16-Bit arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16-Bit arena

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:31 pm

A really fun PVP game. 9 vs 9 players and can choose from a good bit of characters. Use 16 cards you obtain in order to fight your friends and strangers! Later this morning, thanks to me, our very own member, The Guy (known in-game as Johann the Werewolf), joined and found it to be a good stress reliever. (Great, now he can get revenge on me for all those times ;n;) We had a few duels and I believe the final scores was Guy: 4 Me: 3? He can correct me on that. Anyway, promotional giveaway until June 23rd! If you're interested, click this link and find the "Buy" button. The direct download is free! If I'm ever online, I'll be in server 1, so, look for me there?

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16-Bit arena

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:47 pm

This didn't belong it chatlogs topic and it relates to this, so here. I'm so excited about the bolded part.

Spoiler:
Message to Psycrow: I saw Cloud, Link, and Sephiroth. Tell me I'm not going crazy!
Server down.
Connecting to: Server 1
Server down.
Connecting to: Server 1
Connected!
*** Join with friends nights @9:30pm ET!

Bring on friends; if we get a server full of 9v9s, drawings begin for custom-made characters! Details at 16bitarena.com.
Note for Desura users: If you don't see media (black screen), run install from 16bitarena.com (works even after Desura install for opening there).

Wildluigi77777
Oh wow after I said "I saw Cloud, Link, and Sephiroth. Tell me I'm not going crazy!" My internet DIED on me.
Psycrow
kidding of course, but i think you need to switch off of dialup Razz lol
Wildluigi77777
I'm not on dialup.
Psycrow
i know, was kiddin Razz
Wildluigi77777
Dial-up is actually better than what I have now lol.
Psycrow
yeah there were lots of copyright-risky characters in there. but i started that one long before this one. made hundreds of characters, made some money Razz but couldn't really "sell" that per se
Wildluigi77777
Wow lol.
Wildluigi77777
I saw Snake too.
Psycrow
there were quite a few people who sent donations and i made characters for em. there was also a full RPG, where these Paladins come from (you don't "need" to know that, they're also in the webcomic and introduced there)
Wildluigi77777
A full RPG, eh?
Psycrow
these Paladins were original characters... this all still exists somewhere Razz but the Palace community, which is what that is, has been around for over 15 years and is having a hard time attracting new people (if anyone's even trying with that still)
Psycrow
but making a copyright-safe, streamlined game, i could put it in stores
Psycrow
those trials you did used to be in that RPG for the most part, lol
Wildluigi77777
Oh wow, really?
Psycrow
the card game also was on that server, or at least a version very similar to it
Wildluigi77777
That's amzing.
Wildluigi77777
Amazing*
Psycrow
and of course the arena, though that was 5v5 max, all the commands were done by typing, etc
Psycrow
i met my girlfriend there and moved here to be with her 1-2 years ago
Wildluigi77777
Oh nice.
Connecting to: Reconnecting to last server.
Connected!
Wildluigi77777
INTERNET!

Bring on friends; if we get a server full of 9v9s, drawings begin for custom-made characters! Details at 16bitarena.com.
Note for Desura users: If you don't see media (black screen), run install from 16bitarena.com (works even after Desura install for opening there).

Wildluigi77777
Data loading...
Psycrow
do you know about what happens if we get a full server here?
Wildluigi77777
No.

Psycrow
i'll paste it from the site Razz
Wildluigi77777
The most I've seen is 3.
Psycrow
If we get enough people (filling even one server completely with 9v9s), we'll be experimenting with something new. We'll open up donations, and every $5 you send will put you in a drawing to get a character made just for you! And if this is successful
Psycrow
enough, we'll keep the game free permanently and do the drawing on a regular basis. If you don't win, 10% of everything sent will still go to ChildFund (supports hungry children around the world), so either way somebody wins.
Psycrow
we had a 9v9 the other sunday Razz when one promotion had first started
Psycrow
but that one's gone. hoping others this month help some, including the one starting tomorrow
Wildluigi77777
Oh wow.
Wildluigi77777
And I read up on the donations thing.
Psycrow
yeah i've been in a local paper and stuff... people actually download it quite a bit, but either don't connect or don't stay due to lack of others i guess Razz i try to train people when i'm here, did a lot at the start of the last promotion
Psycrow
helped get that 9v9
Psycrow
it helps too if people know someone here already, so what you did may be helpful
Wildluigi77777
Oh wow. Well, I'm one of those that just will come on no matter if anyone is on or not.
Wildluigi77777
I hope it'll be helpful.
Psycrow
i'm at work tomorrow until the evening, so if you're here that could be useful Razz
Wildluigi77777
I may. Depends on if I'm asleep or not lol.
Psycrow
i have over a dozen other people i can bring in, but i've brought them in before at the wrong time so i'm saving them for when i know tomorrow's gonna bring in many people Razz
Psycrow
yeah just if it's no trouble for you Razz
Psycrow
i'll probably make you an operator later. i've done that for people who've done less than you Razz
Wildluigi77777
Right now it's 9:29 PM for me. I'll go to sleep at 6:00 AM, and wake up around 3 or 4.
Wildluigi77777
Oh wow.
Psycrow
that's just the same as being a member but you can do a couple extra things the help
Psycrow
that's good, i'm at work until 5:30pm or so eastern time
Wildluigi77777
Alright.
Psycrow
anything you wanna ask about Razz gonna go get in the bath soon
Wildluigi77777
I'll more than likely be on then.
Psycrow
yeah if you wanna idle even if nothing's going on, that's fine
Wildluigi77777
Uhhh, nothing tht the NPCs can't answer.
Psycrow
sometimes i'll idle down in the arena as a player and someone will join and the sound catches my attention
Wildluigi77777
That*
Wildluigi77777
Lol.

I know it says probably, but hey, excitement!

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

Well the knight of Light will challenge you again young one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum