Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 am

max is the only one to comment on this

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shorter Stories

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 am

but update on piccy: Max, Riku, Fuse and I have our outlines done. Working on Guy. Am very nervous about whether Travis and Bloons will actually fit.

Fuse doesn't look quite right but I SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING. I'M SORRY.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:56 pm

#getrekt wrote:max is the only one to comment on this

I know the feeling.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Haven't even finished the piccy yet (I blame Bloons for ugh) so here is the intro which basically explains what happened before the start of the story.

There are few things you can gain overnight. As it turns out, powers are one of them.

It wasn't a special day; it was a normal day: April 22, 2013, a Monday, the beginning of the week for some, the beginning of a school week for most. It would've shaped up that way, too, if not for the Llach.

Corruption was taking over the world. Politicians cared not for the people; the people cared not for the people. And the only people who could do something about it were two: Master Lang and Riku.

So came the day Master Lang realized that the Llach had to be activated. He told Riku; and his apprentice came. Without any idea of what was to come, the Llach was activated.

And somewhere, someone got what they wanted.

It happened overnight. The shadows began appearing, tearing apart civilization, corrupting all they touched with pure darkness. All humans were susceptible to this powerful new threat. Riku tried to stop him. He tried.

He failed.

It was all he could do to locate a group of his friends; people he knew but had never seen before. Mishmoshed into an impromptu group, they did their best to hold the shadows back. With their powers together, it seemed very possible. Riku led them to the Llach to deactivate it and turn everything back to normal.

Chaos, though, did not agree. Arthur grew corrupt himself from his own power, though he was quickly snapped out of it by his friends and his own mind. Perhaps, though, it would have been better for them to have been defeated them. For when they found the relocated Llach, Master Lang was dead.

And now Riku turned.

His master was dead, his attempt to deactivate the Llach a failure. The fight was hopeless. They could not stop the corruption.

But they could stop him.

Not before he killed Cecania. Not before he threw a knife into her heart. Not before she turned to fire, not before she died as half-djinn should.

And then Arthur realized there was only one way to take him out.

He created another world. A void. Trapping both himself and the crazed Riku in it, he gave the ultimate sacrifice. Giving himself over to Chaos, the void he created was devoured.

Three people were dead. And no one was saved.

But fate was cruel. This horror did not end. Yes, the corruption was ended at Riku's death. But the government changed; the law twisted into the strong ruling the weak. The group was heartbroken by the loss of their friends.

Up in 'heaven,' Cecania and Arthur were located with their 'friend' Riku, still recuperating from the darkness. He woke up. He left.

Meanwhile, the living group encountered a shadow of Riku, a reminder of what he once was. They managed to defeat him, in a rather unorthodox manner, but soon found themselves lost and wanted by the authorities. Without anywhere to go, they happened across a strange woman who called herself the First Priestess.

They found a safe haven with her in a forested area, where she and her sisters lived. The Priestesses gave them an explanation of their powers; they could, to a certain extent, see the future, read minds, use telekinesis... and trade their lives for another person's.

The Priestesses were old. And they were wanted to; their powers were, after all, quite desirable. Keenly aware that they would die soon, the Priestesses offered to trade their lives for the group's friends. They objected, of course, but the Priestesses insisted. It would hardly be a waste; they were going to die soon, after all. Finally an agreement was made, but unfortunately there was a problem. The Priestesses needed access to the remains of the dead. Arthur and Riku's remains were inaccessible, devoured with the universe they were in. Cecania was ash, blown away a long time ago.

The only option, then, was the Llach, they were told. Which was under heavy government surveillance. They were already wanted by the authorities. It was a risk.

But they took it.

And, against all the odds, they succeeded. Breaking into the vault where the Llach was watched 24/7, the Priestesses managed to trade their lives, and Cecania, Arthur, and Riku were brought back.

Riku was shocked; after all, much of what had happened was his fault, and even though Cecania and Arthur had been able to talk to him and help him, it was far too much of a burden for one person to carry.

The last thing any of them could remember was the security rushing in to apprehend them. Then anger.

Then this.

('This' being the alternate reality if you weren't aware.)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum