XIA Minecraft Plot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XIA Minecraft Plot

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

(Okay, this is what goes on AFTER Guy kills the Ender Dragon. So far, Guy killed it and woke back up in his room.)

Elder enters Guy's room with an iron sword in her hand

Elder: "...Murderer."

Elder holds the sword up and Guy backs up to a wall

Guy: "What's this about!?"

Elder: "You killed Mother, you IDIOT!"

Elder swings the sword at Guy and hits his side

Guy: "AGH! ...Mother!? What's this about?"

Elder: "Who do you think? You. Killed. My. MOTHER!"

Guy: "But. There wasn't any other Minecraftian here."

Elder: "Hah! Minecraftian?"

Elder: "You really thought... that I was a Minecraftian."

Guy: "Then... What are you?"

Elder: "Guess."

Guy: "I... Can't..."

Elder: "GO AHEAD AND GUESS!"

Guy: "Are you even from this world?"

Elder: "What do you think? No."

Guy: "Wait... I just thought."

Guy: "Elder... Ender..."

Elder "Oh, look. You've figured it out!"

Guy: "You're a Ender Dragon?"

Guy: "But how?"

Elder: "Why would you care?"

Guy: "What?"

Elder: "Your kind drove us close to extinction."

Guy: "Wait! What do you mean?"

Elder: "And when we were dying, you decided to keep on killing us."

Guy: ""Well... that was a long time ago, anything could have happened."

Elder: "Once, the Ender Dragons came into the Overworld. Once, they were attacked... by Minecraftians.

Elder: "They were defeated... so badly hurt they were close to dead.They had no choice but to retreat back to the End.”

Guy: "But, what if the Minecraftians lived here first?"

Elder: "They did live here first."

Elder: "It's not that we didn't shoot first; it's that you didn't stop shooting."

Guy: "Well. If we stopped, you would do the same thing to us like they did to the sky dimension..."

Elder: “We were near to extinction and already retreating. You don't keep on attacking after you've admitted defeat.”

Guy: "But, at this point. We were a new race. This was back when Notch was a Minecraftian himselft..."

Guy: "But... Apparently he gained his god status from a mysterious force."

Elder: "What does that matter to me?"

Guy: "Well... I thought the dragons had a part in his uprising. Because they were the only thing with magic at the time."

Elder: "Good reasoning... but trust me, we had nothing to do with it."

Elder: "… You were too..."

Elder: "Too new. You were a change in the realms."

Elder: "The Ender Dragons are powerful, great.... and are unchanging.”

Elder: "We are stagnant and have no need for change. Eventually, we grew to hate it."

Guy: "But, we Minecraftians changed. In many ways, we are no longer barbaric. But you might think otherwise. We still fight, but only when provoked. Dragon's too do this, because every Dragon that I read about did the same to the Minecraftian.”

Guy: “They roared and charged them first.”

Elder: "Why do you think they would do this?"

Guy: “I'm not sure the main purpose, but I think they would attack because what our ancestors did...”

Elder: “Or maybe because of the eggs.”

Guy: “Why would we need the eggs?”

Elder: “You don't need the eggs. We did.”

Guy: “Oh... I see...”

Elder: “They were our only chance left. If we kept them warm and hatched them, then we could find our way back from extinction.”

Guy: “Then why didn't you mention this earlier?”

Elder: “I had hoped you would figure it out yourself.”

Elder: “I had thought that, perhaps, you Minecraftians had changed...”

Guy: “Listen, if there was a way I could have changed this. I would do it.”

Elder: “Wishes don't change anything.”

Guy: “I know this...”

Guy: “I know I screwed up before.”

Guy: “I wished plenty of times things wouldn't go the way they did.”

Guy: “You know. I even have to fight off my own kind... Cruel cruel people called Griefers, they killed most of my friends...”

Elder: “... You had one last chance to show me that you could be trusted.”

Guy: “I didn't take it... I know...”

Elder: “...No...”

Elder: “I'm just... Not quite sure.”

Guy: “Actually... I found this there... It's still warm”

Guy pulls out an egg

Elder: “The egg!”

Elder grabbed the egg and hugged it to her protectively.

Elder: “You... Found the egg.”

Guy: “It was. On top of a fountain that appeared.”

Elder: “It's... it's okay.”

Elder: “The hatchling is still alive.”

Guy: “So there's still hope?”

Elder: “...Yes.”

Guy: “Do you need me to turn on a furnace to keep the room warm?”

Elder: “...That would help.”

Guy: “Okay.”

Guy puts some coal in the furnace and lights it.

Elder: “...Thank you.”

Guy: “Listen. If I only knew, I would have never spent the time to rebuild it.”

Guy: “Also... I'm bleeding out.”

Elder blinks

Elder: “Oh... Uh...”

Guy: “The fight, and you hit me with the sword...”

Elder closed her eyes, and a purple light emitted from her hands.

Elder: “I can fix it.”
Guy: “Okay”

The light moved from her hands to Guy's wound and quickly closed it.

Guy: “How? What? It's like nothing happened to me.”

Elder smiled.

Elder: “Magic.”

Guy: “I never thought that could actually happen- Wait... There was one time a long time ago.”

Guy: “Yes. Have you ever heard of the Temple of Notch?”

Elder: “...I think I remember Mother telling me something..."

Elder: "...but I'm not sure."

Guy: "Well. It's a true story."

Guy: "In fact. My hair color has a part in it."

Elder: "...how so?"

Guy: "Yes well. The experience was a bit different from the story."

Guy: "In the story. If you were blessed, riches would fall from the sky. In this case. Tons of dye fell and permanently changed my hair color.”

Elder: “...That's... Different”

Guy: “Yes well. Good things came from it. First of all, my blade.”

Guy pulls out his sword from the chest

Elder: “...it smells of magic.”

Guy: “Yes. Take a closer look.”

Guy turns the handle toward Elder

Elder: “Huh.”

Guy: “It's sharper than any Diamond sword I have ever seen, and it is boosted when fighting the undead.”

Elder: “Wow. That's some magic, I've got to admit.”

Guy: “Much more powerful than using an enchantment table.”

Elder: “Impressive.”

Guy nods his head

Guy: “Yeah. Also, hav you seen a book laying around here? I cannot find it.”

Elder jumped slightly

Elder: “Uh... No!”

Guy: “Wait a second.”

Elder: “Well, maybe. It depends. I mean, what was it as in a book?”

Guy: “Like a journal. It is mostly blank, but has a few pages done in the beginning...”

Elder: “Oh. Uh...”

Sweatdrop

Elder: “Well... Uh... Yeaaaaaaaah...”

Guy: “You have it, don't you...”

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 am

(I feel like saying this, for no particular reason. Ender Dragon Elder is probably not going to be my actual MC OC; I'll probably keep the skin with some edits but say that 'Elder' was an elder priestess dedicated to the Ender Dragons or some shiz.)

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 am

(I don't see a problem in it.)

Tomorrow I will start to write the Plot in a story format.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Okay. I'm going to start writing the first chapter now, feel free to log on steam and message me if you want to help. I'll also take some ideas and either copy them or edit them from the earlier posts.

I'll type it on OpenOffice first, then copy it into a brand new post.

EDIT: Actually I have an idea! Why don't we write from the perspective of each character? To get their side of the story?

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Wee! So, after the vanilla Xia Minecraft, we'll go on to... Drumroll please...

...Tekkit!

Yep.

Anyway, Elder will end up going to the End at the end of the vanilla Minecraft stuff ( Razz), and I will now introduce Tsubasa 'Imo' Suzume Okamoto.

Name: Tsubasa ‘Imo’ Suzume Okamoto

Appearance: Imo has jet-black hair, perfectly straight but unevenly cut. It reaches around halfway down her back. Her eyes are a dark blue-green color, innocently wide and round, with long, delicate eyelashes.

Due to outside work farming, Imo has a slightly muscled, and yet daintily attractive figure, with long thin fingers and a generally thin body. Additionally, her skin is deeply tanned, but still a rather light brown.

Imo stands at 5’ 11”, and has a default expression of a friendly smile. Oddly, she seems very stiff in her posture and always stands with her back straight, meaning her height is even more noticeable.

The clothing Imo wears is fairly loose; at least, loose enough to be comfortable, but still easy to maneuver and fight in. She dislikes armor; it is usually not necessary for her anyway. Her usual clothing consists of a sleeveless white cloth shirt and leather shorts almost reaching to her knees. Over this she wears a short-sleeved leather robe,  bright red in color and ending only a few inches past her knees. Simple leather sandals cover her feet.

Belongings: Imo keeps a stack of cobble, a stack of wood, some nether wart, some glass bottles, an iron set of tools, soul sand, some food, alchemical reagents, and whatever finds her way into her inventory. She keeps a book with her detailing most of the potion recipes on her at all times.

Personality: Imo is friendly and happy. She will always welcome someone into her home and is extremely patient. However, she can still deliver witty insults when required and will not hesitate to be sarcastic and playfully joke around with friends she makes; and she makes friends very easily. She is perfectly content with her life right now, messing around with alchemy and farming her own food. Though people may attempt to convince her otherwise, she has no need for extreme technology and therefore does not use it.

Overall, Imo is a pacifist. However, she keeps a few splash potions of harming (or healing for the undead) to be used if necessary.

History: Imo had an uneventful birth in a small village to a rather old couple. Her mother was an architect and her father a farmer. Her mother always wanted to build magnificent, tall buildings, but a breathing problem meant she couldn’t go high up, where it would be harder to get her necessary oxygen. She named her daughter Tsubasa, meaning wing, in the hopes her daughter would go where she couldn’t and build higher.

However, Imo took up an interest in farming instead. She had an innate skill with it, and enjoyed going outside to work side-by-side with her father in the fields. Due to her liking of the potato, her father jokingly called her ‘Imo,’ and the nickname stuck.

A fact that made her father despair was that, though she would stay outside to farm, she would always rush back in to read old books with her mother. The family had a large collection of them, ancient scrolls with amazing secrets. With her mother, Imo would browse through these books. Her mother snuck in a few tips on building on the side, but Imo largely ignored these. Even with little guidance on architecture, Imo’s buildings were aesthetically pleasing, though occasionally impractical.

Imo’s mother had much influence on Imo’s behavior; respect your elders, have good posture, be friendly and give to others. Imo followed these instructions completely and with all of her heart.

Eventually her father died from old age, meaning Imo had to abandon her books to support her mother and herself at the young age of fifteen. She read as frequently as she could, though, and eventually found a book on alchemy. Interested, she read through it and practically memorized it by heart. However, the base ingredient for potions—nether wart—was one she could never hope to find. It was simply located in too dangerous a place.

Her mother died when Imo was seventeen, and Imo decided to leave the village after a short funeral and a month to settle things. She brought with her some glass bottles, food, and farming implements. Being taught a little in the way of adventuring, she at least had stone tools and knew how to smelt; but beyond that she did not know much.

Imo had her own natural ability to survive, and set up small homes and farms as she went, wandering this way for several months. With little purpose, Imo eventually found her way deep down into the ground. She had diamond tools and was decked out entirely. Quickly, she mined obsidian and created a portal to the Nether.

Frightened by the horrible place that greeted her, Imo ran and found shelter in a Nether Fortress. As she explored, she stumbled across a bed of nether wart in a serendipitous occasion. Excited, Imo took the whole bed, along with the soul sand it grew on, and raced back to her portal.

Imo worked on alchemy, with the book’s help, and soon mastered the craft. Finally, she decided to settle down in the land of Tekkit when she was nineteen, enticed by the more advanced magic presented there. However, much of that she thought unnecessary, so she merely settled down with her alchemical skills and lived that way.

After a while, she encountered Guy and Fuse as they traveled to Tekkit in the hopes of a new adventure. Being her kind self, she welcomed them and soon befriended the two.

Abilities/Skills: Imo, though being a pacifist, is still good in a fight. She is, obviously, skilled in alchemy and has dabbled in the more advanced magical arts. Though she was brought up in a small, simple village, Imo is rather intelligent and smart, being knowledgeable about various topics.

(Formatting nightmare.)

(Soo-bah-suh, Emo, Soo-zoo-mae, Oh-kah-mo-to.)

Picture:

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Really cool!

This is an awesome step up for the second part! (If we get there. We might though.)

Also, I edited my skin after what took a super long time!

THAT PICTURE:

(Also, the story post won't be up today. Still needs some work to be presentable...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 pm

AAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh but I like vanillaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyways I'll probably write up my perspective after I get an RP set up, I need to get the setting and backstory for it done, and holy heck it is a big one.

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Actually. The perspective part is going to be cut until we find a way to keep it from making spoilers...

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:28 pm

We could go from third-person, and switch to first-person perspectives when it fits us?

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Yeah. That could work!

Edit: Also... Guy will be 20 years old. I kinda forgot to mention this, and do you mind if I take a screenshot of your skin and post it with you Bio?

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 am

Nah.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down