Shayla's Journey to Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shayla's Journey to Insanity

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 am

This is a story for my character “Shayla Ashyoy”. If you do not understand parts of the story, please list them as a reply.

(PS: Shayla also has an Austrailian accent, I forget this sometimes)

In the planet Alternia, there was a young troll by the name of Shayla Ashyoy. While he was still a little grub, his lusus was raised by his brother, currently known as “Vaas Ashyoy”. Anyhow once Shayla grown to a certain age to the point he can raise his lusus. Vaas simply vanished from the hive, and Shayla has no recollection of him whatsoever. Shayla eventually made a schedule on what time to feed, train, and play with his lusus. On his 3rd sweep however, he met a young female troll by the name of “Marria Retina”. It went in a straight line of relationships, it started as Strangers, then Friends, then Morails, eventually to the stage Matesprite. This all happens in a single sweep as well. Marria would eventually company Shayla with his adventures of the game sgrub. But this doesn't happen until after his 6th sweep.

After two sweeps with Marria, he eventually found a new friend named “Anabel Quette” and her Morail “Reyjka Rapine”. Shayla became friends with Anabel rather quickly, while Reyjka's rude and questionable actions would make friendship between Shayla and Rey pretty slow. Not even a sweep passed, and Anabel randomly left Reyjka for reasons that Shayla couldn't find. A few days after his 6th sweep, a game by the name of Sgrub randomly came up onto his computer, he looked into the logs of a previous troll by the name of “Karkat Vantas” (Simply a reference, he has no purpose in the story). It told him of the effects of the game after it is run. Shayla began to notice that the effects from the log is happening sooner than expected, he logged onto his Trollian account and spoke to his friend Anabel. There, the two was sucked into the Medium before meteors came and attacked the planet, again.

While Shayla was in the Medium he found new friends and enemies. He found out why Anabel left Reyjka, met a new human friend with the name of “Mark Frye”. Found and watched his older brother, Vaas, die from Reyjka. Mark found an unlikely love with a troll named "Lizzie Linden", and saved a human named “Alexria Starit”. He is currently suspisious about Mark's brother... "Aaron Frye", who is also a vampire.

(The First paragraph and first sentence of the second paragraph of the story was made by Johann, while HoNk finished the rest of it)

I will post the adventures where everyone speaks once I get ready.

Back to top Go down

Re: Shayla's Journey to Insanity

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm

I understand essentially nothing about Homestuck except that Moirails are friends, basically. But cool bro. *shrug*

*flies away*

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Lady Nightmare wrote:I understand essentially nothing about Homestuck except that Moirails are friends, basically. But cool bro. *shrug*

*flies away*
I thought that too, but I found out that morails basically have a blood pact to protect each other.

Last edited by Lord HoNk on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 pm

*cough cough* I'm sorry, I think I just choked.

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 pm

I literally was about to edit that because how weird that post was...

EDIT: and now I did so people will have a little less of an idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum