How should the story continue?

33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Aquaman Adventures

Post by Guest on Sat May 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Okay, I will also try to draw some pictures on Saturdays I guess. I'll post them here instead of my Art topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 pm

While Batman is dragging Aquaman to the other challenge, Superman is currently talking to the Flash.

"No seriously, we need you to help us... I only joined the team for a few days and things are already crap with Aquaman around..." Says Superman.

"You do know that you can just make a better group and not invite Aquaman... If some guy like Spiderman tries to enter it, Batman or something would just kick him out." Says Flash.

"Good point, I might actually do that. Also I made Batman train Aquaman, maybe he can help Aquaman do some things good." Says Superman.

"Do you know what Batman is really doing?" Says Flash.

"Probably trying to kill him or something." Says Superman.

"Are you going to do anything about it?" Says Flash.

There is a very long pause.

"Me neither..." Says Flash.

Now we are back to Batman trying his hardest to try to kill Aquaman and make it look like an accident so it wont kill his reputation.

"Okay then, since last mission was so horrible. I've decided to take you to a harder mission so you will try harder." Says Batman.

"Can't I just beat up some mannequins?" Says Aquaman.

"No! A true hero doesn't train like a simple boxer! We must push through the toughest challenges ahead of us!" Says Batman.

"I guess that's respectable... Can you at least help my wounds" Says Aquaman.

"Of coarse not! You need to learn how to deal with the pain! If you don't learn now, you will never win a battle against a stronger opponent!" Says Batman.

"But... I'm bleeding..." Says Aquaman.

"Learn to deal with it! I had a broken back when I fought Bane, you can deal with a cut or two! Now get in the next chamber!" Says Batman.

"Okay..." Says Aquaman.

When Aquaman walks into the room, he only see a white room with a glass box in the middle of it.

"What do I do here?" Says Aquaman.

"You'll see." Says Batman as he pushes a button that lifted the walls, revealing an army of prisoners that charge toward Aquaman.

"Oh no..." Says Aquaman.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Dangit cliffhanger!

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Today was a bit slow... I'll make up for it Wednesday though!

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon May 20, 2013 9:54 am

Why is this so interesting?

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 20, 2013 10:39 am

I'm not sure... Maybe because I made a series about Aquaman...

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Because AQUAMAN SUCKS

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 pm

TOXINS OUT OF HIS PET FISH AND USES THEM TO

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 pm

...what

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Let the Fuse be... It's best not to disturb it's roaming...

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Uses them to kill himself

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Anyway, I'm just gonna wait until Wednesday until I make another Aquaman story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 am

(Okay, so I know about that week's vacation of Aquaman Adventures... I sorta forgot about it, just like everyone else. So I will make a very long chapter this time, just to make up for the last week thing. Also, the schedule is going to be changed to Wednesday for a few things: Easier time on working on it, and longer posts per week. Also, I have to go to church on Sunday.)

So the prisoners grabbed Aquaman and proceeded to do the most inhumane things to him, from kicking him in the gonads all the way to “scaling” him. The prisoners were eventually locked back up by Batman who felt sorry for Aquaman after these horrid things. Admittedly, I would just leave him alone but Batman can do whatever he wants...

“Okay, maybe you weren't cut out for this mission...” Says Batman.

“. . .” A grunt noise from Aquaman was made.

“Come on, get up! I'll get you a better suit and some proper training before you meet your friends again” Says Batman.

Batman then picked up Aquaman by the arm and dragged him all the way to the medical station of the Batcave.

“This shot is usually very painful, but considering you look worse than Clayface; I don't think this should hurt you as much as it would if you didn't have so many wounds already...” Says Batman as he pulls out a very large needle.

“! ! !” Aquaman is shocked in awe by the size of the needle and the strange green liquid inside it.

You may think that I will censor the procedure of where and how this shot is taken, and how painful it is to the patient, but I won't because I do not believe in that sort of stuff.

The table has moved to the “proper” position for the injection of the shot for Aquaman.

You know what, I think it is best if we just cut ahead to after the shot is taken and all that stuff is sorted out.

5 Minutes Later. . .

“That... Was... Horribl-” Aquaman says right before he passes out.

“Well, this is probably the best part of this training session for me. Finally he shuts his mouth.” Says Batman as he goes back to start making that new suit for Aquaman.

“Mister Wayne, the dolt is fully awake now. Shall I direct him to the nearest exit?” Says Alfred.

“No. Just put him in a locked room until I am done... It's almost ready anyway, so it shouldn't make him insane enough to talk to pillows or something and become Sleepman or something like that.” Says Batman as he just browses Youtube.

“I see, well shouldn't you be considering the fact that he has some serious open wounds?” Says Alfred.

“I know these things! The shot should kick in any moment now.” Says Batman.

“What did you inject him with anyway?” Says Alfred.

“A small dosage of Venom. The same that was used on Bane before he got Darth Vader's crotch piece on his face.” Says Batman.

“Doesn't Venom kill the host if he doesn't receive constant dosages?” Says Alfred.

“It would if it was a normal dose, I've genetically modified it to just speed up healing and help improve agility and strength.” Says Batman.

“Is there any side effects?” Says Alfred.

“Only one. One that I will probably regret to this day.” Says Batman.

“What is it Mr. Wayne?” Says Alfred.

“The boost in healing is a lot more extreme than I thought, it is able to reattach fallen limbs. Also, it messes with his psyche... Meaning he is basically a lighter version of Deadpool.” Says Batman.

(Okay guys, the Deadpool thing is related to the DC Universe even though that Deadpool is Marvel. Marvel and DC Comics would sometime cross the timelines together, making it where the characters can meet each other. For example, Spiderman was actually rejected by the Justice League by Batman himself. Kinda like how he was rejected from the Avengers... Anyway, Deadpool is apart of the Marvel universe so he CAN join this story, as well as any other Marvel characters. Okay, this is a sidetrack and I hope I won't have to make much of these. So BACK TO THE STORY!)

“Oh my. How would you know these things?” Says Alfred.

“I tested it on some of the prisoners we have under the cave. If you want to know who it was, look for the guy with the rainbow tattoo that says; Homoerotic Pride.” Says Batman.

“I feel as if I didn't want to know about that much information.” Says Alfred.

“Well, you might have to know the most disturbing things to get the general idea of what can happen.” Says Batman.

“I suppose you're right. Anyway, what is the fool doing now?” Says Alfred.

“I don't know right now, let me pull up the video feed.” Says Batman.

The camera shows Aquaman crying over the “Golden Age” of his Aquaman comics. He is holding up a simple picture of a comic about him talking to one of the creatures of the sea.

The picture that was poorly described by the announcer:

“That poor sap.” Says Alfred.

“Yes, well. Give him time, he will get over it by the end of the day.” Says Batman.

“I'm not sure what his intentions are now, does he want to be Arthur Curry or Orin?” Says Alfred.

“Those egos were a long time ago, they are basically dead now.” Says Batman.

“I know, it seems that he wants to do good, but we just push him aside as a joke.” Says Alfred.

“Do not bring this situation here! He has done nothing to help us.” Says Batman.

“Actually, he has-” Says Alfred before being interrupted by Batman.

“No, now just let him be and let me finish up my work!” Says Batman.

"Of coarse Mister Wayne..." Says Alfred as he walks off.

(Okay guys, this actually took a while to make. I hope you liked it! Anyway, I chose to be a bit more serious and sad at the end of the story. Tell me if I should I should continue the seriousness and throw jokes in time to time, or just bring bad luck to Aquaman until the entire story is over. Do not worry, I will make a poll. Just list your reasons as a reply)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Okay guys. I'm probably going to have to cancel this all together...

I mean, I have a lot of work and side things to take care of. I have no time to work on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum