True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival] Empty True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival]

Post by Lowell on Sat May 04, 2013 1:17 am

Backstory:
EARTH, APRIL 22 2013:
Master Lang knew that corruption was taking over the world. If nothing stopped it soon, then it would be little before all of the Earth was under evil, and that would be sacrilege to his master.
He summoned Riku in, telling him what had to be done. Riku had trained years for this moment, and as Master Lang briefed him on the plans, Riku's face dropped. He knew the situation was bad, but not to this extent.

Master Lang led Riku to the hall, where the Llach lay.

"You know what to do, my young friend."

Riku lay his hands on the Llach, activating it.

EARTH, MAY 4, 2013:
The Mass Destruction. That's what they called it.

It was in the town of Chicago. The Llach was there, left after the Master realized it was unsafe in Asia.

Riku realized that a greater evil was afoot, and so used his newfound control over lightning to leap over to Chicago, where he met a group of friends: Cecania, Arthur, Dean, Brad, Travis, and Ellie, all of who had gained powers as a result of the Llach's activation.

Misuse of these powers was afoot, and destruction reigned as a mysterious shadow threatened assimilation of the entire human race. Riku tried to stop them, resorting to his dark powers once he realized that mere lightning would not be enough.

Cecania and Arthur followed him on a mission to disable the Llach, but that would be the downfall of all of them. Riku, now mad with power, killed Cecania with a dark knife through the heart, and very nearly was able to kill Arthur, before he pulled both of them into a dark dimension, and sacrificed himself to kill Riku, saving the Earth from destruction, at least for now.

EARTH, MAY 4 2014:
With Cecania, Arthur and Riku all dead, the Llach remained activated, no one able to deactivate him. The one person with the knowledge that the Llach could have severe repercussions on the planet went mad at the death and demise of his student, and killed himself, thus reducing the people who knew how to stop the Llach from one to zero.

All those corrupted to darkness returned to normal, albeit keeping their powers, due to Riku's death. For a time, chaos reigned in the world, before the authorities realized that with their own superpowers, the population could still be kept under control, and they did so with an iron fist.

The government of America immediately made this announcement to all of the people, and the other governments soon did the same:
The strongest will lead, while the weak will work.
The strong have the rights to kill the weak, while the weak must obey to the strong.
If one shalt not listen, thou shalt be destroyed with a mighty fist.

The intrepid group soon realized what a bore their lives once were: no adventure, no joy. Imagine the shock of their lives when the Llach glowed once more, creating an earthquake in the nearby area. It rocked the school, thus dismissing all of them(who strangely moved to the same area after the Mass Destruction), great to escape Modern History, where they had to learn about how glorious their new nation was after the Mass Destruction.

Dean called the group together, and whispered to them:
"Here we are, once again. Looks like we have an adventure."

The others nodded, looking to avenge Cecania and Arthur, both of whom had died to even let this world live.

ASTRAL PLANE, MAY 4 2014(EARTH TIME): Cecania and Fuse were on cloud nine, quite literally. They were there to keep an eye on Riku, clothed in darkness while his heart was still recuperating from the madness, though that was unbeknownst to them.

Cecania sighed.
"Well, we can't just leave him there, Arthur."
"What harm will it do? He's already so dark there's almost nothing we can do to save him."
"He can change. He promised, remember? That he'd save the world at any cost?"
"Well, order might work..."
"Just try it!"
"It's far too risky. If it doesn't work and he activates again, who knows what dark power he could have up his sleeve?"
"And if we don't save him and he awakens anyway, who do you think he'll go after first?"
Arthur sighed, a heavier sigh than Cecania's.
"Fine. But if we suffer because of this, I'd just say it was your idea, not mine."
~~~~
Welcome to True Power RP, Chapter II.

We're keeping the same concept as the first chapter, except with a few differences:
This RP is set a year after the first one, and the Llach is going crazy with power, wrecking the entire world as we know it. Of course, the group being intrepid adventurers, travel to Chicago to try to stop it, but there's more to this than meets the eye.
Cecania, Riku and Arthur are all dead, and they have greater opposition on the astral plane: Cecania and Arthur's first job is to purge Riku of darkness, but who knows what other darkness lurks in the heavens?
Of course, you guys will be more powerful, and I'll regulate it. If I feel that you are too weak, I myself will give you some powers, and if you guys are too strong, I'll ask you to tone it down.

I'd like you guys to rewrite your bios, preferably with more info and continuity, but you guys, as always, can start posting immediately after your bio's up. No applications or whatever.

Template(stolen from Arthur):
Name: (You can use your own if you feel like it, but it is not needed, not at all)
Appearance:
Abilities:
Notes:

I'll put mine up tomorrow in the OP or something.

Last edited by Riku on Sun May 05, 2013 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Lowell
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival] Empty Re: True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival]

Post by Andrew on Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

(stolen from Arthur)

+10 points for MG names

Name: Arthur
Appearance: Right now, he appears to be covered in armor, made completely of purple crystals, which is actually all he is at the moment. Eventually, he will be able to shed the crystals, and be in a body similar to his original one.
Abilities: Complete control of chaos, albeit, he's lacking his order powers from the first time around. Right now he technically is chaos, and his control over the magic is extremely enhanced. Another thing worth mentioning about the chaos magic is that he's capable of using it to counter darkness, and usually stay on even grounds with it, granted, this all depends on who is using the darkness.
Notes: Like darkness, chaos will always exist as long as its opposite exists. Till the light is extinguished, darkness will continue to be reborn, and as long as order exists, chaos will awaken to combat it. Technically, in time, Arthur would be capable of returning to Earth, and so would Riku. Granted, he'd probably stay dead to keep Cecania company, and keep an eye on Riku. If Riku DID return to Earth, Arthur would go after him, if there was nobody else to fight the darkness.

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival] Empty Re: True Power RP[CHAPTER II: Llach's revival]

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Name: Ellie Monday
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair with a couple purple streaks in the bangs; really tall; pale, freckled skin. Wearing a navy blue t-shirt with the phrase "BOW TIES ARE COOL" printed on the front in white, with a white bow tie graphic above the words; camo cargo shorts that originally belonged to a boy; the same combat boots as before; square-rimmed, black glasses. She also has a black trench coat that reaches almost to her shoes and a compass on a red ribbon around her neck.
Abilities: To control/create fire and ice, fly, and become invisible. She also has a rather weak ability to communicate with animals.
Notes: She got the purple in her hair to remember Arthur, because purple was the Chaos color. She never really got over Arthur and Cecania, but tried not to show it. She also grew even more attached to Turtles and Tiny Stalker/Angel.

Last edited by She on Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Name: Dean McKay
Appearance: Wears a thick black jacket with lots of pockets, has a black T-shirt with "Beach Please" on it, blue ripped jeans(not in style: just broken), white sneakers.
Abilities: Very strong telekinesis: able to lift objects weighing up to a ton near-instantly for distances up to 200km to the nearest 10cm. Very strong telepathy: able to completely freeze an opponent's mind for ten seconds as well as to predict, using telepathy, where the opponent will strike to the nearest 10cm. Mild form of mind control: able to control an opponent's actions for a few seconds if their mind is weak.
Notes: Give some thanks to Riku for actually helping (Making every last bit) of this...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Name: Cecania Lorelei Jing

Appearance: All of Cecania's body appears to flicker with an almost completely opaque, bright white and yellow fire constantly. Her hair is black and straight, reaching three inches past her shoulders and being neatly cut. A few bangs hang over her face, going past her eyes, which are a reddish brown, able to change and become more red as her mood worsens. Currently, they glow with a powerful light. There are a few strands of hair scattered throughout the rest which appear to flicker the colors of fire.

She wears a magenta hoodie, though she keeps it unzipped and does not use the hood. Underneath she has a red short-sleeved T-shirt with a golden dove outline stitched on it. She has faded denim shorts reaching just above her knees and black and white tennis shoes.

Cecania is a bit taller than average, slightly skinny, and has slightly tanned skin.

Abilities: Cecania is essentially pure fire at the moment, slightly stabilized into a manageable form. She has practically perfect control of fire and can set things ablaze just by touch. Additionally, she has control over the air, to the extent of being able to take it out of someone's lungs and even float through it. In her head she has a vast knowledge of magical spells and can perform them with ease.

Notes: Nuthing.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 am

Template(stolen from Arthur):
Name: (You can use your own if you feel like it, but it is not needed, not at all) Riku.
Appearance: Wears a trademark black cloak and black shoes. His entire body seems to be eternally cloaked in darkness, a side effect of the dark powers he used while on earth. His eyes are now a black darker than dark, and his hair a ruffled black.
Abilities: Retains his trademark method of travelling: the lightning bolt, which he is able to use more effectively than ever, being able to move distances of up to 100km without stopping, as well as retaining his impressive control over lightning.
A new addition to his powers is the darkness he retains. Although nowhere near the power he demonstrated during the Mass Destruction, the darkness enables him to do much with it, including dark summoned swords, dark portals leading to random places, meteors and generally chaos.
Notes: Is now dead(slain by Fuse) and is recuperating in the Astral Plane from the effects of the dark powers on him.

Will get a post up really soon.
Lowell
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Allright, the story begins.

~~~~
Dean sighed as he looked across the destroyed school.

"Well, at least that'll put them off for a while."

He turned towards Ellie and the group, now all huddled around a fire, trying valiantly to keep warm in this cold weather, since, after all, the earthquake had not only destroyed the school, but their homes.

"Allright, we need to get to the source of this, but how?"

Ellie responded quietly.

"Well, I don't think the Llach has been moved just yet so..."

The other members in the group remained completely silent, spirit broken. This could be their doing, and actually stood a good chance of being.

Ellie just spun her hair when Dean got up and declared:

"We continue. We move to the Llach, and then we see from there."

He moved the nearby rubble away with his telekinesis, and then found the principal. Quickly making a mental link to the principal, he hacked into her mind, finding out the many secrets of the school, and then releasing her.

The group heard the police siren, and then made a break for it.

OOC: Yeah, I want more people to join please?
Also, Astral Plane update coming soon.
Lowell
Lowell
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

*panting slightly*

Dean! What'd you find out from the principal?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 pm

"To be honest here... We better make sure they are completely gone before we start a conversation..."

Dean checks the corner every few seconds to see if they outran them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 5:04 pm

(Too late to join?)

Name: K. Travis Burr or KTB(Basketball swag name^^)
Appearance: Wears a White t-shirt that has the name Shumpert and the number Twenty one in orange on the back, the hems of the hems of the shirt are blue. He also wears skinny jeans that are black in color, and Orange and blue Chucks.
Abilities: Travis' staff can control different elements when he uses the correct words. and he is linked to the underworld making him able to call demons up for a short time. He can also travel through shadows.
Notes: Not that I can think of atm.....

Travis steps out of a portal and stands in front of them

I leave for a while and this happens...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

So...

A piece of Arthur's helmet, covering where his eye would be, fades out for a second, revealing a bit of his normal face

I'm actually recovering from all of this...

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm

"Heh. Good on you..."

Cecania's eyes flickered over to the other person nearby.

"...What do you suppose we should do?" she asked, gesturing towards Riku. "We can hardly just leave him there."

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm going to stay here till he decides to leave... chaos and darkness... have to exist.

The piece fades back in

If I can recover and leave, so can he... Not sure how you could return, unless you had corruption magic...

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm

"Yes, I have no idea... it's probably for the best. After all, I'd probably murder half a million people."

Cecania laughed darkly, her words being completely serious.

"How... idiotic they are. I can't believe them."

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Once Elder, always Elder...

Arthur begins messing around with his powers, and starts creating various chaos weapons

I might as well start working with these things, in case I do have to return...

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well, okay." Cecania shrugged, the fire covering her momentarily flaring up. "I feel really, really annoyed right now."

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 pm

You have been since we ended up here...

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowell on Wed May 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Riku arose, still covered in darkness, his eyes dark as ever.

He jumped up, brandishing his knives, shouting:

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?"

He flared up, darkening the sky around him, and charging his entire body with lightning bolts from the sky.

When he saw it was only Arthur and Cecania, he calmed down.

"Why am I here?"

Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 pm

You're dead, and so are we.

Arthur sighed, and grabbed his weapons

It's possible for us to return, I believe... chaos and darkness, neither of them can die.

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

"Uh, well don't, because I'll find a way to kill you again. Somehow. Just because if you're not dead, then I'll be really, really annoyed. And lonely. And sad. And... murderous."

Cecania paused.

"Basically, don't leave, it's a bad idea."

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 09, 2013 10:49 am

I'm not leaving unless he leaves, don't worry... Even then, I could still take you with me if you had chaos magic.

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 am

Nice to see you, too Travis.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 am

When did I say "Nice to see you Max"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 am

I think I can open a window, for us to look down on the others...

Arthur's weapons all combine into a massive blade, which he then swings

There.

The blade vanishes, and the cut in the air opens up to form an image of the people on Earth

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm

"Hmm... I see Travis, Ellie, Dean--good lord, where are they?"

Cecania's eyes widened.

"I knew that they'd messed things up down there, but I didn't think they were that stupid!"

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum