Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: cats

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:12 pm

"I've been running into things for a year! I'm a professional."

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 pm

As Fuse finally aided the group of cats in pushing over the chest and Guy rammed into it, it leaned past its tipping point and toppled onto the ground. Its lid flew open as the cats stumbled, their support they had leaned on suddenly gone.

Dust flew up into the air, obscuring the cats' vision for a few moments. They could hear the clink of something--stone, metal?--falling onto the ground. They waited until the dust cleared, settling back to its place on the ground.

It was a round thing, clearly, as it began to roll towards them. It was rolling slowly, but it was rolling. The thing came close, revealing itself as a small orb of turquoise. Something was outlined on it in gold, filled in with some black gem. The orb was moving to quickly, but Elder managed to catch a glimpse of what appeared to be a cat's head. As it rolled, it turned over and finally settled. An outline and filling of pure gold was seen... a human face?

Elder only managed to start to meow her confusion when the face began to glow with a blinding light. She meowed in distress, moving backwards instinctively, and shut her eyes to block out the light.

The light filled the cavern, and the cats suddenly felt lightheaded; as if they were floating. It was all over quickly, though, and they found themselves sitting on the ground.

Well, they weren't quite sure it was them, but it was the body they were controlling, so it only made sense.

For instance, Elder. She raised a paw, only to see the hands (complete with opposable thumb) that a human might possess. Confused, she moved her fingers around. Her legs seemed the same way. She was a human? Frowning, she reached up to her head and felt her ears. Strange..

A bit wobbily, Elder stood up and looked around her. It seemed the others were also human... albeit with the same ears and tail they had possessed as cats.

It was at that moment that Elder noticed that she was not entirely furless; something appeared to be covering her head. Hair? Yes, hair! She took a look at it. Bangs hung over her eyes, colored either orange or black, with the same markings her fur had as a cat. At the bottom, they separated into two separate braids reaching about halfway down her back. As for what she was wearing, it was a dress. The collar--oh wait, it was a fur boa... and her collar?--appeared to be tiger fur, the body of the dress being orange silk. The dress reached down in a V shape on both her back and front, going a bit embarrassingly low. The skirt of the dress, however, reached about two-thirds of the way down her neck. Oddly, some sort of gem was embedded in the actual collar with an outline of gold. It was something orange... a topaz, maybe? On either side of it were two rounder gems, each with some outline etched in them, with the same golden outline.

Finally Elder came to the shoes on her feet. She frowned at them. They were high heels, it certainly appeared; not too high, but still a bit odd for her, made of orange leather, it appeared, and reaching to her knee.

Now that she had assessed her... new appearance, Elder decided to test out her voice. "He--hello," she stated. She understood what it was saying, yet it was foreign; the language humans tended to speak, instead of the meows of a cat. Frowning, Elder turned to the others.

"Are you okay?" she asked, stumbling a bit over her words.

Last edited by CatElder on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieNinja on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

"I feel funny, Elder!" Cookie whined
She looked down to see light brown hair loose over her shoulders. There was a playful white sundress complete with black gems on the straps. Dangling from her neck was a golden chain with a charm that appeared to have that strange etching on it.
Cookie screamed at the top of her lungs.

(Oh, and she is barefoot)

Last edited by CookieNinja on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

(Post what you will look like. I'm thinking right now though.

Try to add a gem on the clothing that is the color of the fur of your cat. Also:
GLaDOS: and there should be the etching thing
GLaDOS: jussayin'
GLaDOS: it's part of the maggick)

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieNinja on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:59 pm

(Okie!!)

Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"Perfectly... fine. Better than before, actually, I feel like I'm stronger, sort of like I've got more muscles than before."

Fuse stood up, looking himself over. His messy hair was a purple so dark it seemed black, his eyes being a much brighter shade of purple. His left hand having a few pieces of metal on it, not enough for protection, but just enough for some kind of decoration, with a glowing purple gem in the center.

His clothing consisted of a simple black suit, with etched gems on the cuffs, and black dress shoes.

"I admit- It's strange to speak this way, isn't it? Perhaps, the stranger part is to have this knowledge instantly..."

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Guy sits in silence for a few seconds, then scratches the top of his head with what he thinks is his paw. Then he lowers his paw to see a human hand. Then guy looks around himself to see that he has new everything, but his tail is still there. He is stunned by this even though he felt his ears when he scratched his head earlier, but he didn't feel fur. He instead felt hair. (The hairstyle is in a Bedraggled style but it's too short for him to see and there's not anything he can see himself with. It's also green hair.)

Guy is absolutely awed by this change. He started to look at his other body parts. Considering Guy never had a collar, he has nothing around his neck in his human form. He instead had a bracelet for some strange reason, on the front of it was this Green Gem that instantly caught his eye because it was shiny. There was a cyan outline of something inside of it. Guy couldn't make out what it was.

Now, he noticed he had clothing now. He is wearing a dark green, short sleeved shirt. Which is actually really soft. For his leggings, he is wearing an even darker color of green and it was made the same as humans would make "Blue jeans" except. Green. For shoes, he is wearing this light green colored moccasins. With a cyan pattern on it.

Guy jumped up. "W-what happened to us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:33 pm

"Well... we're taller. Stronger, too, it seems."

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm

"How in the world are you calm! We just transformed into... What are we again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:40 pm

"Because I know what we are. We're humans. We're the ones on top of everything else in the world, the ones who do what they want and don't have anything in their way!"

Fuse began trying out various muscles, and started to adjust to walking around the room on two legs.

"It's not like this has hurt us, and I don't think it will."

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well, considering we all have tails and better ears. I think Cat-Human Hybrid fits a bit better. Just saying." Guy tries to walk around, getting used to his 2 legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieNinja on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm

"A HUMAN!" cries Cookie attempting to stand up then falling down again.

Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yeah! I honestly cannot explain what happened!"

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Elder fussed with her fluffy collar (and even fluffier boa) for a minute and tried to get used to walking in high heels. "What's with these shoes?" she exclaimed, exasperated. "My feet ache already."

Noticing that Guy and Fuse were both confused, she coughed, as if saying she had something to offer up. "Considering it happened after we opened the chest and that thing fell out, I suppose it's that thi--huh?" Her eyes widened. "Where'd it go?"

Elder fell onto all fours, which (strangely for her) seemed odd in this form and looked around. Frowning, she could not find the orb that had tumbled out of the chest earlier.

"Weird... and clearly magical, if I say so myself," Elder stated calmly. She patted her fur boa again and looked at the others. "Uh, what should we do now? As far as I'm aware, humans don't hunt, and I can see why if they wear things like this." She grumbled unintelligibly and glanced at her shoes.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 pm

"They don't hunt?... Actually not that different than me before this happened. Anyway, how do we get food then? What if we get hungry!?" Guy started to panic as his mind rushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:36 pm

"Guy! Calm down. We've seen humans before, this forest isn't too far from a place some of them live. We can find some humans and get help from them until we figure this all out." Elder looked at the other entrance to the cave. "Wow, I'm... really tall now."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

"Okay... I'll stop thinking about it. It's really cold in here." Guy folds his arms together.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Let's get walking; it'll get the blood flowing." Elder paused and frowned. "I've never heard that before," she noted. "Guess it's part of magic or something. Anyway, let's start walking. There's a road nearby."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"Okay. Might as well."

(Isn't there going to be other humans? Not just Cat-Human hybrids, and who is going to be them?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 am

"It seems I have more experience with humans than any of you do, having watched them for extensive periods of time."

Fuse walked over to the exit of the cave

"We need 'money' to get food, though some places will give it out."

(Also, what part of the world is this set in, exactly? Just the U.S?)

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 am

"I don't get near humans because they usually have this very large thing that makes a very loud noise! Like BOOM! It makes holes in things!"

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 am

(NPCs ftw. Alternatively, you can introduce a human of your own as long as you give a good description of them.)

"Mmhmm. Well, there's a road nearby I know... probably the best course of action to head there." Elder sighed. "If all else fails, we can get rid of these high heels in some way. My heels are dying."

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 am

"Hm.. My feet is pretty nice and comfortable. So I'm good."

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieNinja on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 am

Cookie is finally up and walking. "Do we HAVE to go to the humans?"

Rank 5 Poster