Modern Magic

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Modern Magic

Post by Andrew on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

DON'T LET IT COME CLOSE TO DEATH EVER AGAIN

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

lololololololololol

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Chapter 11

It was honestly really odd, to see Saivel without her Chaos magic. It was odder to see her eyes brown all of the time, instead of purple. But it wasn't very odd to see her pull out a cigarette and light it with a small flame. And that fact hurt Fuse the most.

He was about to say something, but Saivel took out her phone and began dialing numbers. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation, Fuse shut up and looked elsewhere. As Saivel held her wings in a relaxed position, he looked at them.

"Nothing quite as beautiful as an angel's wings, huh?" Fuse's heart skipped a beat. He was confused. What was that? A voice in his thoughts? Male, obviously, and his speech seemed stilted, like he didn't know the language… and he was trying too hard to sound natural. Not only that, his voice was… echoed, ringing of magic and ancient powers. As Fuse froze, the voice continued. "Well, our girl's got a half-angel, but they're still a sight."

Confused, Fuse looked around him, spotting a shadowy figure seated on a parking meter. He couldn't really make out the person, just blacks and blurs and darkened colors. Whoever it was smiled and hopped off of the meter. "Not-so-pleased to make your acquaintance, Chaos Lord." The… person held out his hand, offering a shake. A bit skeptical, Fuse took the proffered hand and shook it, only to recoil seconds after.

The man became clearer; still blurry, but Fuse could make out his features better. Saivel's conversation began to sound muffled, and soon he could only realize she was speaking because her lips were moving. Smirking, the man spoke again. "Don't worry. I can't possess you. We work against each other… not to mention that if I possessed a physical body… I can't." Fuse gave the man an odd look.

What are you? he thought towards him, assuming that was how to communicate. Who are you?

Once again, the man smirked. "Nothing," he replied laughingly. "or Void, as so many people would refer to what I consist of; and what I control. Works as a name, huh? Yeah, it does. Call me Void. As an added note, you don't have to think towards me, just talk. I've got a nice barrier set up and everything, would be a shame if you put it to waste."

"Alright then," said Fuse, "why are you here? I don't see why I've got to deal with two elemental spirits all of a sudden."

"Right, why was I here… Oh! Right! I'm here to stop Order from getting to Xyla."  Void clicked his tongue. "Order doesn't work as a name, huh… gotta get her a different English one… in any case! We're not letting Order slip her power into Orderstone and make a run for the permanent spirit realm. No."

"Why?"

Void took a breath in. "Well, see… she's our back-up plan."

"Back-up plan? Our back-up plan?" Fuse gave Void a suspicious look. "I want the details on this."

Void sighed. He shook his head and came into color. His hair was a deep, jet black, messy and hanging around his face. His eyes certainly seemed the same color, yet they weren't black, just the tiniest shade away. To contrast, his skin was a pure white, and his clothes consisted of a formal black-and-white suit. Walking forward, Void smiled. "Now my voice sounds normal, huh?"

"Still a little unnatural with the language, but otherwise human," Fuse replied. "Now give me my answer."

He stared at Void as the demon fiddled with his new clothes, his gaze growing in power as time passed. "Alright, alright," Void finally said. "Look: there's not an Order Lord, huh? Just Chaos. We need something to balance that."

"You're a Void demon, and you don't have a balance," Fuse pointed out.

"I do. The universe around us, idiot." Void glared at Fuse. "Order's been inhabiting the Orderstone for a long, long time. We didn't want her possessing someone, so she sort of lingered here, not really at full power or anything. Then she got shut out when the island turned to stone." Void took a breath in. "Now she's back, she can grow to full power relatively quickly with the proper vessel. But we can't let her get to Xyla. Because even though her power will be in the Orderstone, it won't be animate, and potentially, the power could be gotten rid of. Can't do that with demons."

"…so you want to keep her in case I go insane."

"No need to put it so harshly," Void snapped back. "But yes. Chaos is a tricky thing to handle. You can never trust it."

"Gee, thanks for the motivation," Fuse replied. He sighed and looked at his feet. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to help me. I can't possess you, but I can hang around you." In a matter of seconds, Void had reshaped into what appeared to be a small gem. "Now pick me up and put me in your pocket or something. I'm going to try to talk Order out of it until we can find her a better vessel."

Fuse paused, looking at the black gem suspended in the air. He was hesitant in reaching out to touch it. It occurred to him he could smash it against the floor; he could destroy it somehow. Who knew how this plan would affect Saivel? But taking a breath in, Fuse grabbed the gem and stuffed it in his pocket. He didn't trust himself, after all.

"Thank you, Chaos Lord." The barrier around them disappeared, allowing Fuse to hear Saivel's conversation. "We have some work to do."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 am

Ha, this image had such a large size that it got converted into a jpg. Ah well, it still looks okay, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

I might edit the .psd to make the shading more better/noticeable, but it's fine the way it is.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 am

i just said more better

it wasn't just my face that got sunburned, my brain got toasted as well

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:01 pm

went ahead and made shading better.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 am

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY REVIVING STORIES

Chapter 12

Saivel looked in the air and tapped her fingers on the table as Kaime thought over the question she had just asked. Resisting the urge to say, "Well?" she instead bit her lip and looked around nervously as Order ran a running commentary on her memories.

"Your mom likes oldies, huh? Can't blame her, fairly new to the place and all…"

Do you want popcorn up there or something? Saivel thought sarcastically. Brain theater popcorn with extra butter or… whatever?

"Huh, popcorn sounds good actually—ooh, Audrey Hepburn—"

ShutupshutupKaime'stalking— Saivel abruptly cut Order off and listened carefully to Kaime's words.

"I'm sorry, I just… I told you about the burglary, there's still stuff going on and… I can't make it. Sorry."

Saivel breathed in through her teeth. Dammit. "It's okay. I'll, uh, I'll be fine. I'll ask Fuse to come along or something."

"Sure. I'll catch you later. Bye, love you!" Saivel smiled and said the same, then hung up.

"Hey Fuse! Come over here!" Fuse jumped and grinned sheepishly, then quickly made his way over to Saivel. "I need you to come along with me to a party."

"Uh… why?" Fuse was slightly annoyed by the fact that Void, in his pocket, was already plotting out every possible scenario.

"Becaaaause. I can't show up alone and Kaime can't come and I don't know but my friend said that everyone else would show up with someone and then it would be really awkward." Saivel paused for breath. Void urged Fuse on. "Pleaaase?" she asked when Fuse looked uncertain.

"Yessayyesyescomeonjustsayyes—" Fuse wished there was an 'off' button to Void or something.

"Uh, fine?"

"Great!" Saivel grinned. Order was saying something about Roman Holiday that she couldn't be bothered about. "It's, uh, at seven thirty… might be more convenient if I pick you up, actually… Oh yeah!" Saivel looked up. "One of my friends will be there. She's, uh, just… don't... she makes… weird statements."

It was easy to tell Fuse didn't get it.

"…Inappropriate statements."

Void and Order both burst out laughing while Fuse just looked really awkward.

"Look, just… don't…" Saivel shrugged. "The rest of my friends are okay. But she gets drunk really easily. And there's definitely going to be alcohol there. …definitely. Look usually I'm the designated driver because I usually magically manage to stay under the legal limit but I suppose you could be if you don't mind driving?..."

"If she is drunk, that is going to make this all so much easier," Void advised Fuse. It sounded a bit sketchy to him, especially because he was horrible at driving.

"I'm more likely to get you in an accident than a drunk person is," Fuse said (rather honestly). Void snickered. "Are you sure someone else couldn’t?..."

"I, uh…" Saivel frowned. "Oh wait! She's becoming High Priestess, she can't drink alcohol. I think we're set. I'll, uh, see you at around seven then?" She tilted her head and smiled questioningly.

"…sure."

"Great! See ya then." Saivel waved goodbye and ran off in a matter of seconds. Fuse was slightly bemused.

"Great! This is great. Who would've thought we would've had such luck?" Void seemed very pleased with this turn of events.

"…no one?" Fuse replied under his breath. Void didn't bother saying it was a rhetorical question.

"Anyway, don't get drunk because that will muck stuff up. Not that you'd get drunk. It would be very odd to see you drinking. You're like... weird."

"What."

"Never mind, never mind. Just go home and get ready. We are going to get so much stuff done tonight!" Fuse just knew that Void was fist-pumping mentally. Shaking his head and sighing, he went to make his way back to the Citadel.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 am

A++ Self in story, A++.

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Okay, I'm gonna start reading this, FYI.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Dangit you and your epic writing skills.

Name: Venia Nashelle Their
Race: Human, with a sort of muddled ancestry.
Belongings: A LOT of gum, a tube of minty Chapstick, a small dagger, and a compound bow with several arrows.
Appearance: Build: She's a little on the tall side at 5'10, and is fairly skinny. She does not appear to be very muscular, but she's a lot stronger than she looks.
Hair: She has waist-length black hair with thick stripes of green in it. Her bangs are very straight, and stop just above her eyebrows. She sometimes puts her hair into a ponytail or twin braids, but she also likes to let it just flow down her back (she found out the hard way that having her hair down during a fight is not exactly a good idea once).
Eyes: Her eyes are grey and fairly big (not in a creepy way, but just in the way that some people have small eyes and some people have big eyes). She likes to use eye makeup, so she usually doesn't go out without applying plenty of black eyeliner and mascara.
Skin: Her skin is fair and she has a few freckles on her nose. Around the area where the waistband of her pants generally resides (so probably a few inches below the base of her spine), she has a pinstripey tattoo.
Clothes: Venia likes to wear slightly midriff-baring tops (she likes her tattoo, okay?), and either flare legged jeans and black combat boots or skinny jeans and light brown knee-high boots.
Background: Orphaned as a child, Venia learned about the occult from her adopted mother, and once spent an entire weekend possessed (completely by accident, but afterwords she was sort of attractive to demons). She left her foster home as soon as she could and joined Fuse and Saivel. She does her best to keep the past behind her, but she still remembers a lot of the dark stuff she learned. Growing up, her best friend was her monkey, Trouble, and they both certainly lived up to the monkey's name.
Personality: She's pretty sweet, but she can be downright scary if provoked. Her powers and her knowledge of the occult make her more dangerous than she first appears to be.
Alignment: Neutral good, probably.
Likes: Nachos, Trouble, her Vespa, adventures, cyborg bulls, and mysteries
Dislikes: The dark, waiting, secrets, and demons
Abilities/Skills: In addition to being brilliant at picking locks, she has powerful fire and ice magic, the ability to levitate objects and people (including herself), and she can speak to animals, which gives her a special bond with them.

The modern version of her reminds me a little of Ruby from Once Upon A Time. Just a teeny bit, though.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:11 pm

fuse doesn't like cars so i don't think he would get much practice driving

besides he can just bring the citadel everywhere why bother with cars

this means he is worst driver ever

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Shovel + Citadel dirt = I HAVE A HOVERBOARD GUYS

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

this is why it isn't a good idea for fuse to ever get slightly drunk, or high, or just generally have bad judgement

THIS HAPPENS

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 am

Exactly. Now moar plz

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 am

Chapter 13

There was a bit of a pause as Fuse looked at himself in the mirror. "I don't think you even need to bother with dressing up," Void noted a bit sarcastically. "Do you wear that every day?"

"Do you know what I do for a living?" Fuse retorted, adjusting his suit and frowning.

"…fair point," Void conceded. "Though it does look like your suit got a bit mussed up. After all, you were recently involved in a fight against your opposite element."

Fuse shrugged. "It's not that notice…" he trailed off and sighed. "Yes, it is that noticeable."

"She mentioned her friend becoming High Priestess. Must be pretty formal. And I don't think you'll get away with that wrinkled mess—"

"Oh, shut up. You wouldn't look any better if you'd just been in a fight against… the universe?..." Fuse wasn't quite sure how the universe would fight against Void, exactly, but apparently they balanced each other out anyway.

"Laaaaame. Zero out of ten bad retort." Fuse scoffed and shrugged, then opened the door of his wardrobe. "Do you literally have only business suits in your wardrobe," Void said more than asked. "Dude."

"Shuutuup I'm a CEO of a company—"

"I think most CEOs have lives. For a Chaos Lord you're really boring." Void yawned. "Anyway, find yourself a good suit or whatever. And get me out of your pocket and as far away from you as possible when you change."

Fuse snorted, fished Void out of his pocket, and left him on a nearby table. He picked out a black suit jacket and trousers, purple tie, and a white dress shirt, then moved into the bathroom.

"Purple tie? Do you always have to wear purple? I mean, you're Lord of Chaos—" this Void said in a sarcastically respectful sort of way—"and all but really? Always purple?"

"Shut up," Fuse snapped through the bathroom door. Void laughed to himself and waited for Fuse to come out of the bathroom.

"Did you change or did you un-wrinkle your suit?" Void asked, sounding entirely serious.

"Ha ha, Void… these jokes are getting lame now." Fuse picked Void up and put him in his breast pocket, followed by a fancy monogrammed silk handkerchief (which Void immediately made fun of, very lamely). "Seriously. I know you're trying, but… stop trying."

"Rude. Fine. So we're going to get Saivel drunk, and by extension Order, and then we probably have a chance of talking her out of it."

"We wouldn't have a chance otherwise?" Fuse didn't really want to know the answer.

"No.

"I thought as much." Fuse sighed and began walking to the door of his house.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to get picked up? I was just saying, because you're KIND OF FLOATING IN THE AIR."

"Don't worry, I've returned it to the place where the Citadel is… uh, supposed to be located." Fuse glanced at the clock. "Six fifty nine. Perfect."

"So her friend should appear—" A van came into sight, slowing to a stop in front of the Citadel. "Oh. Wow."

Fuse quickly stepped out the door. Saivel opened the van's door. "Hey! Over here, dumb—!"

"Saivel," Fuse heard a female voice say from the passenger seat. Someone else snickered from the driver's seat. Yet another muttered something he couldn't hear. He quickly jogged over to the van and sat down in the nearest seat, closing the door after him.

Saivel sat across from him, her hair done into a twisted side bun with two lace flowers in it. Golden, hooped earrings with three rubies dangling from it hung from her ears. Her face was made up properly, mascara, eye liner, light red eye shadow, and bright red lipstick all applied. She wore a red dress, sleeved only on the right. The red silk went across at a diagonal, eventually reaching her left hip and taking up the rest of the dress from that point. The rest of the dress was white silk, a white rose affixed to the point where white and red met.

Someone he didn't recognize sat in the leftmost back seat, and the driver seat was (obviously) occupied, as well as the passenger seat to the right. He didn't recognize anyone, but the woman in the passenger seat noticeably had both golden feathered wings and was wearing some sort of veil held by a golden band around her head.

"Didn't you say everyone would be coming with someone?" Fuse whispered to Saivel. She shrugged.

"They're in another car. You can't drive." The woman in the back chuckled a little bit. "Oh! Yeah!" Saivel exclaimed, realizing Fuse had no idea of his present company. "This is Luna. Fuse, Luna. Luna, Fuse." She gestured towards the woman in the back. Fuse couldn't really see her clearly; it was fairly dark, but he could just about make out silvery-blue highlights in her black hair, eyes as dark a blue as a twilight sky, and a glittering dark blue dress and matching silk gloves.

Luna nodded towards Fuse. "Nice to meet you, Lord of Chaos." She didn't seem very concerned about him, folding her arms across her chest and staring out the window. Fuse nodded back in reply.

"The one driving is Callia." Callia briefly looked away from the road and winked at Fuse, grinning and quickly turning back as Saivel glared at her. "…some people call her Cutie," Saivel added with a sigh. Callia's attire was… well. Her short hair was gently wavy, curling up at the ends, and highlighted with red. It was tucked behind her ears, making her simple silver diamond earrings visible. She was wearing a black dress, cut off about halfway down her thighs with a halter neck, and a silver diamond-studded bracelet shone on her right wrist.

"…hi," said Fuse, a bit awkwardly. Callia turned around and laughed, her brown eyes shining with mirth.

This whole time, Void had been cracking lame jokes, having run out of just general funniness. He suddenly stopped and fell silent as Fuse turned to the woman in the passenger seat. "And this is Caraxa, new High Priestess of our local church." Caraxa turned to face him. Fuse could barely make out blue eyes underneath the lace veil. Her hair, like the others', was black. Two braids, with golden ribbons braided in as well, reached to the back of her head, at which point they joined into one section of hair. At this point two other braids were braided together with the section of hair, making a horribly complicated and fancy hairstyle Fuse honestly couldn't be bothered about.

Most notable were her golden feathered wings, which sparkled and shone in the light as if they were actually made out of gold. Her dress was simple and made of white silk, long sleeved, high collared, and reaching to her feet. Silk gloves covered her hands, with a simple circle of gold in the center of the back.

"Nice to meet you, Caraxa." Caraxa nodded and turned away, putting her hands on her lap.

"Aaaaaaand we have reached our destination!" Callia exclaimed cheerfully, parking neatly in front of the church. "Come on now. Let's go."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 am

Oh lord

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Sweet!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

Chapter 13

Saivel opened the van door and stepped out, squeaking and wobbling slightly as she landed oddly on her high heels. Fuse laughed and followed after her, Luna appearing moments after. Looking up, Fuse saw the massive nameplate of the church, directly below a stained glass window. Verdant Lake's Church of Grace.

"Not much of an exciting name, really," Void commented. Fuse shrugged, then realized that anyone could have seen him just shrugging out of nowhere. After a quick glance around he was confident no one had seen it, or at least no one thought anything of it. Turns out lugging around someone only you can hear in your pocket was, well, a bit hard to pull off.

Saivel carefully stepped up the stairs, clearly unused to wearing high heels. Fuse laughed a bit and easily strolled up, waiting just a few moments for her. Looking back, he noticed Saivel's friends all appeared to have someone with them, except Callia and Caraxa. Caraxa for, he supposed, obvious reasons, but Callia… he could assume which friend Saivel had warned him about.

"So… what's the general plan for the event?" Fuse asked Saivel once they had passed through the massive doors of the church.

"There's a small sort of refreshment thing at the beginning, then we have the whole ceremony and then they bring out the wine and there's a fancy party. With alcohol." Saivel chuckled a little and looked around, easily finding Caraxa. Caraxa nodded at her and waved her over, walking and presumably leading her. "Come on!" she grabbed Fuse's arm and dragged him along.

They came into a large room, with a long table set with multiple small appetizers on it. It was covered with a white tablecloth and multiple flower-filled vases. At the other end of the room was a stage, though the red curtains were drawn Saivel let go of Fuse's arm, quickly grabbed a grape, and popped it in her mouth, grinning at Fuse. He smirked a bit and walked along the table, not finding much to interest him. He took a bunch of grapes and held it in his hands, deciding he'd best go over to Saivel.

She was talking with her friends, though Caraxa was nowhere to be seen. Callia looked up at Fuse and smiled.

"So you're the Chaos Lord, huh?" She paused and looked him over. Saivel rolled her eyes and protectively grabbed Fuse's arm. Callia snickered. "Come on, you already have a boyfriend. Don't be unfair." Fuse coughed awkwardly and gently removed Saivel from his arm. Saivel just glared at Callia. Luna giggled a bit.

"Come on Callia," she said simply. The blond haired, brown eyed man next to her just smiled, then realized something. He coughed awkwardly and then looked straight at Fuse.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Harvlik." He smiled and proffered a hand to Fuse, which he took and shook. "It's nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you too," Fuse replied. Someone caught his eye; a blond-haired woman with odd streaks of black and red in her hair running past. He suddenly turned as he heard curtains being opened. Caraxa appeared on the stage, beside what appeared to be a glowing book on an altar. In her hand was a small golden wand, it appeared, with six white wings affixed to it. Someone else appeared by Caraxa.

He coughed and tapped the microphone, one arm around Caraxa's shoulder. "Welcome to Verdant Lake's Church of Grace. Today I am pleased to announce that we are instating Caraxa Gotts as new High Priestess of this church!"

Everyone clapped politely. Caraxa curtsied, noticeably smiling. She then stepped to the glowing book and began chanting some sort of incantation that sounded much like spirit language. Fuse glanced questioningly at Saivel. Saivel nodded.

A circle began to glow in front of Caraxa with a comforting golden light, strengthening in brightness as the incantation continued longer. Finally, a blast of blinding light went through the whole room. Once his eyes recovered, Fuse saw what could only be an angel—no, two angels?

The taller one, the one that appeared older, had six pure white wings. Her hair was a shining gold, shimmering and illuminating her face as if it was glowing itself—and it quite possibly was. The angel's eyes were a sky blue, glimmering and shining like twin sapphires. Her clothes were quite simple; a long-sleeved, loose white dress trailing on the ground and a golden belt around her waist.

Behind her—he couldn't really see the angel behind her, only being able to make out that she looked childish. Her hair was jet black and put into two adorable little pigtails and a golden headband with two white wings on the sides. The childish angel's eyes looked a purplish-blue, having the same gem-like, shining quality of the other angel's.

For a moment everyone stood in awe, except Saivel. A small bowl she had been eating from fell to the ground and shattered. Immediately, she ran up to the stage and jumped up on it, staring the older angel in the face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she hissed at the angel. The angel looked calmly back and said something he couldn't hear.

"Saivel, what are you—" Callia shook her head no as Fuse interjected. She had a frown on her face, he noticed.

"No, look—I—you—ugh!" Saivel clenched her fists and then grabbed the older angel by the arm, dragging her off somewhere else. The angel didn't seem to object. The younger one stared after her.

The man on the stage just stared after Saivel. Caraxa whispered in his ear and he nodded. "I am sorry, but the ceremony must be put on hold for a few… a few minutes."

A murmur went through the assorted peoples. Caraxa sighed and left the wand on the altar. Gently taking the smaller angel's hand, she walked down the steps and over to Fuse, who was looking at her questioningly.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I suppose that was… well, it was a request, and it just didn't seem right to…" she sighed. "An introduction is in order. The angel you saw—" Suddenly, she looked down. The small angel let go of her hand and stood directly in front of Fuse.

"Who're you?" she asked.

"Oh lords, she's adorable," Void immediately commented. Fuse felt a bit awkward looked down at her and instead knelt on one knee to get to her height.

"I'm, uh, my name's Fuse. Who're you?" he said quickly.

"My name is Sarine," she replied. Sarine opened her mouth to say something, but Fuse's shocked face stopped her. Sarine. He'd heard that name before. Standing up, he looked at Caraxa.

She sighed and slowly nodded. "This," she said, placing her hands on the small angel's shoulders, "is Sarine, Saivel's sister. The angel you saw… that was Seraphime." She blew out a breath. "She's Saivel's mother."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:29 am

Well that didn't end too horribly

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Yay angels?

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:09 pm

So long as it doesn't end with an army of demons, we're good

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 pm

it will

it won't

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 am

Chapter 14

Saivel barreled through the doors, her mother trailing behind her, and came to an abrupt halt in the bathroom. It was, really, a very fancy bathroom. There was even an area with some soft plush chairs and then the bathroom itself was clean and white and everything. Seraphime looked around and was about to comment this when Saivel got up in her face.

"Why—why are you here?" she hissed vehemently. Seraphime just looked calmly back.

"What, I can't check up on my daughter every once in a while?" Saivel flopped onto the nearest chair with an exasperated sigh.

"Mom—no. You at least give her some f—king warning before you just drop into her damn life. You've never done this before. You've never just come and visited me before."

"I just thought it would be—"

"And you didn't need to bring Sarine along. You didn't need to do anything. You didn’t—why didn't you—" In lieu of an actual, complete sentence, Saivel just let out a frustrated groan.

Seraphime was quiet for a moment. "I am an angel, you know," she said. Saivel was about to say something when she continued. "I know where my bracelet is, what my bracelet is doing… I can sense demons."

"Oh, so this is what it's about. You're wondering why I'd ever be possessed." Saivel sighed and bent over on her elbows, covering her face with her hands. "It's…"

"Actually I'm wondering how you got possessed." Seraphime sat down in the chair across from Saivel. "I thought Order wasn't present here anymore."

"Well, now she is. She's still weak, though. Barely there. Obviously, since she's not dominant." Saivel sat up straight in her seat.

"Okay. So what does she want?"

"She wants to get to Xyla. She wants to go back. She wants to rest."

"We can't let that happen." Seraphime shook her head.

"Wh—what?" Order and Saivel shared a joint moment of surprise. "But her power will be in the—"

"You can get rid of Orderstone. You can't get rid of demons. Not permanently." Seraphime gave Saivel a hard stare. "We need her. Or there is no balance."

"Bu—but—you can't! If she—"

"I've already noticed Void's absence. I don't know where he's gone. Something's interfering with my trying to find him." Seraphime sighed. "Come on, Saivel. You know this."

Saivel looked away and bit her lip. Seraphime stared at her, pleading.

Finally, Saivel sighed. "So what do you intend to do with her, then? She's not powerful enough to take her own form yet."

"I… they…" Seraphime's voice faded off. She said quietly, "Majority rules."

"What does that mean?"

"They want to keep you."

"What?!" Saivel jumped up. "What does that mean?"

"You're going to continue being the vessel, unless we can find a better one." Seraphime saw the panic, the disbelief in Saivel's eyes. "It wasn't my choice! I couldn't change their minds! It was the best course of action!" Her voice softened. "Maybe the only choice of action."

Saivel looked close to tears. "And… but… my magic. My… from Dad."

"He wanted to tell you hi," Seraphime said, smiling and looking for a little bit of one from Saivel. There was none. "They're going to take it."

"What if I refuse? What if I bring her to Xyla anyways?"

"Don't. Saivel, they are stronger than you. You cannot combat holy authority."

"Why can't you? Aren't you the holy one? The perfect one? You're the angel, you're the seraph! And I'm—and I'm not! And you're perfect, and you're just like—just—"

"Wait, just like—" Seraphime was cut off as Saivel stormed out of the room. She was greatly confused. "…who?"

Saivel, once again, barreled through the doors and appeared next to the stage, breathing heavily with anger. She stalked over to Fuse and just stopped, sighing. "She's such a—I hate her." Fuse just looked at her, slightly confused. How could you hate a perfect person?

Seraphime appeared, perfectly calm, and walked over to Fuse as well. Saivel immediately moved and turned away to talk with Callia. Fuse stared blankly at her, uncertain of what to say. Seraphime just looked back.

"Oh, you're Fuse and you're wondering why she hates me. Ask her yourself. Preferably when she's drunk." Smiling, she turned to Caraxa and Sarine, said something, and led both of them back up to the stage. Fuse was baffled and felt kind of awkward. Saivel turned around and noticed her mother was no longer there. Blowing out a sigh of relief, she walked to stand next to Fuse.

"Watch the ceremony, it looks really cool," she said.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 am

guys i'm going to spoil something

saivel's going to combat the holy authority

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:40 am

Can I get another chaos lord transformation I really like that form

Welp

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum