Back to top Go down

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 8 Empty Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by Andrew on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:35 am

*screaming on the inside*

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:49 am

here have a short thing because i found a first line generator and was feelin bored (also christmas is probably not canon because things but *shrug*)
(also i know it is APRIL BUT WHO CARES CHRISTMAS ALL DAY EVERY DAY)

She knelt on the carpet in the living room, a big cardboard box in front of her, unwrapping ornaments. Fuse watched her, arms folded across his chest. Saivel stretched, reaching her arms up into the air. "Come on, at least you could set up the tree while I'm taking out all of these."

He eyed the tree uncertainly. It was evidently fake, its leaves plastic strips attached to black metal bars. "Uh..." Sighing, he walked over and sat on the ground, inspecting the numerous parts of the thing. "Couldn't we have gotten a real tree?"

"Too much hassle." Saivel chuckled and waved something above her head. "Hey look, I've found some mistletoe," she sang teasingly, before throwing it onto the ground. "Ugh, where's the star? Please tell me it's not broken."

Fuse just shook his head, chuckling to himself, and placed the segment of fake tree he was holding on the ground. "Is there some sort of... instruction manual for this or something?"

Saivel shook her head. "I lost it a long time ago. Just figure it out." She picked up a glittering heart with a picture on it, quickly crumpling it up and throwing it in the general direction of the trash can.

"Can I convince you to do it instead?"

"No. I'm looking for the star. Anyway, this means you won't have to string up the lights. It's a fair deal, I think."

"Fine," Fuse grumbled, turning back to the tree and locating the base and what he assumed was the first piece, fitting them neatly together. "Huh, how did you set this up before? You're not tall enough."

"Hey! Well, uh, Kaime did, before." Saivel rubbed the back of her head and looked at the crumpled paper ornament near the trash can. "And I'm not short, thank you very much. The tree's just tall."

He laughed and judged the remaining pieces, fitting them one by one and stepping back. "You... have to put the branches down, I guess."

"Yep. And at the ends they're bendable! I used to make sort of... nests, when I was a kid, put my toys in them and stuff. It was fun." Saivel groaned and sifted through the remaining ornaments in the box. "Where is the star, for the love of the lords?" She straightened up and put her hands on her hip.

"I guess your mission to locate the star failed?"

"Bleh," Saivel replied, sticking out her tongue. "Ugh, it's probably in the other box. Whatever, I'll go through that one tomorrow. Now let's string up the lights."

Fuse bent down to examine the rolled up strings of Christmas lights left on the floor. "...these bulbs look, well, kind of broken. I mean, I'm not an electrician, but I think that would classify as a safety hazard."

Saivel replied with angry nonsense as she pushed the branches of the tree down and spread them somewhat evenly. "Dammit, I missed the top branches." She strained to reach them but failed, then redoubled her attempt on the tips of her toes.

"Aha I got yo--shit!" Saivel flailed wildly as she lost her balance and fell onto the tree with a loud, resounding thump. Fuse stood, looked at her, and rubbed the back of his neck, bemused.

"I guess it's lucky we didn't put any ornaments on it yet," he said with a nervous chuckle.

He wasn't entirely sure what Saivel replied with, but it sounded somewhat like 'asshole,' albeit muffled by the fake tree's branches. Stifling another laugh, he offered a hand which she begrudgingly accepted, spitting out the fake leaves.

"I think I might've broken the tree," she admitted.

"You think." Fuse raised an eyebrow and Saivel pouted.

"Fine, maybe we will get a real tree. Our first Christmas together ought to have a real tree." Saivel glanced at the mess left on the ground. "Uh... Let's clean that up later and go make a snowman or something." She smiled and began singing a song softly as she searched for her winter coat. "In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is Parson Brown..."

"I don't... I don't think I know this song."

Saivel smiled. "He'll ask "Are you married?" We'll say "No, man, but you can do the job while you're in town..." She quickly put on her coat and stuffed her feet into her boots. "Come on, you're not going to go out in that are you?"

Fuse looked at her, shook his head, and smiled, looking for his own coat. Saivel opened the door and tapped her foot, waiting for him. "When it snows, ain't it thrillin?" She pouted at him. "You have to know this song."

"You can teach me," Fuse offered as he pulled his hood over his head.

"Fine." She took a breath and continued singing. "Though your nose, gets a chillin'... We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way..." She smiled, a wide grin, and pulled Fuse through the door immediately as he had just finished putting on his boots.

"Walkin' in a winter wonderland."

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 pm

some jerk with a flareon

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 8 W9gxHx5

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 am

i had an idea which is in the op now gaiz

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 am

I read the title as "One thousand one pokemon AUs" and now I'm disappointed

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm

oh my god

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Guys, I've been stalking this topic for a few hours.

Neo Phantom Patriot
The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

why

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I have no clue.
I just have.

Neo Phantom Patriot
The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

da fuq man i'll probably write something soon also i forgot to scan in that drawing of max with an espeon gosh dangit

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 pm

I'VE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS TOPIC
I need help

Neo Phantom Patriot
The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:50 pm

<:

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:45 pm

short because i'm lazy

Better

Chapter 2

They made their way to the main office in complete silence, Max leading the group while Elder continuously glanced around, hopping from one foot to the other. Fuse just sort of looked at her, on the verge of telling her to stop but also realizing it was useless at the same time. Bloons and Guy just kept their mouths shut, walking without looking at anyone else.

"So... does anyone know what's going on?" Fuse asked, trying to break the silence. Everyone shrugged, except Max, who coughed and turned to look at him.

"Well, I think it's got something to do with the fact that recently, we've been blocked off from the compounds over... there." Max pointed in the direction of a few imposing concrete structures. "They're prisons, I think. And we've been trained to fight for all of our lives, so..."

"...dangerous prisoners? They've already got them captured, what do they need us for?"

"Do you know how big those buildings are? Pretty big, right?" Elder gestured with her hands to emphasize the size. "They're full. There's more dangerous people wherever those prisoners came from."

"So they're sending out teenagers as soldiers?" Guy asked disbelievingly before Fuse could say anything.

"Apparently so," Max said, and that was the end of the conversation. Now they saw the main office; it was tall, very, very tall, reaching up almost endlessly into the sky. Its windows shone in the sunlight, prompting the group to shield their eyes or be blinded. Some guards stood in front of the door. Fuse raised an eyebrow at Guy, who shrugged back.

"Ah, kids, here you are!" Some man none of them had ever seen came out. He was gaunt and pale, his smile fake and his eyes dull, black bags beneath them. Elder frowned at him just so slightly, taking in his too neat, too sharp black suit.

"Who're you?" she asked bluntly.

The man frowned, and seemed to be ready to say something sharp when one of the mentors came up behind him with incredible speed, grabbing his arm. "Mr. Pommer--you yourself decreed that the children" and then his voice dropped so low that none of them could hear.

"Uh... Mark?" Fuse asked, confused. "What's going on?"

Mark just smiled and stood up, brushing his long brown hair out of his face. Though usually his green eyes glimmered with honest happiness, something just seemed fake now as he smiled. "Well... I believe that Mr. Pommer here might be better able to explain that to you." His smile softened just a little as he tousled Fuse's hair, much to the boy's chagrin.

"We'd best get on with it, hmm?" Mr. Pommer asked, smoothing out his suit. He wasn't really addressing anyone with his question. "Come along then, children." He beckoned them to follow him into the building.

Noticing the distrustful faces that the teenagers put on, Mark laughed a little and stepped backwards a few steps. "Hey, you guys can calm down. You can trust me, right? Let's go--I don't imagine Pomerani--Pommer would be very happy if you took too long. Okay?"

More faces were made, but after a few moments everyone headed towards the door anyway. Mark sighed in relief. "Well, that was easier than I expected," he remarked under his breath, before following after them.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 pm

So mine is an Espeon? Cool. I figured I'd get one of the cool ones everyone makes fun of like a Magikarp or Jigglypuff because I'm too nice and take pity on them.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 pm

i was panicking thinking of pokemon so i just went with eeveelutions

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 am

Ah.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Xiavengers

Chapter One

Esther yawned, her breath misting in the cool air as she propped her feet up on the table. Arthur looked at her with obvious displeasure, while Brad and Max, over in the other corner of the warehouse, played around with their powers. Dean was dozing off in his chair.

"Esther, get your feet off of the table."

"I do what I want," came the snarky retort, interrupted by a loud bang as Max shot a playing card Brad had thrown at her. "If you two go through the whole deck then you'd better buy another one."

"This is the spare," Max replied. Bang! "...okay, we're all done with the spare deck."

Esther rolled her eyes. "This is boring." She brought her feet down and nudged Dean with her elbow. He blinked and stirred, shaking his head in an attempt to wake up.

"Huh?" he asked, his voice bleary.

"Well, that's a good thing though, isn't it?" Arthur pointed out. "I mean, it's not like we want crime to happen or anything..."

"No, but literally nothing has happened the past week. Nothing. At all. Doesn't that strike you as a bit suspicious?" Esther narrowed her eyes at Arthur. "Maybe it's a conspiracy."

"Esther, no." Arthur sighed and tried to hold in a chuckle. "Besides, you don't know that 'literally nothing' has happened."

"I thought it was suspicious. This place isn't that big, you know. Checked with some store owners and stuff; nothing's happened. For once the news is reporting positive stuff--well, except for negative stuff that's happened in other places. I think it's really weird."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Dean blinked at both of them in turn.

"Nothing's happened this past week! Doesn't this strike you as a little odd?" Esther glared at Dean, who responded by scratching at the back of his head.

"...isn't that good?"

"It's suspicious! It doesn't make sense! Nothing's happened at all. I mean at all at all. I've checked! Nothing!" Esther waved her hands to emphasize this. Both Arthur and Dean stared at her like she was crazy.

"Well, I mean, it might be a bit suspicious... but really, what's the worst that could happen?" Arthur shrugged, picking up the playing cards left on the table and beginning to put them back into neat order.

"There's a criminal mastermind behind it all?"

"Hold up, what?" Max interrupted by planting her hands firmly on the table. "What'd we miss?"

Esther rolled her eyes. "I've gotta explain this aga--"

"Esther thinks it's suspicious that there's been no crime the past week. Obviously there must be a mastermind behind it!" Arthur waved his hands for emphasis and then slapped himself in the face. "Are you even serious?"

Brad shrugged, turning to Max. "...isn't that good?"

"It doesn't matter if it's good if it ends up making more... bad! I'm telling you, something's up! Someone's planning something, something big!"

"...yeah, you do sound kinda insane, Esther," Max pointed out, while Dean just sort of stared at her.

Esther sighed. "Okay fine, I admit it sounds kinda crazy--but..."

"But?" Dean blinked at her, sitting up straight.

"I've heard that something may be going down at the museum." Esther shrugged with a sly smile on her face.

"I've heard something, but it's just hearsay. Probably just another stupid rumor." Brad snorted with derision.

"...oh, you mean the rumor that some priceless painting's been found recently by some dude?" Everyone turned to look at Dean. "It... it was in the news. What news have you been looking at?"

"They're gonna steal it, I'm telling you!"

"It's not even the museum's yet, I think," Dean pointed out. "In fact I think it's going to some private collector."

Esther blew out a breath. "Same difference."

Arthur rolled his eyes. "Yeah, no."

"The guy's probably some rich white dude livin' up in the hills. I mean why not just steal the painting from the guy who found it?" Dean leaned backed in his chair.

"I just... something... I know something's up! I know it!"

"Esther, honey, gut feelings don't hold up in court." Max sighed and sat down across from Esther.

"This isn't court, this is the real world!" Esther groaned and lay her head down on the table in frustration. "Look... I just think that maybe we should keep an eye out, okay? Figure out who the potential buyer is and keep a watch on him."

"Gotta be rich, probably has security already," Brad pointed out.

"Security like us?"

"...since when were we good security?"

Arthur gave Brad a high-five behind Max's back.

Esther rolled her eyes. "Okay... okay fine, maybe my idea's bullshit. But come on, trust me, okay? Usually when I have gut feelings they turn out right."

"Are your gut feelings usually about people stealing priceless paintings?" Dean said snarkily.

"Look, let's just head home and get some sleep. It's like ten already, okay?" Arthur held his hands out to prevent Esther from speaking further. "I'll... I'll check out the news about the painting being found, see if I can find that potential buyer. Then we'll see if your... 'idea' might be worth considering. But for now, nothing happened tonight, let's hit the hay." He gestured with his thumb to the doorway of the warehouse. Everyone shrugged and murmured agreement.

They headed off to their homes with no idea of what was going to happen.[/i][/i]

Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Elder on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:01 pm

YESSSSSSSSSS

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 am

"This isn't court, this is the real world!" A++ line

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:01 am

I've had this idea bouncing around for a long time. And by a long time, I mean a long time. Like... months or something. No, I'm serious; I believe I made a post with the beginnings of this idea in the 'Shorter Stories' topic.

It's a True Power AU. It takes place after the events of the two roleplays (and since chapter two died, i'm bsing what occurred). Essentially people come back to life and stuff, but that's pretty much all anyone can remember, because they suddenly wake up back 'home.' Well, it's incredibly similar--but there are quite a few things wrong. First off, they live in the same neighborhood. Second off, a lot of people aren't there. Like their family, for instance.

...that's depressing.

Finally, where are they and how did they get there?

It appears that our group is the only one aware of the fact that anything is wrong; everyone they ask about it looks at them like they're crazy. It also appears that no one else has retained the powers given by the activation of the Llach. So... maybe they deactivated it, but something got messed up along the way?

They would think that, if it weren't for the fact that the shadows were back.

Currently I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this (or when it's going to start, for that matter, given I've got so many other things and MYTH AU LAST CHAPTER UGH). I could possibly do it as a comic? Maybe updating like, every week or something. I dunno. Right now doing it as a comic seems as a good idea, so I'm probably going with that.

Anyway, because you're probably not going to see a lot of this for a while (or at least until I finish up Myth AU) have artur falling very calmly. or not falling. i don't really know what he's doing

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 8 V7rjStk

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 am

Hm, interesting.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:14 am

modern au where saivel is villain i guess??? ? ?

The text message simply read 'very clever.' Saivel could not help but smirk. She pulled her coat a little tighter around her, then looked back at the glowing screen of her phone. 'Tell me where.'

She took only a few moments to think before texting back, 'not that easy'

A few seconds passed. 'you can be tracked'

'phones not mine. probably gonna throw it away afterwards.'

There was a pause; she decided to add a 'lol' just to irritate him. She could imagine Arthur grinding his teeth as he stared at the messages, glaring as if he could somehow learn her location just by looking hard enough.

'what do you want?'

There it was. Saivel waited for a few seconds, her breath misting in the cool air.

'meet me alone. merdann pier.'

'will she be there?'

'find out. u have 15 minutes. dont leave me waiting Wink'

She allowed herself a laugh, a soft one. There was no response but she could practically feel his anger. Oh, this game was so fun to play. Saivel could tire of many people; but she could never tire of dear, sweet Arthur Belnz.

*~*~*~*

He parked his car around the corner and walked the remaining distance, wearing a dark green jacket and jeans. His brown hair was sticking up in an admittedly rather humorous way--yet, at the same time, one look at him would tell you he meant business.

Arthur Belnz had dealt with her before. Many times before. He'd lost his old job because of her. In turn, he'd been the one who'd given her her new name.

Once she'd been called the Angel of Chaos. Now she was just the Lady.

He wished he'd been able to keep them as a sort of prize at the time, but it was pure luck that got him close enough to take them in the first place and he barely made it out with his life. To a certain point, he doubted she would allow him to die--it seemed that she enjoyed toying with him. Anyway, it would've been... barbaric to say the least. Keeping them as a prize? Eugh.

The old pier creaked under his feet. He couldn't see her face. Even when he'd taken her wings, he couldn't quite remember afterwards--just basic details, which identified a face that could belong to anyone. Arthur supposed it was some sort of trick; warping people's vision of it. Simple enough, when you were Chaos Lord.

"Well?" he asked--demanded, his tone firm.

"No 'hello?' No 'good evening?' 'Long time no see?' Really Arthur--" she drew out his name comically, as she always did-- "I don't know what she sees in you."

Arthur rolled his eyes. "I'd really love to chat, but we have more... pressing matters at hand."

"Of course." With a wave of her hand, two chairs and a table appeared. "Take a seat." She sat down, and even though it was dark and she was far away he knew she was smirking.

"Fine." He trudged over and sat down reluctantly. "What do you want from me?"

Saivel smiled. "A nice talk."

Arthur sighed. "Any other day I'd be happy to oblige, Lady, but--"

"Ah--ah--ah!" She shook her head. "You leave or we talk."

For a moment he actually contemplated getting up and walking away, but he remembered just whose life was in danger and kept still.

"There we go. It's much easier when you don't fight all the time." Her smile turned into a grin. Arthur wanted to punch her.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Well! As a starting point of conversation, I have some bad news and some good news. Which would you like to hear first?"

"...both."

"Alright then." She coughed. "Bad news--I don't have your girlfriend anymore. Good news! I know where she is."

"Is this a fucking joke?"

"Language!"

"Are you kidding me?" Arthur stood up and leaned over, glaring daggers at Saivel.

"No, I'm not," she responded calmly. "If you want her back, then you'll need my help."

"Oh lords no."

"You're speaking to one of them," she said with a smile.

Arthur responded by flipping her off.

"You used to be such a nice, sweet man, Arthur. Whatever happened to you?"

"You," he said, his voice muffled as his head was buried under his arms.

"Now now, it'll all be very easy. I just need your cooperation."

"I can't believe I'm even thinking of agreeing to this."

"You're going to have to." Saivel's smile disappeared. "Because you aren't the only one who's got something to lose if this goes wrong."

dun dun DUN

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 am

Rebirth of the AU pile: The AUening

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum