Wolf RP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wolf RP

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 am

SCREW IT, LET'S DO IT

YOU ARE A WOLF NOW DO WOLF STUFF

Or maybe werewolves? Let's do that, let's do werewolves. Yeah. Let's do that.

*~asterisks and tildes must be occasionally scattered in your bio and in your posts not seriously, I thought it would be funny if we could all act like *~angsty teenagers~* who are like furries and have *~Mary Sue/Gary Stu/Marty Stu characters~*~*

BAckstoRRRYYYYYY:

The three islands, Xia, Xenia, and Xyla, are trade centers and well-known for their assorted peoples. Rather, Xia and Xyla (mostly Xyla) are--Xenia is uninhabited. Then a vengeful witch named Nixus afflicted a *~curse~* on some of their inhabitants. These people turned into wolves and gained wolfish traits (better night vision, sense of smell, and hearing) and were outcasts from society. Driven away from their homes, these people fled to the island of Xyla and formed their own packs.

(this is the EPITOME of NOT CANON. So feel free to ignore anything and make your bio make no sense at all even for the character themselves! This is a muck-about rp, not a serious one)

Name: (normal name whatever and wolf name this http://kitchikishangout.tumblr.com/image/47183401652 is recommended Razznotreally)
Gender and Age:
Description (Physical and Otherwise):
History:
WAT MAGIC PioweRS/Skills:

Name: Saivel Athess who is become *~Grey Temptress~*
Gender and Age: Female, *~a secret~* but older than she looks
Description (Physical and Otherwise): Grey Temptress is a pure white wolf with *~beautiful white feathered wings~* that she can fly with. She has *magical purple eyes* and a bushy white tail. Some tufts of her fur end in ~jet black.~
Saivel Athess is tall and *~pretty~*, with *~lightly tanned skin~*, *magical wolflike purple eyes* and jet black hair reaching halfway down her back, as well as white wolf ears, a tail, and feathered wings. She wears brown leather riding boots, a largely white dress with black accents and puffed black sleeves, a light purple undershirt with fingerless gloves attached, *a* *sparkling* *gauzy* *light* *purple* *scarf*, and a black hooded robe with slits for her wolf ears and tail and wings. A leather belt around her waist holds the scabbard for her sword, which is underneath her cloak.
Saivel is sarcastic but cares much for people close to her, though she will still annoy them and poke fun of them. However, she would *sacrifice her life for them* if it was ~absolutely necessary~.
History: Saivel's past is an *~absolute mystery~* and she refuses to tell it to *~anyone.~* It is rumoured that she has *~angel~* in her ancestry.
Really she is descended from *~Chaos Lords~* and *~witches who studied dark magic~*, though her mother was an immensely powerful *~seraph~*. *~Saivel~* was going to be a *~powerful witch~* herself, as her mother told her she would grow up to become *~amazingly powerful~* she thought that would happen through witchhood. One of her *~rival students in witchcraft~* was Nixus, who cast the curse on her due to spite.
WAT MAGIC PioweRS/Skills: Saivel is *~amazing with fire magic~* and has acute control over Chaos magic. She is also quite good with air magic and can fly. She knows a little of light and dark magic--closing a cut, or making a shadow blade.
When in wolf form, she can still use her magic but is quite capable when fighting and *~feared~* by the other wolves in her pack. They call her *~Bloodclaw~* behind her back sometimes.

Information on Nixus:

Nixus is described as *~alluringly beautiful~*, with blood-red demon wings, skin as white as snow, red eyes, blood-red lips, long eyelashes, vampiric teeth, and jet black hair reaching to her waist. She is exceptionally skilled in dark and fire magic, can shapeshift, and seems to be able to beat practically anyone in any sort of battle with her sharp wit and magical capabilities. She wears a tight-fitting, lacy-hemmed sleeveless dress with the hem reaching halfway down her thighs, with red stockings, black leather gloves (the left one is spiky-armored with runes written on it in red, and the right one has a simple black leather bracelet with three red gems on the top side and three black gems on the bottom), a black witch hat, a golden necklace with red and black jewels embedded in it, and black boots.

i will FORCE YOU ALL to join it

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf RP

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:10 pm

(DANGIT MOON MOON! This is my fault isn't it?)

(Okay, I can't wait to try out my angsty teenager impression.)

We should include multiple uses of (!), right?

Name: Human: *~Venia Their~* Wolf: *~Graceful Fire~*
Gender and Age: Venia is a ~female~ who is like, kinda young and naive, but also has wise moments.
Description (Physical and Otherwise): Well, Venia has her green and black hair of course, with *lightly tanned* skin, and she's ~very~ tall and skinny. Her eyes are *~*~*~*~silvery grey~*~*~*~* and don't change color when she becomes a ~*wolf*~(!).
Graceful Fire is a *~black~* wolf with *green patterns* on her fur.
Venia's everyday clothing includes a *~*really pretty*~* black velvet dress and a **~~**silver**~~** cloak.
History: Venia's history is *super* muddled(!), and she doesn't want to talk about it -ever-(!).
WAT MAGIC PioweRS/Skills: She can *~*~*~*~*~control fire and ice(!)~*~*~*~*~*, talk to ~*~animals(!)~*~, and *~*levitate things(!)*~*.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm

OMG MAX YES

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Name: Johann (For both)
Gender and Age: Male and possibly older than 18 (It's a secret (That and I'm too lazy to think of a normal number))
Description (Physical and Otherwise): Human: Tall, brown hair, blue shiiiirt, blue paaaants, green eyez.
Wolf: Brown Fuuuur, poofy poofy tail. Yellow eeeeyez.
History: He is from a land that is not where the location of he is of now is am where at. Not here though.
Magicka: He might have mind powers, but you will probably forget about it 3 posts in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 pm

=I AM TEH D/oGE wrote:OMG MAX YES
I dared Fuse to do better.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Sowwry, but the "Magicka" part of my post killed him so he can no longer post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Max, I think he won the bet.

EDIT: Wow, Elder. You deleted it. Now I can't make him look stupid like a winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi guys, because Fuse is being unhelpful I decided we'd start the RP without him. Also I'll make cliffhanger chapters for To Force Change and Modern Magic. And never update. Except in private messages. To Max.

I'll fill this with more ponies. Ponies will be everywhere. There will be no escape from the ponies.

The boat rocked on the black waters, illuminated only by the ~silver moon~ on the crests of the waves. The island loomed ever closer, the beach visible in the pale light of the gibbous moon. It was just *~too close to the full moon~*. A hooded person rowed the boat, their face hidden under their dark hood.

Eventually the boat, all passengers on it, reached the shore. Waves gently lapped onto the sandy beach.

"Welcome to Xyla," the hooded person said.

Saivel lightly sort of flicked her white wings and stepped out onto the beach. She was surprised as the hooded person stepped out and seemed ready to push the boat back. "You're not staying?" she asked.

The hooded person shook their head. "No, there are more people to deliver. But I suppose I'll stay for a few minutes. I've heard there are packs already set out here, hopefully you'll find one or find friendly territory."

(The RP has started! Your posts don't need to be serious or make any sense. I just wrote it this way. Next post will be much, much better. Razz)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Johann is sneakying about in a place that looks like clock tower, "but is it a clock tower just because it looks like one?" Johann thought to himself.

Johann took a look inside to see jammed machinery, "Hmm... This could be, but why must it be broken?" Then the moment struck him that he should really stop watching documentaries because he starts to think in a narrative way, but he continues to do it anyhow.

That and he accidentally fell into the gears and it started to spin... He just barely got out in time. "And so the clock tower works again! Now to just wait until my heart starts back up..." *Johann takes a breather.*

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:20 pm

guy

you are on the beach

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:38 pm

elder.

there are clock towers everywhere

(Just another act of my history)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 am

=I AM TEH D/oGE wrote:I'll fill this with more ponies. Ponies will be everywhere. There will be no escape from the ponies.
Major spoilers here:
You're not the only one capable of deleting posts

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:42 am

fuse is asleep, post ponies

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 am

I'm a wolf? Ok, here i am:

Axel AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 am

Also:
Just for the record, next time you try to push me into a roleplay: I can't really give a crap about them anymore, and if I do "Join", I will never, ever post.

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 am

(Well that's a bit jerky.)

Venia shook some *super itchy* sand out of her boots and sat on a rock, staring out over the water ~dramatically~.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 pm

(Fiiine, I'll start out like normal.)

*The actions from my last post was in the future. Johann is just standing at the beach right now*

"I'm hungry."

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:03 pm

The hooded figure laughed. "There's an abandoned clock tower over there. People haven't gone near it for whatever reason, but it was abandoned recently. There might be something in there."

(On the note of fuse, LAAAAAAAAAMEEEEE.)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 pm

"Alrighty."

*The actions from the first part take place, and Johann is just sitting on his butt. Thinking about the fact he almost got crushed by giant gears.*

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm

"Well he disappeared quickly," Saivel stated simply. The hooded figure started laughing. "Why are you laughing? What's funny?"

"Because I'mmmm NIXUS!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!1" The hooded person exclaimed, throwing off their cloak to reveal they were, in fact, Nixus!!!!!1

"NO!" Saivel exclaimed dramatically(!).

"YES!" Nixus replied. "And did you like the added touch with your curse," she asked, tapping Saivel's ears lightly.

"Why would you bring us here, though?"

"Because I loooove (<3) toying with you!" she replied simply, laughing. Then Nixus flew off with her red demon wings and the boat disappeared! LEaving them stranded on the island!

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 pm

*Johann opens a door on top of the Clocktower and starts yelling and waving*

"Hey! This thing is very dangerous by the by! I wouldn't recommend coming in here! But, on your way up here anyway. Can you bring a sandwich!? I'm quite hungry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:31 am

"I don't think we can! Our only link back to Xyla and Xia... it's not..."

Saivel was interrupted by Nixus flying up in front of the moon. "Oh and," Nixus said, smiling, "I thought I'd leave you with this treat..."

She held her hands up. A bright red light flashed between them, and Saivel looked up at the moon and realized it was a perfect circle!! A perfect, BLOOD RED CIRCLE!!!!!

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!?!?"

"Oh, nothing!" Nixus replied. "But now... now I'll really be leaving you!"

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm

"What's the matter, scared?"

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 pm

What's the matter, can't make a legit bio/opening post?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 pm

In case you didn't know, it's Wolf's taunt from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

It's a joke connected to my previous joke post in this thread.

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum