One Thousand and One AUs

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 9 Empty Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 pm

*casually sorts all the xia characters into hogwarts houses and runs away*

Fuse: Gryffindor! Well, certainly when he was still Arthur and pre-Valon fucking everything up. When he properly became Lord Fuse I kinda lean towards Hufflepuff as well, but I still think he'd remain Gryffindor.
he'd become prefect because he is him

Prolly some sort of big battle happened with Valon being a shit and the end result was Fuse wound up with the Athess' family's wand (see below)

though then again that would happen afTER SCHOOL

Saivel: Slytherin, and I imagine probably most of her family as well, since it's really all the peeps with the ambition, who want power and whatnot, and I mean when you're going to inherit this ~great power~ that's sort of a given even if you're not necessarily going to (see: Valon). To make it sort of more conform to the HP 'verse I imagine it would be some sort of wand passed down which, while known for being powerful (and supposed to sustain the life of those who wield it except under certain circumstances), is also known for being highly unstable and prone to corrupt whoever wields it. So it's not particularly sought after by people outside of the family.

Also Seraphime (saivels mom if youve forgotten) would be part of some sort of powerful yet reclusive family (lets just put the last name as Angelus because I am muy creativa) which had knowledge of all these things like being practically immortal (well, it was never confirmed--but there have been rumors) and also the ability to fly passed down (so saivel retains flight but no wings).

Kaime: hufflepuffly (especially since theyre like good with herbology). also an animagus from a young age or something?/??? ? ? it like. runs in his family. or something.

Venia: Gryffindor and a bit like Fred and George in the whole prankin' aspect. She'd probably get in trouble time and time again and it wouldn't stop her.

Aqn (i think bloons made a new name for him too but i forget): Gryffindor dO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK
prefect like nobodys business
possibly he and the other dudes would maybe be in the same family????? ? ? kinda similar to seraphime's ish? except not. i dont fucking know

Chrono: Hufflepuff all the way

Darkblithe: slytherin obv

bonus xenia

Aaron: slytherin? mostly because of the whole cunning-ness part, i imagine he and saivel would probably get along

Leon: GRYFFINDOR LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS

Bartholomew: another hufflepuff also young animagus like kaime, but his shit's a little wonky

Celeste: slytherin duhhhhhh

Barone: gryffindor and an asshole whos a major showoff animagus like kaime

Lellan: ravenclaw, comes from a rich and well-known family

Jason: gryffindor like his dad, animagus like barone, like bartholomew his shit's a little wonky

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

gONNA DROP SOME MER AU SHIT HERE AND PROBS SOME MODERN HEADCANONS TOO

OKAY SO THE MERMAIDS HAVE GOT THIS CLASS SYSTEM BASED ON WHAT KINDA FISH YOU ARE
SO

Shit outside the system (cause theyre not actually fish):
Selkies: they do tend to live with the mers and though there is some discrimination in general the mers treat them ok since they pull their own weight
since they can kinda more easily turn into humans theyre sometimes used as spies or just informants
i kinda think kaime would be a selkie? not sure
Whales: basically just advisors contacted when the merlord aint sure what to do
Sirens: dangerous and only contacted if youre really desperate
Sea snakes: vampires of the mermaid world sorta (includin aaron)

Basically the only thing ive super figured out is sharks are kinda at the top (including saivel and her fams and i gave up on flying fish saivel because it was tOO HARD TO DRAW dont judge me) and i guess lets say its sorta like a food chain in terms of highest to lowest

the merlord is always either a whale or a great white shark as thats the sorta royal family except theyre not royalty but i dont fuckin kno

deep sea fish are kinda they dont even belong in the system

anyway the peeps

saivs: since i gave up on the whole flying fish imma just make her a (actually purple which defeats the whole 'great WHITE' thing) great white that seems to pop up whenever fuse is around the beaches of the island
her dad and her sister are whale sharks and valon is also a great white
fus: a hooman living on the island whos unwillingly joined the squad hunting mermaids. unfortunately he ends up befriending one of them. OR MAYBE MORE HAHAAAH yeh
venia: SHEs actually a flying fish i guess so ill just adjust the whole way i do the thing because that way was stupid, shes super energetic and curious about everything so shell often encounter some less than cool people like sea snakes and deep sea fish
kaime: i guess hes a selkie who lives on the island and is known for sympathizing with mers (he effectively acts like a sort of mer spy kinda? just keeps them informed) and fuse eventually searches him out to learn more about thinsg and WHY IS THIS MERMAID STALKING ME
aaron: a sea snake so hes not like technically a mer i suppose. hes also like, undead so he doesnt need to breathe and can stay underwater indefinitely. he ends up unintentionally running across venia

heres some stupid modern au headcanons

fuse keeps actually kinda professional social media accounts but saivel frequently posts drunk and will often contact him through EVERYTHING including texting when he's like on the other side of the room and he just saivel pls

saivel secretly likes really cheesy old love songs and denies EVERYTHING if caught

she works odd jobs and continuously leaps from one to another as well

venia and saivel frequently burn fuse together and will often have TOP SECRET MEETINGS NO BOYS ALLOWED and throw pillows at fuse if he intrudes at any time

aaron would be a hitman then i suppose. huh
thats weird

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Yay!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:44 am

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 9 I8MYLNr

eeey i drew a thing

will write tomarra

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:10 pm

AweSOME!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 pm

eeeey mer au

When he first saw her properly, he was a bit preoccupied with drowning. Some other guys in the unit had thought it would be funny to test how good he was at swimming.

Surprisingly, despite growing up on an island in the middle of the ocean, he wasn't very good at all.

He had seen her before, but never in full. Just glimpses; a fin above the waves, which he might've waved off as a shark (well not exactly waved off but), except for the fact that he knew very well sharks didn't live around the island and the fin was quite noticeably purple. Many times he could've sworn he saw black hair floating in the water, but he dismissed it as just a trick of the light.

All throughout his life, in fact, he'd seen traces of her whenever he was near the water. Never had he suspected that what he was seeing was not in fact his eyes playing tricks on him but a mermaid, which he was supposed to be training to hunt down and kill. Needless to say, this made him rather surprised when, after initially looking up at him as shocked as he was, the mermaid grabbed onto him and brought him back to the shore.

She allowed him some time to regain his breath and cough up water before asking softly, "You can't swim?"

He almost laughed before realizing it would probably start him coughing again, and instead settled for exhaling a little harder than normal. "No, no, I can't... not well, anyway." He paused before speaking again. "Thank goodness you were there to save me then, huh?"

In response, she made a face. "I'm not even supposed to be this close to the island anyway. They'd probably rather have me let you drown."

"Well, that's a nice thought," he said drily.

She laughed. "But if you can't even swim, then there's no way you could even remotely be a threat."

"And I was just about to ask you for your name." He turned over and flopped onto the sand, letting out a sigh. "I suppose you're just gonna head back to the depths of the sea, then?"

There was a pause. "Maybe." He sighed and waited for what seemed like forever before she spoke again. "...what's your name?"

"Oh, so me first then?" She nodded, and he already knew that any attempt to say 'no' would meet with bitter opposition. "Fine, fine, I guess you did save my life. Fuse. My name's Fuse. Now do I get yours in return, or do you prefer being my mysterious savior?"

That got a laugh out of her. "Saivel. Try not to drown again." And with that, she slipped back into the water.

Fuse lay there on his back for a little bit, wondering what exactly to do. Should he tell someone a mermaid saved him from drowning? Nah, that was stupid--would probably get him killed or at least somewhat banished like that one guy he'd heard of--what was his name again?

Eventually, he got up and decided to just go back home and go on with things as normal.

He would, however, report the fact that those three guys had almost killed him.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:17 am

some more modern au headcanons

ill get around to writing more EVNETUALLY I SWEAR

fuse really really doesnt like getting noticed in public and is like leonardo dicaprio level in avoiding paparazzi. saivel made fun of him at first but then she realized it made him like genuinely uncomfortable and she just accepted it

saivel on the other hand draws attention even if people dont recognize her because she's just really brash and loud and hotheaded and stubborn and she likes the attention but she tries to tone it down when she's out and about with fuse

venia is determined to get by on her own but if she even drops the slightest hint about financial troubles fuse just automatically pulls out his checkbook and rips one out he has them pre-prepared and she just i'M OKAY YOU DON'T NEED TO so instead he'll just buy so many things for her and go on shopping trips with saivel to buy just all these presents because you CANT turn down presents its just its against the law

some xenia modern headcanons too

bartholomew is really chill and made friends really easily while his grades were just average
however sometimes school really stressed him out and fuse and saivel became genuinely worried and they would stick little post-it notes on the inside of his backpack and on his lunchbox with little messages on them

leon was probably like not exactly straight a but still really good student who probs got involved in like leadership (even tho i dont even understand the point of that elective) and all these extracurricular activities

celeste on the other hand... well she did get along well enough but still something jsut seemed off because she never really talked about her friends at school 

venia became sorta like attached to aaron? like she just YOU MUST BECOME FRIENDS WITH ME and at first he brushed her off like 'ok can u just go away now' but she flat out refused and he was just LOOK i haVE A JOB TO DO and shes like ok fine but then once she followed him along and then it was like
YOURE A HITEMAN WHAT THE FUCK and hes like

fuck what why are you here youre not supposed to be here HJFDHD

and then it was REALLY AWKWARD but eventually venia was just

dude

why are you??  ?? ?

and hes like well because its a jOB IT PAYS THE BILLS

there are OTHER WAYS TO PAY THE BILLS AARON YO UDONT HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE OFR A LIVING

and hes just sorry but its a bit hard getting a normal job when youre kinda a vampire

and she just

look ill help you figure it out just stOP KILLING PEOPLE

and he was

venia pls

but venia obv was like 'NOPE I STAND MY FUCKIN GROUND MISTER' and eventually he gave in

now he works at the same place as her and she switched to the later shift so they would work at the same time and shes like SEE this works and it doesnt involve killing people and hes like fine ok i get it you win

thats all for now folks

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 pm

This makes me happy.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 am

okay so with the new revised backstory literally the only change to potterxia is that saivel cant fly

well that happens after school at least

anyway have a stupid thing

Arthur usually didn't pay too much attention to the Slytherins. He had tried to make small talk with one before but that had resulted in them first looking at him weirdly and then walking away. It did make sense, what with the whole 'house rivalry' thing at all, but at the same time it seemed sort of... unfair.

He was secretly glad when an older Hufflepuff boy he'd met before introduced him to a Slytherin girl, but he tried not to show it too much.

"Hey--hey! Arthur! That's your name, right? Yeah, Arthur! Wait up!" Arthur abruptly stopped walking and turned around to see a tall, black-haired, green-eyed Hufflepuff boy running up to him. "I'm Kaime--you remember me, right?" He asked rather breathlessly, his hair sticking up every which way and a broad smile on his face.

Arthur paused. "I... I think so, yeah. Um... you helped me find my way to Transfiguration, right?" Kaime smiled and nodded.

"I wanted to introduce you to someone. She's the same age as you and I figured you might get along together. Wait--" Kaime straightened and looked around. "Ah, there you are! Come over and introduce yourself."

The girl sped up a little and stopped in front of Arthur. She stuck her hand out, and Arthur took it. "I'm Saivel Athess. Kaime--why are you introducing me to a Gryffindor?" She asked the question as if Arthur wasn't even there, making him feel a bit miffed.

"I figured you two would get along..." Kaime shrugged, then whispered to Arthur, "I know she can be a bit rude, but she's really a good friend when you get to know her." He raised his voice a little to announce "Anyway I have to head off to class now, see you later!" and then ran off.

Saivel rolled her eyes. "We have to get to class too, he seems to forget."

Arthur opened and closed his mouth, then hurriedly said, "Oh--I'm Arthur. Arthur Belnz. I, uh... your name sounds kind of familiar, but I can't quite place it."

"Maybe you've heard of my grandfather, Varyl Athess? Or my father--Veren." She shrugged. "I'm not surprised, really."

"Wait, you're the family with the--the wand?"

"Yeah, 'the wand.'" Saivel chuckled a little. "I'm going to inherit it someday, and I really can't wait. Anyway, it was good meeting you, but I have to go now and you probably do too."

She turned around and walked quickly away, leaving Arthur more than slightly confused and wondering whether it was worth it--or even possible--to befriend the girl. For a moment he just looked after her.

Eventually, he shook his head and headed on his way to Transfiguration. He didn't want to be late.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 am

also reminder to myself i want to write a stupid thing with the 'what if you saw the world in black and white until you met your soulmate'

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 am

YES. OH MY GOSH WRITE THAT YES! DOITDOITDOIT

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 am

For the first person she ever saw in color, she would've expected something...

Something different.

First of all, she wasn't expecting to be sitting in a jail cell. Certainly not one owned by people who ought to be in jail cells themselves.

(WOOPS I STARTED THIS REALLY LATE YEH)

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

okay some info dump on the anime au

after some contemplation i have decided why not everyones a catgirl/boi

the land is called felidae also hooray

aNYWAY

the three main characters are Max, Fuse, and me. Max is a mage more focused on support/healin and shiz, fuse is a weak noob knight, and i am the 2pro battlemage senpai

basically the princess ('princess') guy has been kidnapped by the evil king johann (dont question it ok) and now our three heroes msut set out to save her (him) wow

yeah not terribly much things

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 am

also unofficial theme for now is definitely something by Detektivbyrån but i dont know what yet

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 am

on a completely different subject an au where for some reason dragon is running a daycare and everyone on xia is the children

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 am

Funny how the miis I made were like little kid versions of us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 am

alternatively a xia au where veren is the one running the daycare and everyone else is kids

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:22 am

Those both sound awesome! You know, since I didn't finish mine because of the thing that happened...

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 9 Kn89JLI

princess guy~

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm

It's bootiful!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

Guy have some boobifuls.

april fuls. its gurl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:27 am

8:31 PM - Darth Arthur: Guy is a hardboiled detective who was framed for a murder
8:31 PM - Darth Arthur: Everyone else is meeting each other but guy knows fuse already
8:32 PM - Darth Arthur: Needs help and stuff
8:32 PM - Darth Arthur: Also when I say hardboiled I mean it. Hardcore is 50 levels below him
8:33 PM - i dont care: i feel like he would try so hard to be a hardboiled detective but every time someone gets near to his office he has to stuff like a bajillion mamegoma dolls into a designated drawer
8:33 PM - Darth Arthur: Pfffft
8:34 PM - Darth Arthur: Also I totally don't want to open the door for another shipping wall
8:35 PM - Darth Arthur: Clearly
8:35 PM - Darth Arthur: I don't
8:35 PM - i dont care: wow
8:35 PM - Darth Arthur: At all
8:35 PM - i dont care: no but whaT IS EVERYONE ELSE
8:35 PM - i dont care: is tu un otra detective
8:35 PM - i dont care: and then like everyone else ????????????????? ? ? ????? ? ? ? ?
8:35 PM - Darth Arthur: Max owns a pet shop where someone was killed
8:36 PM - i dont care: who was killed even
8:36 PM - Darth Arthur: I want to say Ashton and then say you did it and it would cause he lived part deux
8:36 PM - i dont care: pffffft
8:36 PM - Darth Arthur: But
8:36 PM - i dont care: wow
8:36 PM - Darth Arthur: ;______;
8:36 PM - Darth Arthur: Plsno
8:36 PM - i dont care: pffffft
8:37 PM - i dont care: no hes actually still alive
8:37 PM - i dont care: and... something
8:37 PM - Darth Arthur: He faked his own death
8:37 PM - i dont care: yeh
8:37 PM - i dont care: but WHY
8:37 PM - Darth Arthur: To escape the feds
8:37 PM - i dont care: pffffft
8:37 PM - Darth Arthur: For gun smuggling
8:38 PM - Darth Arthur: Arms dealing
8:38 PM - Darth Arthur: Stuff like that
8:38 PM - i dont care: ok
8:38 PM - Darth Arthur: Bloons owns a plant kin only bar
8:39 PM - i dont care: wow
8:39 PM - Darth Arthur: With very few patrons
8:39 PM - i dont care: i mean he does sorta have some POSSIBLE customers but they all get mad at him for being cishet scum
8:39 PM - Darth Arthur: Trees though
8:39 PM - Darth Arthur: Trees
8:40 PM - Darth Arthur: That's why I said plant kin in the first place
8:40 PM - i dont care: eeeeeeeeh
8:40 PM - i dont care: what about mEEEEEEEEEEEee
8:41 PM - Darth Arthur: Up to you
8:41 PM - i dont care: read that in your brain in the basic same sort of voice i sang baby in
8:41 PM - i dont care: spare my vocal cords the agony
8:41 PM - Darth Arthur: Oh gosh
8:41 PM - Darth Arthur: I IMAGINED IT BUT WITH MINIMUM WAGE AS A BACKING TRACK
8:41 PM - Darth Arthur: OH MY DEAR.LRORD
8:42 PM - Darth Arthur: I XANT C.F. E ERR SJAHTJEIEOA
8:42 PM - Darth Arthur: NOT EVEN AUTO CORRECT CAN SAVE ME
8:42 PM - i dont care: wow
8:42 PM - i dont care: WOW
8:42 PM - i dont care: what did you even mean to
8:42 PM - Darth Arthur: Can't breathe
8:42 PM - i dont care: gg
8:42 PM - i dont care: the real murder was...
8:42 PM - i dont care: YOUR
8:42 PM - i dont care: YOURS
8:42 PM - i dont care: FUKC
8:42 PM - Darth Arthur: Pffffffft
8:43 PM - Darth Arthur: Actually make it someone who was banned
8:43 PM - i dont care: yeah but then who's actually responsible
8:44 PM - Darth Arthur: Ashton still
8:44 PM - Darth Arthur: I dunno he didn't have to know them
8:45 PM - Darth Arthur: I was going to make a cringeworthy firefighter joke about myself that even I despise but better judgment kicked in
8:45 PM - Darth Arthur: So uh
8:45 PM - i dont care: [ffft
8:45 PM - i dont care: dammit
8:45 PM - Darth Arthur: Policeman or something
8:45 PM - i dont care: pfffft
8:45 PM - Darth Arthur: To know guy
8:46 PM - i dont care: and you're assigned to the case and you're all 'trust me it isn't guy'
8:46 PM - Darth Arthur: Yep
8:47 PM - i dont care: ummmm what am i huh
8:47 PM - i dont care: SOUNDS OF MUCH THINKING
8:48 PM - Darth Arthur: Best selling author and the dance picture was at a charity dinner?
8:48 PM - i dont care: what
8:48 PM - i dont care: dance picture
8:48 PM - Darth Arthur: The drawing
8:49 PM - Darth Arthur: From ages ago
8:49 PM - i dont care: *blank stare*
8:49 PM - Darth Arthur: Give me a sec
8:50 PM - i dont care: oH WAIT THAT ONE
8:50 PM - i dont care: ok
8:50 PM - Darth Arthur: Okay you remember so
8:50 PM - Darth Arthur: Not bearing mobile confusiong
8:50 PM - Darth Arthur: Confusion
8:51 PM - i dont care: so what would the motive be like for aNYTHING
8:52 PM - Darth Arthur: Well for the murder Ashton hired surgeons to change the face of this dead guy to look like him so he could fake his death
8:52 PM - i dont care: thats
8:52 PM - i dont care: wow
8:52 PM - Darth Arthur: Ashton in this is Ashton in name only
8:53 PM - Darth Arthur: He is a criminal mastermind
8:53 PM - i dont care: after the incident he gets knocked on the head and becomes the ashton we know and............ are kind of okay with
8:54 PM - Darth Arthur: Yep
8:54 PM - Darth Arthur: Except he's in prison then
8:55 PM - i dont care: "YOU GOT THE HAT! YOU SON OF A GUN"
8:55 PM - i dont care: ok um
8:55 PM - i dont care: yeh
8:57 PM - Darth Arthur: Also worth noting is that the charity ball would be in the plant kin bar which should probably be a plant kin focused hotel
8:58 PM - i dont care: pfffffffffffft
8:58 PM - i dont care: no its just like
8:59 PM - i dont care: this random sorta thing
8:59 PM - i dont care: in the middle of a forest
8:59 PM - i dont care: there's just a path leading to it and you're sort of like 'hello, what'st his?'
8:59 PM - Darth Arthur: "You two aren't dancing with plants. You're out of here"
8:59 PM - i dont care: pfffffffffft
8:59 PM - i dont care: and then you sort of walk on the path and then there's just a bar there
8:59 PM - Darth Arthur: "No signs of human affection allowed"
9:00 PM - i dont care: and you're like 'hey' and bloons just points to the sign that says 'only plantkin allowed'
9:00 PM - Darth Arthur: Happy August to me
9:03 PM - i dont care: happy august to you indeed
9:03 PM - Darth Arthur: 'Happy' tho
9:04 PM - Darth Arthur: Since schooool
9:05 PM - i dont care: well
9:06 PM - i dont care: ....................
9:06 PM - i dont care: WELL.
9:06 PM - i dont care: i dunno
9:06 PM - i dont care: anyway who's the deceased because we've decided it's someone what's been banned
9:06 PM - Darth Arthur: Iirc only a single banned account is on xia
9:07 PM - Darth Arthur: The pfufuious guy
9:07 PM - i dont care: well not counting ashton there's two
9:07 PM - i dont care: actually wait three
9:07 PM - Darth Arthur: HmM
9:07 PM - i dont care: brain
9:08 PM - Darth Arthur: Are they alts
9:08 PM - i dont care: i dunno
9:08 PM - Darth Arthur: Names pls
9:08 PM - i dont care: i know two of them aren't alts but the other i don't remember at all
9:10 PM - i dont care: maybe they're like someone who worked for ashton but they wanted to get out of the crime business
9:10 PM - i dont care: and ashton was all 'lolno'
9:10 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeah
9:13 PM - i dont care: should we just go with lord pfuficus because he's the only one i even remotely remember
9:13 PM - Darth Arthur: Yes
9:13 PM - Darth Arthur: The flu n.a. :-) :-)
9:13 PM - Darth Arthur: You k.ow
9:13 PM - Darth Arthur: Know
9:14 PM - Darth Arthur: I hit enter be cause that message was beyond repair
9:14 PM - i dont care: wow
9:14 PM - i dont care: okay so like
9:15 PM - i dont care: someone is murdered/they just die in max's pet shop
9:15 PM - Darth Arthur: Maybe Ashton takes the body before surgery
9:15 PM - Darth Arthur: Then
9:15 PM - i dont care: before autopsy
9:15 PM - Darth Arthur: Plants it at the sgop
9:15 PM - i dont care: ymean
9:15 PM - Darth Arthur: Shop
9:15 PM - i dont care: o
9:15 PM - i dont care: ok
9:15 PM - Darth Arthur: At night
9:16 PM - i dont care: and the guy is known for like something that would give a motive for me or other peeps to kill him
9:16 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeah
9:17 PM - i dont care: maybe he publicly defaced my BEST SELLING BOOK or some shit
9:17 PM - i dont care: and that hurt sales of the next installment in the series????????????
9:17 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeah
9:17 PM - Darth Arthur: Part two
9:17 PM - Darth Arthur: The yeahening
9:17 PM - i dont care: pffft
9:17 PM - i dont care: and uh
9:18 PM - i dont care: um
9:18 PM - Darth Arthur: The person might have known guy
9:18 PM - i dont care: yeah
9:18 PM - i dont care: and then
9:18 PM - Darth Arthur: Flight him publicly
9:18 PM - Darth Arthur: Ruined a case or two
9:19 PM - i dont care: he almost lost his job because of him????
9:19 PM - i dont care: i guess
9:19 PM - i dont care: how would it being at max's pet shop relate to this tho
9:19 PM - i dont care: like
9:19 PM - i dont care: ??
9:19 PM - Darth Arthur: Sadly shipping isn't possible
9:19 PM - Darth Arthur: Despite being an answer to every other story question
9:20 PM - i dont care: pfffffft
9:20 PM - Darth Arthur: "How did he get across the world"
9:20 PM - Darth Arthur: "Ship him"
9:20 PM - i dont care: like max and i are bffs and they're all like---
9:20 PM - i dont care: you carrot
9:20 PM - Darth Arthur: You non carrot
9:20 PM - i dont care: i am proud of not being a carrot
9:20 PM - i dont care: PROUD of my non carrotness
9:20 PM - Darth Arthur: Pfffft
9:21 PM - i dont care: anyway max an i are bffs and guy ????? something
9:21 PM - i dont care: maybe he's max's BES CUSTOMER
9:21 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeaaaahhhh
9:21 PM - i dont care: he has a cat named johann
9:21 PM - Darth Arthur: Also
9:21 PM - i dont care: who he pampers to no end
9:21 PM - i dont care: also no ones entirely sure how he has a green cat
9:21 PM - Darth Arthur: Oxford dictionary is free on kindle for another day
9:21 PM - Darth Arthur: It's normally 30 dollars
9:22 PM - Darth Arthur: Snatching that crap up asap
9:22 PM - i dont care: offt
9:22 PM - i dont care: fCUK
9:22 PM - i dont care: pfft
9:23 PM - Darth Arthur: I'd get essential anatomy but
9:23 PM - Darth Arthur: Bodies e-e
9:23 PM - i dont care: pffft
9:23 PM - Darth Arthur: Seeing things without skin scares me
9:25 PM - Darth Arthur: Should I get a language coach
9:25 PM - i dont care: .....
9:25 PM - i dont care: i dunno
9:26 PM - i dont care: ok so i think weve got it kinda figured out
9:26 PM - i dont care: ill have to write this down
9:26 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeah
9:26 PM - i dont care: /just paste the chatlog because
9:26 PM - i dont care: yeh
9:26 PM - Darth Arthur: Yeahhhh

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:16 am

Hey y'all decided I would announce that I made a sideblog right here. The password is legendofxia

This will contain lots of shit, including terrible sketches and random drabbles and ideas. So far it's empty but that'll likely change soon.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:48 am

For the first person she ever saw in color, she would've expected something...

Something different.

First of all, she wasn't expecting to be sitting in a jail cell. Certainly not one owned by people who ought to be in jail cells themselves. Second of all, she didn't expect this to be the person who she was fairly certain was responsible for the death of her sister (well--he was possessed at the time, but still). Finally, she didn't expect everything to change so much.

The first note of color was his eyes, looking away from her as he rounded the corner. Suddenly they came alive with a burst of color that she'd never seen before, a bright, beautiful color which she at first couldn't quite identify before she realized it was the color her father had said her own eyes were. Surely her eyes weren't that bright, that alive. It crossed her mind that, perhaps, her father's eyes would be the same--but she quickly banished that thought from her mind.

His cloak, trailing across the ground, was a darker shade of the same color, and though it was less bright it was still just so different from the drab grays and whites and blacks she was so used to. She wanted to reach through the bars and touch it, bring it closer to her face and investigate every fold, every wrinkle, see the subtle differences that she would have never noticed before.

The man's hair was a shock of brown, like the earth she'd helped her mother dig up as they planted flowers in the garden, but lighter, more vibrant, not the dark, fertile earth she dug up. Like a bird--and now she wondered if birds were the same, wondered about all the colors her mother had told her about, pointing at every bird as it flew by and commenting on how beautiful it was. The cardinal, she said, was brighter than any ruby--the bluejay as incredible as any sapphire. Her mother said you could find all the colors of the rainbow in a good diamond and she had wondered as she tilted the gem, transfixed by its shine, what that could look like.

It didn't take long for his own eyes to settle on her, a pitiful being slumped behind iron bars. They widened with surprise and she felt a bit embarrassed--meeting her soulmate while behind bars. His mouth opened slightly and he walked slowly, stunned, over to her.

"Lords," she heard him mutter, and thought to herself how amusing that was, considering he was one himself. She smiled and came closer to the bars.

He looked straight into her eyes as if they were precious gems and whispered a single word. Purple.

v short i no

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:50 am

also jesus i need to finish up myth au

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo