Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay! [Chapter 3]

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay! [Chapter 3]

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Crystcom is a sore loser. They're keeping the virus as close to them as possible. Some people want to take it for their own and some want to get rid of it. Rid the world of that horrible, repugnant disease.

The Zealots are the destroyers. They are pronounced enemies of Crystcom and quick to fight anyone who gets in their way. If one of their members gets infected, there are no tears shed as they are executed.

A few of the Zealots attempt to be more sensible--but they are often trampled and left in the dust to die. Their philosophy is more of an 'eat or be eaten' one.

The government. Ah, who doesn't love a good ol' corrupt government? They're making snatchy fingers, trying to grab the virus away from Crystcom. Having been crushed underfoot by a group of survivors, they're struggling to get back up. With the virus under their control, they could rise to unimaginable heights.

Problem: They don't have the virus.

Crystcom. The one responsible for it all. Holding the virus close to them, they protect it mercilessly. They send out wave after wave of zombies, each one more fine-tuned to kill and destroy. At this moment, they are so very powerful. However, their recent defeat by Lumine has left Crystcom itself very vulnerable if the zombies are taken care of.

And then, there's always the lone wolf. The man or woman who walks life on the edge, and fights for their own agenda. They either want to destroy the virus for a reason that is above the Zealots, or want to take control of Crystcom. Perhaps they want the virus, and are willing to do anything to use it for something?

And you. Of course, you. You're an important player in this too. Care to play a game of Russian roulette? The gun may be fully loaded. Just don't cheat and peek; no one likes a cheater.

Go ahead. Entertain me.

A few rules, first. Don't break them; you'll find that I can get very, very angry.
1. Don't godmod; it is a stupid thing. Have a weakness. Godmod, and all characters will have permission to beat you up without your say on the matter. Don't dodge, block, or parry indefinitely; two or three times is the maximum.
2. Being on your own is not recommended. I'm a bit tentative in including that, but it must be there, I guess.
3. Have a flaw. This isn't a weakness thing, but rather a flaw in intentions, motives, or actions. No one is a goody two shoes. After all, this is a battle for power.
4. USE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING CORRECTLY. This rule is very important. Without it, posts become very hard to read and respond to.
5. Use original characters. I don't want to see a repeat of characters every. Single. Time. I also don't want to see ripoffs. Be original.
6. Every faction is only allowed to have eight members, excluding the leader (which is preset) On-your-own has no limit. Joining is first come, first serve. Please only have, at maximum, three characters. It gets ridiculous.
7. Don't bunny (take control of someone else's character, tell when they are hit by your attack, etc.). Don't actually try to kill someone; it's rather rude and frowned upon.
8. Have fun!

Name:
Human or?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons/Skills/Abilities:
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory):
Faction:
Notes:

Important: DESIGNATED CHARACTERS
Leader of Zealots: Lady Nightmare, as Icthia Dolorik.
Leader of Government: Riku
Leader of Crystcom: Travis

Additional Information:
Applying for Leader: Fill out a template with a character, have a bit of a PM discussion with me. As a Leader, you should follow the goals of your faction.
Being Leader: Leaders actually have a bit of a role, believe it or not. Leaders can affect the actions of someone in their factions; they can't create a post for them, but they can say 'Attack so-and-so.' The member can decide not to do so--but this will result in them being branded Rogue. When you are branded Rogue, friendly fire is basically turned on. Attacking someone in your faction not branded Rogue will cause you to be branded Rogue.
A Rogue brand can be removed; however, you will switched to being Watched for three pages.
If a member is branded Rogue for no reason, for one page members are allowed to disobey their Leader without repercussions. Leaders branding member Rogue with no reason three times can be replaced.

Zealot Members:
Leader: Lady Nightmare, Icthia Dolorik

Government Members:
Leader: Riku as Amber
1. "Wild"
2. Raymond Burke
3. Kristofyr Rhodes

Crystcom Members:
Leader: Zane Tristoln (Travis)

On-Your-Own:
Zachery Adler
Arthur Belnz

Last edited by GLaDOS on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 13 times in total

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay! [Chapter 3]

Post by Andrew on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Name: Gregory Vicor, more commonly known by his former codename, Blade.
Human or?: Human
Appearance: A tall man, wearing a blue suit of futuristic armor, with dark orange shoulder plates. Also has a visor, which can extend into a full helmet.
Personality: Cold and ruthless, Blade wants to get rid of the virus, and is willing to do anything to obtain his goal, once he is given a task, he will do anything to finish it, unless something happens, such as finding out he's on a death mission to please an employer. Right now, he's just on his own, and prepared to kill. He really hates both the Zealots, and the government, despite having a similar goal to the Zealots, and obtaining his technology from the government. He's set apart from the Zealots in that he won't bend to their definition of a hero, and despises how their members are hungry for power. The government also betrayed him, which is for the backstory.
Weapons/Skills/Abilities: A katana which can be charged with electricity, and his suit, which allows him to teleport short distances, and go undetected on most radar systems. The zombies also have a hard time realizing he exists, and he constantly uses this trick to navigate through Crystcom. The suit's system also allows him to turn invisible for a few minutes at a time.
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory): Blade was originally a government agent, which is how he obtained his suit. He went to attack the group in Chapter 2 of the Zombie RP, and found out that he was going to be used as a test for the virus, all thanks to the same people who sent him on his mission. He then joined up with the group, and left with them on Terraform colony H0LYLAND. After the virus was freed from most of the world, Blade left in his guardian machine, Savior, and flew off to attack Crystcom's remains. On his way, he was shot down, and crashed on the shores of the Crystcom colony.
Notes: He has no way of contacting the others from ZRP2, thanks to damage sustained in the crash. Guardian machine Savior is also destroyed, and could possibly be repaired, but most of the parts would need to be completely rebuilt. I'll also use dark blue for Blade.

Well... I'm here... ugh, contact is down. Well, time I got to the center of this pit, and blew it to Hell and back.

Last edited by Lord Fuse on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Name: Icthia Dolorik, known as Revolt
Human or?: Partially human, partially mechanical, her limbs (and hair) having been replaced
Appearance: You can not tell at all that Icthia is partially mechanical; the false limbs blend in seamlessly. Icthia has an immediately noticeable feature--she has silver hair, something many people identify her by. Every strand of hair is extremely sharp--if she wills it to be--and can cut through materials like wood with ease. Icthia keeps her hair in a long ponytail so she can use it as a weapon if need be. Her skin is shockingly pale, practically white, and her eyes are purple. She wears a white outlined purple helmet with a purple visor reaching only to her eyes, a white Z on black cloth centered right above the visor. She wears a very futuristic armor, mixing a black and white outline with a purple body. Many white Zs on black cloth are over it.
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=18198697
Personality: Icthia is cold and calculating, something you might not expect from the leader of the Zealots. She is amused rather than angered, sarcastic, and snarky. She will not hesitate to kill, but will always pause to ask questions--with a weapon at hand, of course. Icthia is not afraid to toe the moral line, having arguably crossed over it a few times. She is skilled enough in killing to be an assassin; she can extort the deepest of secrets with pure pain.
Weapons/Skills/Abilities: Due to her robotic limbs, Icthia can generate a transparent blade made of purple electricity in her right hand, which curves and is tremendously long. The blade can physically harm, though mainly it shocks. In her left hand she can form what appears to be purple fire, with none of the properties of fire. This fire can stun and do little else. Icthia is amazingly fast and agile, an advantage of her robotic legs.
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory): Icthia was a resident (previous head of guard) of Tekhten; an incredible wealthy resident, at that. During an unfortunate accident, she was heavily damaged. In the end, she made the decision to replace her limbs, while the rest of her was successfully repaired. She left Tekhten out of curiosity for what lay down on the world below; when she found it, she stayed, with a mix of horror and intrigue. Immediately she was angered at the corrupt government; even more was she angry at Crystcom's cruelty. In her own, violent way, Icthia dealt with it. She formed the Zealots. Crystcom would die, and they would die painfully.
Notes: Icthia is awesome. She'll use indigo.

Crystcom. The name makes her seethe with rage; it is one of the few things capable of doing it.

There's going to be a revolution.

She smiles. Her smile is haunting; it is not happiness, but cruel pleasure. It shows a bloodlust; a bloodlust soon to be achieved.

For I am the Revolt.

And, just like that, she runs. She was a hundred feet from Crystcom's 'entrance'--now but a mangled mess of metal and dirt--and now she is there. Murderously, she sings the last line of a children's song...

Ashes, ashes, we all...

She smiles, a purple curved blade flickering into existence in her hand.

Fall...

There are straggling zombies; Crystcom is shutting down for the day, it would appear. She easily slices through them with no more than a few quick motions.

Down.

Last edited by Lady Nightmare on Wed May 01, 2013 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am

(OOC: Added something I forgot to Blade's profile, it's only a few words, but it was about his ability to turn invisible for a few minutes at a time.)

Hey, you.

Blade turns to Icthia

Keep in mind, this place might blow, with or without your group, I'm going to give you that warning. So, you and your little clan can stay out of my way, if not, I can't promise most of your members life beyond this place. Then again, power hungry fools die anyways, don't they?

Blade teleports inside Crystcom, and slices his name into a wall

Let them know I'm here, it tells those dolts what's coming.

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by da rox on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 pm

NAME:Valkin
appearance:He's strangely classy for one of the last people on earth, he's a tall, skinny man that wears a black tuxedo and a purple tie. He has long black hair although it's hard to see because he has it slicked back in his black and purple patterned top hat.He also has a scar over his bottom lip.
personality:He's a bit "crazy", but at the same time he's very compassionate. Although he is crazy he's brilliant.
weapons/skills/abilities:He carries a cane that transforms into a blade at the bottom,and a large pistol like contraption that shoots large spikes.
backstory: He always stuck to the road..he's a thrill seeker and surprisingly good at fighting, but Valkin freaks out and can't concentrate when he hears loud sounds.
notes: Valkin will be red

Rule four still applies, your edits need to be checked again.

Last edited by Roxas on Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar........ again HOPEFULLY THE LAST EDIT)

ロハスとアクセル
da rox
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

Currently playing : with my mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Forgot to add the 'Faction' part of the template 'cause I'm amazingly smart like that. But I have now, so yeah.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Name: "Wild"
Appearance: He wears a grey labcoat, has green eyes, and carries around healing chemicals, but never enough for more than three heals.
Personality: He is a bit mad at times, and can be a bit of an evil Genius.
Weapons/Skills/Abilities: He can mix chemicals he has to make a healing potion, but he can only make 3 before running out of chemicals. He carries around a gauntlet like object that contains a few knives covered in an acidic substance and can lob them at the zombies.
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory): He hid in his labratory, WildCorps, and the defense system kept the zombies away. Since then, his defense system had been broken. His past is unknown.
Faction: Government
Notes: ... ... ...

Last edited by Kamen Rider ;u; on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer
Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Blade notices a Zealot down the hall, fighting off a few zombies

...Hmph, one of these fools is already in here?

Blade cloaks himself, and teleports behind the zombies, taking them out. He then takes his blade, and shoves it through the Zealot's back, and pulls it out a minute later, moving on through Crystcom

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Icthia paused, looking after Blade for a few moments. She smiled eerily.

Little boy, little boy, nasty little temper...

She heard a muffle of white noise and frowned for a moment. She narrowed her eyes, but closed them and sighed.

Little boy's got a nasty little weapon too. No great loss, no one misses little weaklings...

Her voice carried a tune that would make chills creep up your spine. The blade she had previously dissipated flickered back into physical existence. Its purple blade was just slightly transparent, enough to tint the scenery behind it purple.

Little boy needs to be taught some little manners.

She smiled.

Little boy's going to be a fun little toy.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm

So, let's see... Zane is dead, what wacko even runs this place, now? I kinda want to know who I'm going to have chop in half for victory, it does make things a bit easier.

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Name: Amber
Appearance: Very pale skin, scrawny, though not underfed. Wears a simple pink frock, a sign of her wealth and heritage. Her black hair is not tied at all, and lays down in a very natural manner, though it is complicated to do. Wears a gold watch on her left hand.
Personality: Very reserved and highly temperamental. Does not constrict emotion, but does not let it all out either, at least in front of people she doesn't know well. Has a moral objection to killing, and is observant.
Weapons/Skills/Abilities: Wields a small knife, and is fairly adept at using it, to the point of near-mastery. Wide knowledge of healing materials and poisons, though knows no cure for zombiesm.
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory): Amber is the daughter of the president, and as such, lived a live of relative prosperity before the Apocalypse began. She never had to care about having anything: everything was given to her, until her father was tragically killed. In that moment she promised that she would use her academics for the good of the world, pledging to find a cure for the apocalypse.
She began by setting up a shelter, defending herself with her array of poisons against the zombies, effectively taking out the vast majority of them. She moved through the area, sweeping the place of zombies while retaining food supplies, mainly stolen anywhere she could find it.
She eventually convinced more people to join her side, eager to set up the government that she and her father had dreamed of: a true democracy, one where everyone would be equal.
"A free place. That's what I want."
Faction: Government
Notes:

Last edited by Riku on Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 01, 2013 1:18 am

Hey, I drew (and colored) Icthia.

Too lazy 4 background.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 am

(OOC: Hey, that's really good! Out of all the drawings you HAVEN'T used Photoshop on, [Out of all of them total the Saivel one is still the best] that's probably the cleanest/best.)

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Name: Austin Jackson
Appearance: He is an elderly man that has short grey hair that is covered with a green beret, he wears a green T-Shirt that is covered in stains and rips on the sleeves. He wears camo cargo pants that he keeps his stuff in. He wears a suit similar to Blade's suit underneath all of his clothing. Except for the helmet... He is also a smoker and has a cigarrete in his mouth at all times...
Personality: He is a very tough man, meaning he is hard to get emotions out of. Except laughter... After the war he retired from, he obtained post traumatic stress disorter. Meaning he is crazy. He can take the role of the leader when it is neccesary, but he will also be respectful to anyone leading him... sometimes...
Weapons/Skills/Abilities: He has a collection of rifles and pistols at his home, but he carries around a sniper and a fully automatic rifle (M16). He has a sidearm which is 2 pistols (9mm & Desert Eagle). His left hand was lost in a knife fight and he had it replaced with a robotic hand that is fully functional and has these addons to it: Concealed Blade within the palm, A lazer that is strong enough to cut through metal, but nothing stronger. A MP3 Player with mostly Queen and AC DC songs. GPS. WIFI. He also knew Blade when he was still in the government and he may or may not know Obi Wan Kanobi.
Backstory (how you survived, rest of backstory): He is a retired war vet from a war that was 30 to 35 years back prior to the current time. After retirement, Austin was relaxing but waiting for when the government will need him back into action again. He also had a few missions with Blade, before he left the government. Austin survived the outbreak by using his war tactics to plan a way out of cities and sometimes into cities.
Faction: Government... Sometimes
Notes: Thank you Fuse and Dream for the awesome ideas =33. Also so many headaches were caused by trying to figure out what in the world to make. He will use GREEN

*Austin speaks in an old raspy voice*

Oh my god... Blade, is that you?

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Icthia's voice drops, becoming like a whisper.

Little boy's got his little little friends...

Her eyes narrow and she smiles in a way that is definitely not good.

Everyone says the more the merrier, and I'm inclined to agree.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm

(AHEM BLADE IS INSIDE CRYSTCOM AND SHE'S OUTSIDE ._.)

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 pm

(Deleting it now... I DERPED OKAY! NO JUDGING!)

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 01, 2013 8:25 pm

(Lol Guy Razz Don't worry, Icthia will be inside soon enough.)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

(It might have been good to actually say something before I act like an old man)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

(You're good. lol)

Wait.. you... Austin? It's been a while. Wait, get over here!

Blade pulls Austin out of the hall, and shuts the door

Gotta be safe 'round here, I know I can take them myself, just not sure about you, anymore. Still listening to those fools in DC?

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 pm

More or less... They have been losing their minds lately so I stopped listening to them until something smart gets out of their big heads...

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I honestly thought they dissolved after the quarantine broke, then again, I'm a wanted man for leaving a mist behind.

Blade unsheathes his sword

Somebody's coming... wait here..

Blade stands by the door, and waits as he hears footsteps, with the noise growing louder every second

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 pm

*Austin whispers*

It seems you are taking my job now... haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Blade whispers back

Perhaps I am? Okay, now it's time!

Blade opens the door, and slashes apart a drone

So, they've got machines now? Anything you could do with these bits and pieces?

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Slow down a bit! God, it takes time...

*Austin picks up a piece of the drone*

I'm not sure... they seem to be using new technology... or I'm just old

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down