have to do this, but I have no more choice."

Riku grabbed his four throwing knives in his right hand, automatically infusing them with lightning. He held out his left hand, trapping the helpless Cecania in a lightning sphere.

He paused for a while, eyeing the scene.

"Something tells me this won't be enough."

Riku shrouded the sphere in darkness, causing Cecania to feel faint, almost as if in between the walk from death to life.

"Much better."

He glanced at his knives, all lightning-infused. In an instant, they turned black as darkness, shrouded instead in a dark fog.

He looked up at the now-dark sky, and sighed.

"Why don't you just listen? Get down there, disable the Llach, and we win."

When he realized Cecania didn't want to respond, he did what he had to do.

He threw a knife straight into Cecania's heart, then released her.
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 am

Cecania only had an expression of anger as she fell. She was tired.

She also felt like smashing someone's skull in with a hammer, but that was normal.

Blood. Urgh. It had a horrible color, and it was sticky. Why was it sticky? She hated sticky things.

She was struggling to fill her mind with Sakaya's secrets. With all she had ever given Sakaya.

I was never real to live; I will not be real to die.

She almost laughed, only sputtering up blood from her mouth instead. Ha. Real useful that would be. (Also known as: No, I won't brutally murder the fourth wall. Maybe.)

Healing.

Healing a knife in the heart? Really amazing.

Mind you, it was taking her longer to die than an average person probably would, but it just made the pain longer.

I'd like to smash someone's skull in with a sledgehammer.

Her fingers clenched. And then, there was fire.

It didn't burn away the knife, but it did as good a job as it could burning her. Cecania was engulfed in flames.

Witness, the death of a half-blooded djinn, she would have thought drily, if she hadn't been more concerned with the fact she wasn't dead, but instead not really....

She wasn't really alive, to be fair.

She was dying--much slower, thanks to the fire--and she wasn't going to last more than a few moments. Speech? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Immediately, she coughed up blood. Instead of a human being, she was fire incarnate. Slowly, the fire began to settle down. It almost had a definite form, though it flickered and danced too much to be mistakable for a human being. White strands replaced her hair, and her eyes with glowing white.

Dying.

She could feel herself dying.

This half-life wouldn't last long. It was a half-blooded djinn's last gambit. They had a few--ten at most--minutes to kill.

Might as well bash someone's head in with a sledgehammer.

Unfortunately, standing up was a bit of a difficult task. Usually when the fire form activated, there was not a knife in the heart.

Well, she didn't care about the knife in the heart. She would bash someone's head in with a sledgehammer if she wanted to.

But instead of saying something suitably awesome, what she said was a loud curse word, followed by:

"Now, get your butts over here and help."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

*Dean can be barely seen as he is floating on the metal thing*

what are they doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

OOC: Here's the plan.
Cecania will eventually die, followed by Fuse's sacrifice leading to my death. After this, the others deactivate the Llach and all goes back to normal(thinking of plot twist rn other than resurrection).

Yay for tragic endings.
~~~~
Riku's eyes flared up once again.

"Once you're down, you STAY DOWN."

He flew up even higher into the air, disappearing into the storm clouds. Up in the sky, he quickly charged his hand in darkness, and started raining down dark meteors once more, this time at Cecania, who had somehow transformed into some thing he didn't know about.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

He turned towards Fuse.

"Disable the Llach, now. Or pay."
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 am

(OOC: I'm not much for plans, honestly. But yeah, tragic ending followed by reversal could work. Chapter 2 of this would include everybody keeping their memories, and gaining their powers again to fight a different enemy.)

Y..you...

Arthur takes his lance, and raises it to the Heavens, watching as chaos rains down, summoning a small group of chaos creatures, which began to help Cecania

How about I get rid of you, then I reverse all of this?

Arthur then raised the lance once more, and chaotic lightning began to counter some of the meteors, but draining some of his power

That, or we both die swiftly, and then somebody else fixes this.

A horse appears, one made out of pure chaos, and Arthur gets on it

I'm fine with either one.

Arthur begins hurling chaos blasts around the area, corrupting it for himself

So, let's see, corruption VS corruption? This will be fun.

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

Ellie comes shooting from the direction of where the group had been, accidentally smashing into Riku and knocking both of them to the ground.

Whoa, sorry! I was going faster than I thought I could, and couldn't see straight. DARN YOU, KINETIC ENERGY!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 02, 2013 11:00 am

Arthur's horse dissipates, and he gets back up

Stay out of the way! I'm sorry, but right now, I'm afraid I've got the best chance of all of us to beat him...

Arthur rushes at Riku, slashing at him with the blade on his lance, and throwing him into the air

You used to be something more than this, y'know!

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu May 02, 2013 1:16 pm

What's going on? Is somebody evil now? WHAT'D I MISS?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 pm

*Dean floats over*

I'm not sure either...

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 pm

(I'm dead yeaaaaaah Cool This means no brutally murdering the fourth wall. Good on you.)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

"Fuse, I know you inside out."

"You stand no more chance."

Riku, even when injured, surrounded himself in darkness, healing the lance wound that Fuse made near-effortlessly.

"Realize this: you control yourself too much. Release the darkness and you will attain True Power."

Riku slammed dark meteor after dark meteor after dark meteor straight in Fuse's direction, his eyes burning as he did so. The meteors, about twice the size of his previous ones, exploded on impact, blowing Fuse and the others away.

"And you're silly to think your power can reverse the Llach's effects: my master sealed it himself, and if even he couldn't break it, what chance do you have?"

Riku's eyes glowed with power once more. He effortlessly trapped Fuse in one dark sphere, while raining down lightning bolts and imprisoning the others with lightning.

"You see: this is what darkness can do."

He readied his darkness once more, charging his knives with evil power.

OOC: This is where, Fuse, you break out, latch yourself on to me, and then self-destruct?

Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm

(OOC: That, with a bit more flashy stuff)

So, it's this point, now, isn't it?

Arthur bows his head as his armor becomes blurry, and begins to turn into a mist

The fires of chaos will burn the weak...

Arthur's armor shatters, leaving him as a purple entity in the air

...Making the fabric of reality complete.

Arthur flies into the air

This is it, the end for both of us...

Arthur turns his head towards Riku as the world around them flakes away, leaving the two in a void

I have all of this power, I'm the true embodiment of chaos now, and you know what? Entering this form is suicide for me, and a true goodbye to you.

A single tear falls as Arthur thinks over all that was lost

Countless lives, so much damage...

Arthur holds his hand out, and energy begins to fly into it

I'll give you one quick explanation to this form, so you understand the way you died. Upon entering it, my soul merges with chaos. I can't reverse that. What happens when what's left of me is devoured? The universe I'm in is devoured, too. That's why I took us to a brand new void, one I could create with this power.

A massive amount of energy flies from Arthur's chest to his hand, and the blast is fired

Goodbye... friend...

Riku's body vanishes, and a second later, Arthur's soul is devoured, consuming the void, and destroying it completely

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

~END~

So... there it was. Arthur, Riku, and Cecania, all dead. It was odd... despite all of the strange things that happened... they awoke once more.

Now that chaos has entered this world... it can't die, can it?

No, not at all.

Time has also entered that same world through an incarnate! Evel, what can we do? Eventually the elemental lords will all gain their powers.

Ryl, we can wait for worrying about them, they can stop our tinkering in that world, and we can move on to another one.

But in this world they were powerless! Normal humans!

It doesn't matter, we can send time back, and do our experiment over. They can keep the powers, and the memories, they just won't know who we were. They never did, anyways!

What about the darkness?

Get rid of its power.

Understood.

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:35 am

hah

look at these dumb fukkin rp nerds

HAVING FUN, NERDS?!

The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 am

(OOC: Brad you're supposed to put things like that in the OOC section!)

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum