One Thousand and One AUs

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 pm

ahAHAAHAHAHA

anyway have a doodle (hahah i colored it so i don't know???? ) of saivel and fuse

saivel's saying 'hey! pay attention to me!' and 'the book was stupid anyways'

and fuse is like 'saivel i was reading'

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 pm

You know if you designed the titanic it would never have sunk

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm

<:

anyway the theme is beautiful and i have something ~special~ i want to show everyone~~~~

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:57 am

After a bit of reading my dialogue.

I don't talk like a nerd from the 1950s.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:06 am

is that saying that i wrote you like a nerd from the 1950s or that i didn't write you like a nerd from the 1950s in both cases i don't chat with you very often

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:07 am

True, but... It's very close.

(I never in my life made the "Are you sitting down" thing before news.)

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 am

iunno man but i think anyone would do that if they were gonna tell one of their best friends they hunted the supernatural

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 am

Maybe in a Scooby Doo episode, but still. It's pretty weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am

Chapter Three (WHICH CHAPTER THREE AM I TALKING ABOUT? YOU'LL FIND OUT APPROXIMATELY RIGHT AFTER THIS ENDS)

"Arthur?" (A/N: NEVERMIND) Dragon (A/N: oh okay now you know close enough i did say approximately) leaned over and gently shook the boy. Arthur blinked and woke up, looking around confused. "We're landing soon," the headmaster said softly, smiling and settling comfortably into his own seat. "Buckle your seatbelt."

"Thanks," Arthur muttered, doing as Dragon said. He settled back and waited as the pilot announced something he didn't entirely care about, something... something... landing... seatbelts... he was still pretty sleepy, to be honest. "Do we have to go far from the airport to the school?" he asked Dragon.

"We'll take Bart," Dragon replied. Arthur looked at him confused.

"Bart?"

"Bart," Dragon stated firmly. "The station is called Blue Celadon."

"There's a station called Blue Celadon?" Arthur didn't have a clue what, exactly, was happening.

"If you know where to look," Dragon said, and Arthur realized it was probably some confusing magical thing that he wouldn't understand. "But anyway we will have to purchase your supplies first. Luckily that's only a few blocks from the airport, and it's got a Bart station nearby."

It still made no sense and Arthur couldn't wrap his head around it, even if it was magical. "Alright," he said, shrugging. He winced as his ears popped and they landed on the ground. The pilot made another announcement, again, he didn't care too much.

Dragon took the luggage from the overhead compartment and he and Arthur departed. "What time is it?" Arthur asked as they walked out of the airport.

"Oh... about... eleven seventeen, I believe."

Arthur looked at Dragon as they continued walking, baffled. "...what?"

"Timezones. Ohio is three hours ahead of Cali, and it took about four hours to get here. About an hour elapsed taking timezones into account." Dragon smiled as if that would really help clear things up, which it quite obviously didn't. Arthur just nodded and allowed them to walk in silence until they appeared to reach their destination.

It was, apparently, a small grocery store with a clear door and walls, though it appeared dark and empty inside. Arthur looked around. No one else seemed to be paying it any attention, for some strange reason. Their eyes just slipped from the left to the right of the place.

Dragon coughed to attract Arthur's attention. "Watch and learn," he said, smiling. Taking out what appeared to be a wand (or a dark stick of some kind), he tapped the handle of the door lightly. Arthur heard a pleasant ringing sound not unlike wind chimes and the door opened on its own to reveal a scene quite unlike what he had seen beforehand. He stared, incredulous. Dragon laughed and gently pushed the handle of Arthur's smaller suitcase into the boy's hand.

"Let's go, shall we?" Dragon gestured for Arthur to go in ahead of him, and he did.

The first thing he was aware of was the murmur of a crowd. Someone bumped into him, muttering 'sorry' as they dashed off. People were everywhere; wearing brightly colored clothing, robes, with caged birds and cats on their shoulders and even frogs and boxes of candies he'd never seen before. Dragon smiled and began to lead Arthur through the crowd. "Now this should be our first stop," he said, gesturing towards what appeared to be an ATM machine. Arthur looked at him incredulously. "Britain's got a bank, but as I said we're more 'modern.' Now if you would, place your hand here..." He placed Arthur's hand on a small square which glowed with its imprint before the screen showed something.

"It's in dollars?"

"Yes, yes, conversion is a bit of a hassle and..." Dragon frowned and seemed to think something over. "Well, people who haven't been involved with the wizarding world often find themselves very confused."

"Alright," Arthur said hesitantly, then stepped closer to the screen and adjusted his glasses to get a better look. "That's... that's a lot."

"It would be, wouldn't it? Don't worry, don't worry, we should need... if you would, place your hand there again..." Dragon continued muttering and attempting to distract Arthur from the large sum he had in his account. Finally the machine said something along the lines of 'thank you for your business, have a good day!' and spat out some actually quite pristine bills.

"Our first stop, I suppose, would be the most important one." Dragon squatted down so he was at the same height as Arthur. "Look over there. That is a store for wands, all crafted by one of the most skilled wand-makers known. Her name is Lillian Wunderst and you'd do good not to forget it. Come along now." He stood and ushered Arthur through the crowd and into the large doors of the even larger store.

A thin, grey-haired aged woman (presumably Ms. Wunderst) was standing and speaking with a girl who could be no older than Arthur. She placed a wand in her hand, saying something, and then ushered the girl off. "Lord Dragon!" she said without even turning to face him and instead beginning to peruse the shelves, stocked full of wands. "What would you be here for?"

"This is Arthur Andrews, Mrs. Wunderst," Dragon stated. Arthur stepped forward hesitantly. "Arthur, Mrs. Wunderst."

"Ah! And you--" Dragon shot her a warning look and Mrs. Wunderst stopped in the middle of her sentence, pursed her lips, then continued. "So you must be here to purchase a wand, then?"

"Yes," Arthur answered quickly.

"Let's see..." Mrs. Wunderst shuffled through the selection. Every now and then she paused to look at Dragon, who shot something mildly like a glare back. She shook her head and sighed, bringing a small selection of wands onto a table near Arthur. "Now, which hand is dominant?"

"I'm left-handed," Arthur replied. Mrs. Wunderst nodded and picked up one wand.

"If you would... just wave it around, I suppose," Mrs. Wunderst said with a kind smile. Arthur hesitantly did so.

Nothing happened.

"Hmm." Mrs. Wunderst gave him the next wand, the one he'd just tried being snatched out of his hand by an unseen force and put back into its place. "Try again."

The cycle continued for a few minutes, Dragon seeming more and more distressed as time went on. The responses from the wand were either nothing or a few sparks at best. Dragon sighed.

"Alright then," he muttered, presumably so Arthur couldn't hear (Arthur, however, did). Mrs. Wunderst smiled slyly and picked out a single wand from the shelf.

"This one is a nice, light yew, thirteen inches long... very smooth, springy. The core..." She looked at Dragon. Dragon shook his head. Mrs. Wunderst offered an uncertain smile. "...unicorn... hair."

Arthur sighed and took the wand, waving it around halfheartedly and expecting nothing to happen. The exact opposite did. A plume of dark purple sparks emitted from its tip, flying and shimmering and quite frankly shocking Arthur.

"Now that would be a fit," Mrs. Wunderst said smugly, smiling at Dragon, who sighed and took out a few bills to pay her with.

The rest of the trip was a blur and Arthur was never entirely sure what was happening almost all the way through, other than when he decided to purchase an apparently rare jet-black owl, which made Dragon seem even more displeased than the whole thing with the wands. Dragon rushed him through the entire thing until they descended into the Bart station with a full cart of things, which, oddly enough, consisted only of a surprisingly clean tunnel and... a wall with a few columns interspersed. Near one of them a sign hung stating 'Blue Celadon' with a confusing and complex symbol nearby.

"Dragon?" Arthur asked, only to discover he had disappeared. He suddenly felt very nervous until he saw a black-haired girl nearby smiling, chatting with an older black-haired girl. They were both wearing simple white blouses and long black skirts, over which was a short-sleeved and seemingly unnecessary dark grey cardigan. Both of them were pushing carriages filled with bags,

He could've sworn that was the school uniform. Mildly intrigued, he pushed his cart closer to theirs. "I, uh..."

Both of the girls turned to look at him, neither speaking. A taller and older black-haired boy behind them spoke up instead--he was also wearing the uniform.

"Yes?"

"I, uh... I need to get to the station?"

The boy shrugged. "Come along then." He beckoned Arthur over. "Let's go together," he said, pointing at the column next to which the sign hung. Arthur looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who are you?" he asked suspiciously.

"Third-year--" the boy sighed. "Never mind, just... go!"

He and the two other black-haired girls made a mad dash towards the column. Taking a nervous gulp, Arthur decided he might as well follow suit and ran wildly towards it.

Instead of hitting concrete, he found himself being grabbed and skidding to a stop. In front of him was a train that was quite definitely not Bart.

"Hey, hey--slow down!" he heard a girl saying. He blinked and looked to her. She looked about his age, with long, shining black hair cascading downwards about four inches or so past her shoulders. "You made it through!"

"Oh! Oh, sorry," Arthur said sheepishly.

"No problem," the girl said, smiling a little hesitantly. "Uh... my name's Esther--people call me Elder. You?"

"Arthur. Arthur Andrews."

"My brother and sister already attend the school and they know everything that's going on... my brother refuses to tell me anything but my sister has already taught me a spell!" Esther grinned and took her wand out of her pocket. It was a dark color, made of hawthorn, and a little longer than Arthur's.

"What?" Arthur tilted his head to display his confusion.

"Look! Accio pencil pouch!" she exclaimed, waving her wand wildly. With a sudden jerk something flew out of her sister's cart and dropped down into hers. "'Course I'm not really that good yet, but hey! We've got, uh, time to learn."

Arthur just stared. "...alright..."

"Oh hey, what's your wand look like? Mine's made of hawthorn, and it's got a dragon heartstring core!"

"I, uh..."

"Is that a black owl? That's so cool! I got a cat for my pet because my sister already has an owl and she says she'd let me use Egglentine to send my letters if I wanted to!"

"Um..."

"Oh right, we should get on the train. Come on!"

Arthur shrugged and followed after Esther as she ran onto the train. Looked like he'd already gotten a friend.

Last edited by Elder the Viking on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 am

Chapter Three (Well now you know which chapter three this is. Boooooring)

Heeey, look, another chatlog! I have to admit, these are kinda cool. I don't even have to try to make these mildly coherent sentences and... paragraphs. Someone else wrote it for me, multiple people wrote it for me even. (A/N: f u arthurt)

5:32 PM - johann (J) joined the chat
5:32 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) joined the chat
5:32 PM - 은혜: ?
5:32 PM - J: Hey.
5:32 PM - 은혜: yeah, what did you want to chat with me about
5:32 PM - 은혜: if you're just telling me you told arthur then
5:32 PM - 은혜: big guy caught me up on that
5:32 PM - 은혜: you should wait like three days before legion goes
5:32 PM - 은혜: Razz
5:32 PM - 은혜: cya later dumbbutt~
5:33 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) left the chat
5:33 PM - J: Are you serious

Obviously it didn't take me too long to put two and two together. Bloons was missing, Guy refused to talk about it, and he had also talked about a demon which he had also refused to talk about. Also, he had told me he hunted the supernatural. I was fairly certain it was entirely a dream until I went to school the next day, Thursday. Guy flashed me a meek smile as he sat down beside me.

"I didn't just imagine that, did I?" I asked him. He was silent, then gently shook his head no. "I kind of wish I was," I muttered, then turned to the teacher because, even though he wasn't exactly strict, you could easily fail a test if you missed too much of what he was saying. He talked... a lot.

I decided I might as well avoid that subject and instead bugged him about Bloons. "Is he sick? Has he gone on a trip? Do you not know?" All of these questions Guy deflected with honestly quite terrible excuses and I was doubting these excuses were really intended to deflect the questions. It was just some sort of puzzle I was supposed to solve, and to be honest it was ridiculously easy.

Max and Elder both seemed to notice my fixation on bothering Guy and though they made a few attempts at conversation, I kept on changing the subject to ask them if they knew anything about what was happening with Bloons. They said they didn't know. I asked them if they thought anything was weird with Guy. Elder replied sarcastically with 'he's Guy, why are you asking that question?' and Max laughed. After that I simply said 'hi,' 'goodbye,' and 'I don't get this....' However, both of them didn't seem to mind that much, just chatting with each other while Guy made attempts to seclude himself from us, especially me.

When school ended, I seeked him out and trapped him. "I just wanted to say," I said, "I am fully aware this is just a puzzle you are laying out for me to solve. A ten-piece puzzle at that. It's easy, ridiculously easy. I feel almost offended by its difficulty and would appreciate it if you didn't treat me like I was, you know, a toddler."

Guy nodded tightly and I left for home, deciding that I had to get to the root of this somehow. How? Visit Bloons' house? Visit Guy's house? Actually, I felt like asking something else, which was quite stupid and ignorant of everything someone should ever think of when it comes to priorities.

Why was Guy's username Johann?

4:27 PM - politicalcorruption (Fuse) joined the chat
4:27 PM - Fuse: Okay, you better join chat this time
4:27 PM - johann (J) joined the chat
4:27 PM - Fuse: Hey
4:27 PM - J: Hello
4:27 PM - Fuse: So, I wanted to ask you a question
4:27 PM - Fuse: Not about Bloons or anything
4:27 PM - Fuse: Why is your username Johann?
4:28 PM - Fuse: ...hello?
4:28 PM - Fuse: :/
4:28 PM - Fuse: Guy?
4:28 PM - J: It's kind of a touchy subject.
4:28 PM - Fuse: Oh
4:28 PM - Fuse: uh
4:28 PM - J: Johann was my brother
4:28 PM - Fuse: um
4:28 PM - Fuse: wow
4:28 PM - Fuse: I
4:29 PM - Fuse: sorry
4:29 PM - J: It's okay
4:29 PM - J: He was supposed to have this account.
4:29 PM - J: But then things happened, I guess, so now it's mine. I didn't bother to change the username because of sentimental reasons, I guess.
4:29 PM - Fuse: If you don't mind, what things happened?
4:29 PM - J: Supernatural stuff
4:29 PM - Fuse: ah
4:29 PM - Fuse: anything to do with demons?
4:29 PM - J: Fuse.
4:29 PM - J: ...
4:29 PM - J: Look.
4:29 PM - J: He got possessed, and apparently my dad decided, hey, you should be the one to exorcise your brother! Not only is it your first time, but it's also at the very end of the time window you have to exorcise him!
4:30 PM - J: Dumbass.
4:30 PM - Fuse: um
4:30 PM - Fuse: crap, sorry
4:30 PM - J: I'm okay.
4:30 PM - politicalcorruption (Fuse) left the chat
4:30 PM - J: ...
4:30 PM - johann (J) left the chat

After that, I felt too large an amount of guilt to continue investigations into the whole Bloons thing. I finished my homework, ate dinner, and went to sleep. I felt as if I'd gone... too far.

The next day, however, Bloons showed up. He looked disheveled and kept on coughing, and numerous scratches covered his arms and face. I asked Guy about it and he offered nothing, so next up I asked Bloons. He kept on pretending not to hear me in class, even when no one else was talking. It was really pretty annoying.

Finally I bothered him about it at lunch. He seemed pretty exasperated and fed up with my asking, closing his eyes while I threw accusations at him.

He opened his eyes as he spoke. "Look--" But I jumped back, shocked.

"What?" he frowned. "What's..."

Guy, Elder, and Max all looked at me, concerned. I slowly walked away and sat down next to Guy.

"Are black eyes a sign of possession?"

Guy refused to answer.

"And, now that I think about it, you and Bloons..."

"Yes, fine, maybe, look just shut up about it, okay?" Guy sighed and moved from his spot. I stared after him. Bloons stared at me, but his concern failed to show given the fact that he had jet black eyes. Guy whispered something in Bloons' ear as he sat down beside him. I gulped.

Bloons closed his eyes again and when he opened them, they were normal. Brown. But I had hardly forgotten what I had seen. And yet I kept my mouth shut.

Well, I kept it shut out of fear.

4:17 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) joined the chat
4:17 PM - 은혜: I'm just gonna wait
4:19 PM - dantesinferno (Legion) joined the chat
4:19 PM - Legion: What is it?
4:19 PM - 은혜: you waited two days not three
4:19 PM - 은혜: well MAX is gonna wait three days like she's supposed to
4:19 PM - 은혜: for all we know
4:19 PM - 은혜: you may have just brought down the whole effort
4:19 PM - 은혜: congratu-fuckin-lations
4:19 PM - 은혜: I removed the censor on words by the way
4:19 PM - 은혜: so i can cuss all you dumbasses out
4:19 PM - 은혜: well i'm out
4:19 PM - 은혜: motherfucker
4:19 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) left the chat

(yeah chatlogs are going to be a lot of the story from now on)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 pm

This is like a Supernatural AU. Also, yay Harry Potter!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 am

is it i could n' t tellellele

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:14 am

Chapter Four

There was no 'big reveal' from Bloons--he didn't send me messages telling me that yes, he was actually a demon possessing Guy's brother. I supposed he was probably looking for a way to prove Elder wrong. Oh yes, 은혜 is Elder, in case you didn't know simply by process of elimination.

In any case, there was no 'big reveal' later on, if you thought that might occur. I suppose there was one, but not by Bloons. Instead it was a 'big reveal' of a totally different scale.

This was the time it was revealed everything was a lie.

6:10 AM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) joined the chat
6:10 AM - 은혜: I MOTHERFUCKING SWEAR
6:10 AM - 은혜: Y'ALL BETTER MOTHERFUCKING GET ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING CHAT I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND RIGHT NOW
6:10 AM - 은혜: I I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING GET THEM OFF OF THEIR LAZY ASSES
6:10 AM - 은혜: WHAT DID THEY FORGET THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR DEVICES WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES
6:10 AM - 은혜: THEY FUCKING DID DIDN'T THEY
6:10 AM - 은혜: THE FUCKING DUMBASS LITTLE SHITS THEY ARE
6:10 AM - inariwhite (狐) joined the chat
6:10 AM - 은혜: OKAY
6:10 AM - 은혜: THERE IS A MASSIVE MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM
6:10 AM - 은혜: AND APPARENTLY, NO ONE ELSE HAS THEIR FUCKING DEVICES
6:10 AM - 은혜: SO I GUESS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE THE ONES TO FUCKING SOLVE THIS SHIT
6:10 AM - 狐: Wait, what's going on?
6:10 AM - 은혜: THERE HAS BEEN
6:10 AM - 은혜: A BREACH
6:10 AM - 狐: oh shit
6:10 AM - 狐: is it her?
6:11 AM - 은혜: WE DON'T KNOW YET WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE TO GO FUCKING STOP THEM BEFORE IT TURNS OUT TO BE HER I MEAN THAT WOULD BE SUCH A FUCKING SURPRISE
6:11 AM - 은혜: AND SHE FUCKS ALL OUR SHITTY ASSES UP
6:11 AM - 은혜: SO YEAH I GUESS IT'S US TWO GOIN' OUT TO SOLVE THIS SHIT BECAUSE WE CANNOT FUCKIN' WAIT AROUND FOR LEGION AND J'S STUPID ASSES TO SHOW THE FUCK UP
6:11 AM - 狐: what if fuse sees?
6:11 AM - 은혜: WOULD YOU RATHER HE SEES
6:11 AM - 은혜: OR SHE TAKES HIM
6:11 AM - 은혜: THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT
6:11 AM - 은혜: I SHOW THIS SHIT TO LEGION AND J'S STUPID ASSES ONCE THEY MAKE THEMSELVES MOTHERFUCKING AVAILABLE
6:11 AM - 은혜: MAX AND I ARE GOING TO SHOW THOSE FUCKERS HOW TO GET SHIT DONE
6:11 AM - 은혜: MEET ME NEXT TO HIS HOUSE
6:11 AM - 은혜: I'M OUT OF THIS JOINT
6:11 AM - THREESQUAREDLEGEND (은혜) GOT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS JOINT
6:11 AM - 狐: I did you seriously put her exit in all caps
6:11 AM - inariwhite (狐) left the 'joint' considerably more calmly
6:11 AM - ??? (I) joined the chat
6:11 AM - I: Smile
6:11 AM - ??? (I) left the chat

I was woken up, rather rudely, by loud rumbles, a quite annoying dinging sound, and the ground shaking. What was happening? A storm? An earthquake? Most importantly, what was causing the dinging sound?

I practically jumped out of bed and took a quick look out the window. The sky was black outside, filled with... there were no storm clouds, just darkness. Pure, jet black. I checked the clock: 6:12. What was going on?

A bright light from my computer attracted my attention--that was what had been making the dinging sound! Rushing over, I realized it was the same messenger Guy had told me to download a while ago. Someone I didn't know had already opened up a chat room with me.

6:11 AM - ??? (I) joined the chat
6:11 AM - I: I'm just waiting on you, Arthur.
6:12 AM - politicalcorruption (Fuse) joined the chat
6:12 AM - Fuse: Who are you?
6:12 AM - I: Just a messenger!
6:12 AM - I: In any case, I have a very important message for you!
6:12 AM - I: First off: stay in your room.
6:12 AM - I: Dangerous things are happening outside.
6:12 AM - I: Very, very dangerous things.
6:12 AM - I: Preferably, hide under your bed or your blanket or your desk, even!
6:12 AM - Fuse: ?
6:12 AM - I: And don't worry about the darkness outside.
6:12 AM - I: Everything will be over and done with in ten, fifteen minutes.
6:12 AM - I: Promise.
6:12 AM - Fuse: Hold on, how are you messaging me?
6:12 AM - Fuse: My internet is down.
6:12 AM - I: Smile
6:12 AM - I: Don't worry about that.
6:12 AM - I: Just do as I say, and everything will be fine!
6:12 AM - ??? (I) left the chat
6:12 AM - Fuse: What?
6:12 AM - Fuse: ._.
6:12 AM - politicalcorruption (Fuse) left the chat

I was incredibly confused by this mysterious person and I was hardly going to do as they said. There was no way 'everything would be fine.' This problem had to get solved... but preferably by someone who actually knew what was going on and was less likely to get brutally murdered. I sighed. Whoever that was, they had a good point... but I wasn't going to hide under anything, that was for sure.

Instead, I brought my chair over to the window and sat down, looking out at the jet black. It looked as if there was nothing at all out there, like someone had just put black paper over--hold on. I frowned and opened the window a tiny bit. Wind howled through the gap, blasting my ears with high-pitched sound. I struggled to close it again, but eventually succeeded, and--the dinging sound started again. It was incredibly annoying.

6:14 AM - WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW (HAHA) JOINED THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAT
6:14 AM - politicalcorruption (Fuse) joined the chat
6:14 AM - HAHA: HEY FUSE
6:14 AM - HAHA: JUSSAYIN' OPENING THE WINDOW WAS PRETTY FUCKING DUMB
6:14 AM - HAHA: YOU'RE WORSE THAN J I FUCKING SWEAR
6:14 AM - HAHA: ANYWAY FEEL FREE TO CHILL BY THE WINDOW I GUESS
6:14 AM - Fuse: Who is this?
6:14 AM - HAHA: NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
6:14 AM - HAHA: I GOT I TO BLOCK MY NAME
6:14 AM - HAHA: JUST DON'T OPEN THE WINDOW
6:14 AM - HAHA: AND TRY NOT TO MAKE A LOT OF NOISE
6:14 AM - HAHA: UNLESS ONE OF HER MINIONS TRIES TO SNATCH YOU
6:14 AM - HAHA: IN WHICH CASE SCREAM LIKE A FUCKING TWO YEAR OLD GIRL
6:14 AM - HAHA: I WON'T JUDGE I SWEAR
6:14 AM - HAHA: AND NEITHER WILL SHE
6:14 AM - Fuse: what
6:14 AM - HAHA: LOOK JUST
6:14 AM - HAHA: DO AS I FUCKING SAY
6:14 AM - HAHA: AND DON'T BE SURPRISED BY WHATEVER COMES RUNNING PAST YOUR WINDOW
6:15 AM - HAHA: I MEAN YOU'VE ALREADY MET A HUNTER OF THE SUPERNATURAL
6:15 AM - HAHA: AND A FUCKING DEMON
6:15 AM - HAHA: SO WHY WOULDN'T EVERYTHING ELSE EXIST
6:15 AM - Fuse: what are you even talking about?
6:15 AM - HAHA: WELL, COMING BY YOUR WINDOW SOON
6:15 AM - HAHA: IN ADVANCE: WADDUP
6:15 AM - WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW (HAHA) IS NOW COMING BY YOUR WINDOW
6:15 AM - Fuse: what

As it turned out, the person did come by my window, followed by another person. Both of them I so happened to recognize, though it did take a second. I tried my best not to be too surprised. One of the people looked at me and grinned sheepishly, waving her hand slightly and then looking around after the other appeared to yell something at her. Light surrounded them, allowing me to see some of what was going on.

I saw someone, some woman--too impossibly tall, big, to be a human being--and some nasty little pitch black creatures (well more like a mob of them surrounding the two girls). But the woman drew my attention. She smiled at me, as if she knew I was looking at her. Her teeth were pointed, sharp--too many of them, too. Oh. She knew I was looking at her.

I heard a crystal clear voice out of nowhere. Arthur. They called you Arthur? Very funny. Wondering if this counted as one of 'her minions' trying to snatch me, I tried to scream, but my voice was choked and nothing came out. I only tried to scream harder. The ones who had experience found you first, what a shame. But now that they've brought others into the equation I can have myself a war.

They've called you Arthur, but you are the-- Suddenly her voice was cut off. I heard a loud swear word (something along the lines of 'FUCK'), glass shattering, and I saw Elder crashing through my window at full speed. I would've asked what was going on had she not grabbed me and slung me over her shoulder, then promptly ran out of the window, blasting the creatures with what appeared to be fire and beckoning Max to run along with her.

I supposed asking why they had nine fox tails and ears to match as well would have to wait until later.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

hfjfkjhfkdhkfjhkdhfkdfhdkjhkj why you do this to me tab

Chapter Four

Arthur and Elder rushed onto the train and promptly began putting their things in the overhead compartments. Elder said goodbye to her older sister, who went off to another car, while she didn't seem very concerned about her older brother, who left without so much as a goodbye.

Elder was holding her white, golden-eyed cat in her lap as she sat down, petting it gently as it seemed content to just sleep. "I got him a while ago," Elder said, looking down at the cat with fondness. "His name's Lucian." She gently scratched his ears, smiling as he purred softly.

She looked back up at Arthur as he sat down beside her, placing his birdcage by his feet. "Just wondering, where are you from?" she asked.

"Huh?" Arthur looked at her, confused. "Why?"

"Oh! It's because I figured you were Muggle-born. You looked kinda shocked when I just did a simple spell back there," Elder explained. "I was just wondering if you were from California or not. I am," she offered helpfully. "By the way, what's your wand made out of?"

"Well..." Arthur paused. "I'm not from California, I'm from Ohio." He smiled nervously. "Uh, Dragon told me--"

"Lord Dragon? Like the headmaster?!"

"Uh, yeah. He said I should come to... Blue Celadon? Yeah, something... I dunno. I didn't know anything about magic or anything before he just came up and told me."

Elder blew out a breath. "The headmaster told you to come to the school?! And you're a Muggle-born?!" She shook her head, Lucian apparently noticing her disapproval as he blinked and looked up at her. "I dunno, something seems weird there."

Arthur laughed. "Thanks."

"And you didn't answer. What's your wand made out of?"

"Oh, right." Arthur took out his wand and looked at it. "Uh... yew, I think... unicorn hair core, she said?"

"Yew." Esther nodded. "I think that's pretty rare, actually. But cool! My wand's made out of hawthorn, and my sister said--" (A/N: Voldemort's wand was made of yew) She was interrupted by someone stepping into the car.

"Oh! Sorry," the girl said, smiling nervously. She was thin and a bit tall, but looked no older than Elder. Her hair was brown (while her eyes were grey-blue) and fairly short. Just like Elder, she wore the school uniform, as well as rounded black-rimmed glasses. "Can I sit here?" she asked politely.

"Sure," Arthur said, gesturing vaguely. The girl nodded and set a birdcage with a small, light brown and white sleeping owl inside on her seat, before proceeding to put most of her things overhead save for a small money pouch. She then sat down and kicked her legs.

"I'm Max," she introduced herself. "Well, Katherine Maxwell, but everyone calls me Max."

"Arthur Andrews," Arthur said politely.

"Esther! Or Elder," Esther piped up. "Hi!" she added, then "Ooh, what kind of owl is that?"

"A... pearl-spotted Owl, I think the owner said. I dunno what I'm gonna name her yet." Max shrugged.

"Well, this is Lucian," Esther said, introducing the cat upon her lap, who twitched his tail and meowed softly. "Where are you from?"

"Ohio, actually," Max said. "But my mom--she's a witch, my dad's a Muggle--she heard about the school and said I should go there for my magical education. So yeah, we came on a flight over here and purchased all of our supplies."

"I'm from Ohio, actually," Arthur said.

"Heh, cool," Max replied.

"What's your wand like?" Esther asked, wanting to avoid a lull in the conversation. Max paused and pulled a dark, almost black wand out of her pocket. It was long and very thin, looking very fragile.

"Made out of vine," Max remarked casually. "Phoenix feather core, I think?" She bent it a little, but it seemed to resist her strength. "I dunno what the flexibility is supposed to mean but mine isn't that flexible, honestly."

They spent the rest of their time chatting and talking until the train began to move. Some brown-haired boy got on to their car but seemed to keep mostly to himself. In any case, the trio paid him no mind as they talked and laughed throughout the trip.

(POSSIBLY BLOONS???? WHO KNOWs.)

Last edited by Elder the Viking on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 am

look it's elder being sarcastic at someone (spoilers: it's probably guy) (spoilers: it might be fuse) (spoilers: i don't know yet but i spent so much time on this I'll probably use the line anyway)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Actually, my eyes are grey. Well, I guess they were still blue when I was eleven, but they're grey now.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm

FUCCCCCCKK

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Sorry!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:56 pm

more harry potter let's talk about bloons

Chapter Five

Brad Jones hadn't been paying a lot of attention when he had stepped onto the train. Immediately his companion had groused about the one he'd entered in. Brad just rolled his eyes and walked along from car to car. Some were too empty for his tastes; most his friend just complained loudly about. Finally he came to a mostly empty car which they both found agreeable. Three kids that looked to be first-years, like him, were collected in a corner, talking amongst themselves.

Brad sat down about as far away from them as he could. His friend sat down a little away from him, looking at him.

"What is it?" Brad asked without looking up. "Do you have some complaint about this car too, now?"

"No," his friend replied. He ran a hand through his jet black hair and yawned. "I was wondering if you did," he said with a smile.

Ever since he could remember, Brad had had his 'friend' as his constant companion. He wasn't sure if it was by his choice or some sort of curse or spell that kept them together. In any case his friend could only be seen by those he wanted to be seen by. Really, it was only his family, which considered him as such to be 'gifted' or something stupid like that. Mostly his friend was a bother, though in times of trouble he was fairly helpful.

"I'm alright," Brad said. "Hey, Darkblithe," he added after a pause.

"Yes?"

"What was the problem with the other cars?" Brad crossed his arms behind his head comfortably.

In response, Darkblithe just smirked and leaned back in his seat. "If you would prefer," he remarked, "I could turn into a raven again. Makes it easier in general, if I say so myself."

"That's not related." Brad rolled his eyes. "You didn't seem like you just saw nothing wrong with this car, you seemed like you liked it for some reason. I was just wondering why."

"I have my reasons," Darkblithe said. Brad sighed. It looked like he wasn't going to get an answer anytime soon.

"Then turn into a raven or something, for all I care." Darkblithe shrugged and did so in a black blur, replaced by a black raven in a matter of seconds. Brad picked him up and placed him in the birdcage he'd brought Darkblithe in. He was fairly certain his parents had informed the school about his... companion. If they hadn't, then there would be a problem. Still, he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.

Brad looked at the three other kids who were chatting. There was a black-haired, brown-eyed girl wearing the school uniform, as well as a brown-haired, grey-blue-eyed girl and brown-haired and eyed boy. They didn't seem all that interesting. He sighed and chose instead to inspect his wand. It was made of dark, ash wood, and an average length. It was rigid, so that Brad was hesitant to attempt to bend it, and its core was dragon heartstring.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the train coming to a loud, sudden stop. Unprepared, he almost fell over, but regained his balance easily and coughed. Smoothing out his uniform, he stood and collected his luggage, including the birdcage holding Darkblithe. The other children followed suit hastily. Brad stood a bit unsteadily and waited until the train had completely stopped, then waited by the doors until they opened, trying to ignore the others behind him.

As the doors opened, he was greeted by his first sighting of Blue Celadon School of the Magical Arts..

Last edited by My name is Death on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 pm

moth

Chapter Five

While I was waiting to get some answers to my questions, I decided I might as well take in as much as I could to see if I couldn't get some myself. First off, the change in Max and Elder's appearances. Elder retained her black hair, but when I'd briefly seen her eyes I could've sworn they were golden. Then of course there was the matter of her ears and tails, both black as her her hair was. Her fox tails floated oddly serenely behind her, seemingly unaffected by the fact she was sprinting at full speed.

That brought up another point. She had been running at this speed for a fair while, actually, and she was also carrying me. While I wasn't the heaviest guy around, I was certain that I should've probably slowed her down a little bit. Elder had never struck me as particularly strong, but I supposed I could chalk this up to strange nine-tailed fox magic. Obviously she must be a nine-tailed fox, I recalled hearing or reading something about them once but nothing I remembered.

Her clothes were fairly normal, honestly; she wore a long-sleeved T-shirt with a gradient color scheme, from dark red at the bottom to white at the top. She was still wearing her glasses, but unlike usual she was wearing black Vans instead of her Uggs and white ankle-high socks, as well as loose, dark blue sweat pants.

My observations shifted from Elder to Max. Her hair color had shifted from brown to a bright white, matching her ears and nine tails just like Elder. Her eyes, as well, had changed color, from their usual grey to red. She still retained her glasses, but they were crooked and in danger of slipping off of her nose. Like Elder, her tails floated serenely behind her, though a few of them curled protectively around the white pearl-like globe she usually wore as her necklace.

Huh. I'd have to ask what that was. Her clothes were simple and nothing out of the ordinary, like Elder's--faded, light blue jeans, her shirt hidden under a white hoodie, and white sneakers. She knew I was looking at her and offered a nervous smile, just as Elder turned a corner.

"Almost there!" she called back at us. I tried my best to look where we were going. It was an unfamiliar street, lined with assorted trees, shrubs, and flowers, all with vibrant, brightly colored blooms. I was fairly certain at least a few of them shouldn't be flowering during this season, but that was really the least of my concern. A towering, pure white mansion was located at the very end of the street, and it seemed to be our destination. I looked back at the entrance--there was no sign to name the street, oddly enough.

The mansion was at least three stories tall, its walls pure white and its roofs made of brown shingles. Its sides were dotted with windows, but all of them had the curtains drawn and the lights turned off, except one on the first floor. Surrounding the mansion were as many colorful flowers and trees as the rest of the street and... a pool? And a fountain. And plenty of ridiculous adornments I couldn't be bothered to identify, because as far as I understood, whoever lived here was loaded. In any case, it and the street were well lit, unlike pretty much everywhere else more than a few feet away from Elder and Max. That was fairly comforting.

Elder began to slow as we came nearer to the mansion. I could hear her breathing heavily as she checked behind us, presumably for any more of those weird black imp creatures. With a sigh of relief, she began walking and gently lowered me down onto the ground.

"We're here," she said, sounding a little bit winded but less than you'd expect for someone who'd sprinted at least ten blocks carrying a high school freshman. "Before you ask where 'here' is, at least get inside." She checked behind us one last time then gently pushed me forward. I was confused but decided I'd save my questions until we were inside.

I wasn't entirely sure how we were going to get inside considering there was an imposing, spiked golden fence blocking us from entering. Elder calmly strode up to the gate and coughed.

"I'm assuming Legion and Guy are in there, given the fact the gate didn't open," she muttered to no one in particular. "Hey, doofuses!" she yelled loudly. "Open up!" Elder sighed and tapped her foot as she waited. It didn't take too long before the gates opened. She rolled her eyes and walked forward, followed closely by Max. I stood there for a little, more than mildly confused.

"Hey, dumbbutt, speed up!" Elder called, beckoning me to come inside. Nodding, I jumped to do as she said. As soon as I'd passed the gates, they silently closed behind me. I had to speed up a little to catch up with Elder and Max as they reached the door.

Elder muttered something under her breath about 'idiots'. Max laughed and said something back to her. Elder rolled her eyes, Max shrugged. She turned to face the door and with a wave of her hand, it was blasted cleanly off of its hinges.

"Holy crap!" I heard someone yell from inside. It sounded like Guy. Elder chuckled and waved her hand, and the door moved out of their way. I stared at the door a little incredulously. Elder and Max stepped into the house, I followed a little after.

"What the hell did you do that for?! Just because you're all Miss High and Mighty Kitsune--"

"Actually, I'm the kitsune," Max pointed out helpfully. Guy didn't pay her any heed.

"--doesn't mean you can go around blasting down doors and shit!" Guy waved his hands around and was honestly seething. "I am fully capable of killing you right here, right now, in cold blood."

Elder stared at him, unfazed, and placed one hand on her hip. She didn't seem at all frightened by Guy. "I must've heard you wrong," she said coldly, "because I could've sworn you just threatened me."

There was a period of silence. Slowly, I made my way to a seat and looked around the room--hall, really. It was simple; white walls, white carpet on the floor, given that there was white tile next to the door. There were a few chairs, also white, scattered around the hall. I should take off my shoes, shouldn't I? ...that could wait until later.

Max broke the silence a bit hesitantly. "I was the one who blasted the door," she said softly. Guy rolled his eyes.

"Would you two calm down?" I heard Bloons say. He emerged from a nearby room, closing the door quietly behind him. "The last thing we need is fights, especially with E--" his eyes flickered to me and then to Elder, who shook her head. "Uh... her outside. It's only this street that's protected, but if she manages to get her inside--even if it's just some stupid argument--then our whole setup could fall apart."

Elder's ears flattened against her head, but after a moment flicked back up to their usual place. She sighed. "Our whole setup already fell apart," she snapped, "but yeah, Guy's stupid shit isn't helping. Still, we're operating by one rule from now on: if we can still keep it a secret, we're keeping it a secret."

"Lame," I muttered, but Elder still picked up on it.

"Look, there's a problem if you know too much, especially right around now. I'm going to try to get into contact with the big guy, hold on a second." She produced a tablet device from out of nowhere. Its case appeared to be a black fox, which I found mildly amusing. "Mm... dangit, she's blocking the lines now. I think we're probably surrounded. No matter. Is I in?"

"No, I think she left to inform the big guy," Bloons said. Guy sighed and leaned against the wall, but he still seemed on edge. "He--Dragon and, uh, Terra, I think they're still in though."

"I think they might object to us still keeping secrets from Fuse," Max piped up. "Should we ask for their opinion?"

"I only take orders from the big guy and occasionally Inari if he gives me some good rice in return," Elder snapped back. She laid her tablet on the floor and sat, crisscross applesauce, next to it. "Anyway, we will answer a few of your questions if the answers are agreeable."

"Alright." I paused and thought. "First off, Max said she was a kitsune after Guy said you were one. That's, uh, the nine-tailed fox Japanese thing, right?"

"Yep," Max said cheerfully. She transferred the white pearl-ball thing from her tails to her hand, cupping it gently. "You might presume from Elder's generally nastier demeanor--no offense--and black coloration that she was the lesser known nogitsune, but that would be incorrect."

"Maax, you're being a nerd," Elder whined childishly. Max rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Put the door back and shut up for a second." Max turned back to me. "Elder is the Korean nine-tailed fox, known as a kumiho. While kitsune are generally depicted with varying moral compasses, tricksters or less harmful servants of Inari, kumiho are generally portrayed in a more negative light. For instance, they were said to eat men's livers."

As Elder gently tapped the door to make sure it was sturdy, she muttered, "I'd like to eat someone's right now..." with a dirty look at Guy, who didn't seem to notice. Bloons shot her a scathing look.

"Sounds pleasant." I said a bit nervously. "What's that?" I asked, gesturing towards the pearly thing.

"Oh!" Max looked at it as if she hadn't realized she was holding it. "This is a hoshi no tama, literally translating to 'star ball.' You can't hold it, sorry. It's very precious to me."

"How come Elder doesn't have one?"

"Because I'm not a lame rice-god follower like she is," Elder grumbled. She looked at the tablet thingy.

"Okay..." I shrugged. "So... Guy, you really do hunt the supernatural, huh?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah... at least I did until I got roped into this whole plan."

"Because he died," Bloons offered helpfully. "His brother, Johann, was originally supposed to be the, uh..." He paused. "Suffice it to say that there was, um, plenty of confusion and, uh, here I am?..." It was rather unlike Bloons to seem so confused. Guy sighed.

"So yep, Bloons is a demon. Possessing my brother." Guy crossed his arms. "Anything else to add to your interrogation?"

"Terra? You said something about Terra. Same Terra on MG?"

"If you mean that place you seem to think is a hellhole but really isn't all that bad, yep," Elder replied, though she seemed preoccupied by her tablet. "It was supposed to be longer before you met him or Dragon, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

"So am I going to meet them?" I asked, a bit excited.

"No, not yet. Soon. I promise. Anyway until then you'll be living here." A thought struck me as Elder said that.

"What about my family?"

Elder exchanged a nervous glance with Max. "Well, uh..." Guy just shook his head.

"You don't have a family, Fuse," he said.

"Not that they're dead," Max hastily added. "More like, uh, the closest thing you have to family is... her? And they don't exist. In actuality."

"That makes no sense," I said, staring at her incredulously. "I think it would be at least a little more obvious if I didn't have an existing family."

Max and Elder exchanged nervous looks again. "Well, Fuse," Elder began slowly. "Well," she began again. "You might think that learning that your best friends are nine-tailed foxes and demons and supernatural hunters is very exciting and all, but... you're capable of more than you think of."

"Including believing I have a family while they don't actually exist?" That didn't sound like anything great.

"No, you made them exist." Elder pursed her lips. "The truth is... you're very powerful, Fuse, and we can't let you into the wrong hands. Her hands, basically."

"Her." I frowned. "You keep on saying that. Who is she?"

"Can't tell you," Elder said. "If we can still keep it a secret, we're keeping it a secret. I, uh, guess we'll show you to your room soon, after I tell the big guy about all of this."

Guy rolled his eyes, muttered something, and left. Max sat down next to Elder and appeared to be contributing to whatever she was saying to 'the big guy' on the tablet-thingy. Bloons looked at me, his eyes disconcertingly black.

"I think the best way we can put it is that we lied to you, Fuse," he said softly. "We're trying not to lie to you anymore, but we still aren't telling you everything. But let me say this..." He paused. "I... don't really envy you."

"Why?"

Bloons didn't say anything, just smiled at me and left just as Guy had. I sank in my seat. The silence disconcerted me.

I tried to sort it all out. So apparently I was more powerful than someone who could blast down a door and then reattach it, as well as sprint carrying a high schooler for more than ten blocks. And more powerful than a demon. And yet apparently I was deserving of pity.

I was both mildly angry and a bit scared by what that could mean. For the first time since this whole thing had begun... I felt like I didn't want to find it out.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Okay, maybe nevermind the Supernatural thing. This is getting really good.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 pm

It's surpassing He Lived very, very quickly

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh yeah.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Chapter Six

6:34 AM – threesquaredlegend (은혜) and inariwhite (狐) joined the chat
6:34 AM – The Big Guy (Z) joined the chat
6:34 AM – 은혜: hey
6:34 AM – 은혜: gotta admit i'm kinda surprised you didn't just keep us waiting for like
6:34 AM – 은혜: ever
6:34 AM – Z: She almost got a hold of Arthur.
6:34 AM – Z: This is a serious situation, I would hardly make myself unavailable to the people who are supposed to be watching over him.
6:34 AM – 은혜: hey if that is supposed to insinuate we did a bad job
6:34 AM – 은혜: i'm sorry weren't you the guy who said the barrier was impenetrable
6:35 AM – 狐: Actually, I think he said something more like 'effective'
6:35 AM – 은혜: same difference.
6:35 AM – 狐: Not… not really, no.
6:35 AM – 은혜: whatever
6:35 AM – 은혜: the point is that arthur's safe now
6:35 AM – 은혜: i got him to the house
6:35 AM – 은혜: carried him over my shoulder like he was some damsel in distress
6:35 AM – 狐: You sort of snatched him up, but ok
6:36 AM – Z: I take it you are requesting my presence there?
6:36 AM – Z: She is being taken care of, we are almost done.
6:36 AM – Z: It would be no problem.
6:36 AM – 狐: I don't see a problem with it
6:36 AM – 은혜: GIKF
6:36 AM – 은혜: FUCK
6:36 AM – Z: Very well then.
6:36 AM – The Big Guy (Z) is coming over shortly.
6:36 AM – 狐: Uh, Elder, you ok?
6:36 AM – 은혜: NOOOO DHFJSHFDHDJFf ufCKC TYPOS

As I waited for Elder and Max to finish talking to 'the big guy,' I was startled by Elder suddenly yelling some (presumably) expletive that I didn't quite catch, followed by "NO NO THIS IS NOT A SUMMONS I SWEAR THEY ARE A PANTHEON OF IDIOTS!" She stood up suddenly and her ears flattened against her head, her pupils dilated and her face expressing pure rage.

"Damage control?" Max asked, standing up a bit more calmly and gesturing towards me. Elder just gave her an enraged look. "Okay, I guess I'm going to show you to your room?..."

"I will take care of the big guy because apparently he is a complete and utter idiot and you didn't help either!" Elder let out a furious scream and clenched her fists. "So yeah, get going before he shows up!" She looked ready to kill someone.

"…okay," Max said a bit hesitantly, but grabbed my hand and began making a mad dash for the end of the hall, where I saw a double door entrance, white as the rest of the place was. Briefly I looked back at Elder, where she was pacing and fuming, but as I almost tripped over myself I decided it was probably best to look at where I was going. The doors opened without Max even needing to blast them with her weird psychic kitsune powers, so I assumed it was just the magical weirdness that the house seemed to be imbued with.

In front of us was a similarly white stairwell. What was with this house? Was it seriously just entirely white? Max slowed down to a walk and let go of my hand, beginning to walk at a much more reasonable pace up the stairwell. I followed her, a bit disconcerted by the fact the door also shut behind us. (A/N: Arthur goes THERE IS STRANGE MAGIC HERE a lot (but then it turns out he is the strangest magic))

"Is all of this house literally just colored white?" I asked offhandedly, not sure what else to say.

Max laughed. "Most of it," she said, running her hand along the railing. "It's generally because, uh, coloring the place white is something they can all somewhat happily agree upon. The rooms… not like they ever use them," she said quickly under her breath, "The rooms are more personal. Actually, they're intended to be totally personal. I think we were going to send you on a journey of self-discovery before you got your room, but stuff happened."

"What?"

"I dunno what, uh, he did with the rooms but apparently they're supposed to show the owner's 'inner self,'" Max said sarcastically, complete with air quotes. "But they're pretty cool because they come with their own bathrooms and things and you can… sorta customize them?" She shrugged. "Then again this is from the point of view of a thousand-year-old fox so…"

"Oh." I paused. "You're a thousand years old?"

"Give or take." Max shook her hand to show uncertainty as she stepped off of the stairs and we were in yet another hallway, also white. It was well-lit, but sparse; nothing of interest except the doors dotting the sides. They were colored differently, and each had a sort of name plaque attached. The first one I saw was Dean's, which was a normal white color. Next up was Bloons, this time black, then Max's, a sort of summery yellow, and Elder's (well it didn't actually say Elder, something in… some Asian language), which was white but covered in… odd scribbles, with 'shittey drawrings w/ maaaax' highlighted and underlined. Finally we came to a door which said 'lol dumbbutt :3' but was otherwise plain. I blinked at the name plaque and then at Max.

"Yeah, here's your room… sorry, Elder messed with it a bit." She smiled sheepishly. I blinked again and hesitantly opened the door.

First I was greeted by what appeared to be a white box. "Should've known it'd take some time for you," Max muttered. She looked at the ceiling. "Guess you'll have to stand around, I'll complain with the, uh, the guy who made these rooms."

"Why?"

"He said that if there was 'any sort of problem' I should 'immediately notify him.' I'm going to count this as some sort of problem. Anyway you should probably sleep, I mean you woke up at like six."

"That's… not that much earlier than usual," I pointed out.

"Well you don't have school anymore." Max paused. "Well, not technically school. Actually we haven't gotten it figured out but expect Elder to bother you and put you through some sort of weird vaguely school-ish thing which largely consists of her beating you up."

"Sounds pleasant," I grumbled.

Max laughed. "I'll go see whether she's got things handled with the big guy. See you later." Then she darted out of my room as I continued to stand there, confused. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing. I was literally standing in a white box.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wishing there was at least a chair for me to sit on, waiting for whatever was supposed to happen to happen. Suddenly I lost my balance and flailed wildly, yelling as I landed on my butt on the floor. "Holy crow," I muttered as I took a look around. It appeared that in the space of a second approximately a metric ton of… okay, I didn't really know what was happening. I stood up again and took a look around the room.

First off, carpet. An off-white, nothing special, but it was actually really soft as I bent down to touch it. I could probably sleep on that carpet. Walls, also white. Looked like that hadn't changed. Now, chairs. A tan rocking chair that looked like something an old fart would use, basically, as well as six very plush chairs, dark blue, that I could also probably sleep in. Probably more comfortable than sleeping on the carpet. They were arranged in a sort of semicircle off to the right.

Bed, white mattress, light blue blanket, I was standing next to it. There was a lamp on my other side which glowed with a warm light. Desk, computer over there—hold up. I frowned as I saw the empty framed canvas next to the desk.

Cautiously, I walked up to it to inspect it. It was an empty canvas surrounded by… not a real frame, but words in golden ink. I looked at them, trying to read them. Most of them looked like they were in other languages, until my eyes finally settled on something in English. 'To the most powerful,' I read. What?

The canvas was not entirely empty, I noticed. In the very center, written very small in black, was a single word: choose. Weird.

…I should probably get to sleep, now that I had thought about it. I decided I would think about the weird canvas after I'd slept. No school sounded great. Getting beat up by Elder as a sort of replacement for school sounded not so great. I  didn't think she'd hurt me majorly, at least?...

Whatever. I sighed and flopped onto the bed. The half-hour I'd been awake had been enough to drain me of pretty much all my energy. After I had gone to sleep, maybe I'd be able to understand it better. Heck, maybe it'd all turn out to be a dream.

…yeah, that wasn't happening.

I didn't sleep very well.

(hints as to what fus is but i doubt you'll guess anyway)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm

(actually nevermind now you might guess)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum