Time Break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time Break

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:01 pm

It has been 14 years... Wait, has it? I don't know... Time hasn't moved in so long... HE broke it... It all started so long ago... 30 years ago we first met? No? 16? I'm not sure... I forgot what the date is... It's all so difficult in these times to even survive, let along remember the date... It is dark... I'm scared... Please... Help us... You are our last hope... Sit... Listen... I'll tell you our story, outsider... But please... After this... Help us...

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time Break

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 am

I met him as a child. He was dark and twisted. I wished upon him good fortune however. He felt love for 2 things. Darkness and death. He despised time and wanted it gone... He always plotted to end time. One day he did. He found the very essence, the very crystal that allowed time to flow, to EXIST and broke it. It ended. He left in a flash. No one knows where but you have to find him... You are the last connection we have to the flow of time... Without you... We will die... The whole world will die... Please, hero... Help us...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Introduction

It's about time to wake... After hearing the story yesterday, about what happened, I start my journey today... Last know connection to Time huh? Some one broke the very crystal that allows it to even exist... How long have I been gone... This happened 16 years ago? 14? 30? How long has Time been gone? This is crazy... Time... Destroyed? How would one even find that crystal, and how would he even destroy it if one found it? The crystal has been lost for ages and yet this guy walks in and destroys it? Why...? Why would one do this... It's... It's insane. It's hard enough to live in the world already but in a world where nothing grows, in a world where time is dead... It's IMPOSSIBLE... These people... They have been in this mess for so long... I have to help...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum