Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 pm

YOU TRY TYPING OCTAGON OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT ANY ERRORS

BUT FINE

OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGONOCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:44 pm

I will try.
Octagon:
OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:35 pm

WELL BLEEH

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

I await part 2

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Xia Potter

Prologue

In the middle of the night, a young, brown-haired boy slept peacefully in his bed. Multiple photographs adorned his walls, a few coming into view as a light fluttered into his room. The boy stirred as a white dove alighted on his bedpost. It tilted its head at the boy, cooing softly in interest. A small, bright green bird--a lesser green broadbill, to be specific--followed after the dove. Both looked at each other, then at the boy.

Suddenly, they were interrupted as a large, jet-black raven fluttered in through the window. The boy stirred again, frowning in his sleep. Both the broadbill and the dove turned to look at the raven with clear distaste. The raven paid them no mind, looking at the boy with interest.

Finally, all three of the birds looked at each other, the larger raven seeming confident. For a few minutes they remained at this standstill, until the raven hopped down from the head of the bed onto the boy's blanket.

This the two other birds seemed to take as an act of defiance, and fluttered towards the raven. One of the boy's eyes opened a crack, just as all three of the birds fluttered out of the window.

Thinking of it as nothing, he sighed, turned over, and went back to sleep.

*~*~*~*

As it so happened, on that same night, an unnaturally small, bright red dragon fluttered into another brown-haired boy's room. It hopped along assorted tables and finally onto the boy's bedpost, looking at him curiously with smoke gently wafting from its nostrils. Then, with what was quite possibly a smile, it hopped out through the window and flew away into the night.

(i wonder who these two brown-haired boys could be???? ?? ? ?????)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 am

ooh look it's relevant to he lived

i wonder who they could be?? ? ?? ????

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:21 am

you already spoiled this for me

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Nice.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 pm

how could you not predict that tho man

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 pm

~Nobody knows~

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:58 pm

you'd have to have no shipping sense at all

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm

*sigh* Fuse is a failure. Get the canon cannon.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Spoilers: The canon topic has 666 replies

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Huehuehuehuehue

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 pm

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Since when were we brazillian

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:15 pm

gibe moni pls

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 pm

sobbing into my fists

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am

i report yu

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 am

Part II
(aka shipping)

The next few meetings were not of much interest. Saivel, though recognizing Arthur's loyalty to Xyla, was still fairly annoyed by him because of that loyalty. Not much progress was made with the negotiations.

Something interesting happened when Saivel landed, all alone, in front of the castle gates. Fortunately for her Arthur had been walking around the castle at that time. Though the guards jumped and were ready to attack her, he stopped them and walked right up to Saivel, who stared at him defiantly.

"Why are you here?" he hissed under his breath, firmly grabbing her arm. She kept her mouth shut. Arthur sighed and ran, bringing her away from the castle and onto another street. People looked oddly at them, but he waved his hand and they decided it was nothing to worry about.

They stopped at an empty street, Arthur pushing Saivel onto a bench next to a stone building. "Answer me. Why are you here?"

"Well I'm not going to say if you ask me in that tone," Saivel snapped, though she only looked down at the ground.

Arthur sighed and sat down next to her, letting go of her arm. "Look…" he stopped and started again. "Sorry. I just… why couldn't you inform me—or anyone—earlier?"

Saivel's eyes remained looking at the ground. "Maybe I just felt like coming here, suddenly."

"At the very least you could inform us."

"How?"

"Fair point." Arthur looked down at the ground as well. There was silence for a few moments, before Saivel laughed. Arthur glanced at her quizzically.

"It's just… you seem less uptight than in negotiations. All 'consider the security' and that nonsense."

"I'm talking with possibly the greatest threat to Xyla, of course I'm going to be uptight!" Arthur replied smartly.

"Hey, you're talking with possibly the second greatest threat to Xyla now, aren't you?" Saivel tilted her head and looked straight at him now. "Or did you just forget that?"

"Ha ha. Obviously Lord Valion, being Chaos Lord and all, is more powerful than you. He's basically got perfect control over the element. No normal human being can contend with that." Arthur smiled a little. "So yeah, you may be the second greatest threat, but you're still a long ways away."

"I'm not a normal human being," Saivel replied.

Arthur paused and looked her over: at her jet black hair, her white feathered wings, her slightly glowing purple eyes, and her simple, black dress. She looked like she was tense. "I guess you're right about that," he sighed.

Both of them returned to looking at the ground, silence lasting for a few minutes. In the distance, Saivel could hear hooves tapping against the cobblestone streets.

"I needed to go," Saivel said. Arthur looked up, confused. "I needed to go away. I, uh… there's…" she paused, thought. Softly, she said, "Well, there's a person, and I… things got awkward."

"Oh. Um."

"Sorry, I just made this awkward, huh?" Saivel laughed drily.

"It was already, to be honest." Arthur smiled a bit. "Anyway, I hope you can make it… less awkward?"

"I live in their forest, it's hard—"

"Wait, what?" Arthur stared at her, disbelieving.

"Yeah, they're a forest spirit." Saivel scratched the back of her head and smiled sheepishly. "And I mean we were just sort of friends but then I guess things  happened and we… we both sort of went 'let's just be friends' to each other? I guess we both read each other wrong. Things got awkward quick."

'Oh,' Arthur mouthed, then returned to staring at the ground.

"Well, sorry, I guess, for bothering you. But it was nice talking. Being all uptight like that doesn't fit you." Saivel smiled and stood up.

"Ah, alright. I'll see you." Arthur waved goodbye as Saivel ran off, her wings spread. With a few flaps, she lifted off and flew into the distance. He sighed and stood up once she had gone from sight and made his way back to the castle. Initially he'd thought of Saivel as being, well, rude and annoying. He guessed that was as much his fault as it was hers.

*~*~*~*

The next meeting came at a fairly inconvenient time—situated only a few hours before a major Havaki match. Saivel was noticeably fidgety because even though she claimed the sport was only 'kinda interesting,' she was very excited for this decisive match. Still, talk was boring and not much progress was being made. The people, it seemed, were getting progressively angrier as more and more meetings went on. This made decisions more and more difficult.

Finally, the king and Valion both sighed and decided it would be good enough to end at this point in time. Saivel practically jumped out of her seat, before pausing.

"I'm, uh, gonna go to the match?" she stated-asked,  gesturing towards the doorway. Arthur looked down at his current manner of dress.

"I'll change into something less suspicious," he said, moving past her. She waited, patiently, and he returned wearing a simple white shirt and beige pants.

"Let's go now, then!" Saivel said, a little snappishly. Before Arthur could react, she dashed down the stairs. Laughing a little, he followed after her. Valion looked as they ran, pausing and turning to the king, his eyes asking a question.

The king nodded. "But they are rather cute, aren't they?"

"Hey." Valion couldn't help but laugh a little, anyway. "I guess I'll be heading home, then. But if my daughter tells me anything bad…"

The king smiled. "I'll see you in a few days." He shook hands with Valion before the Lord of Chaos walked down the stairwell.

*~*~*~*

Saivel handed a few coins to the man at the doorway, who bowed and allowed her and Arthur in. To make it less obvious she was the Valion's daughter, she had worn a loose, short-sleeved green shirt, as well as a black skirt and cloak, under which she kept her wings hidden. She smiled at Arthur as they walked into the stadium.

"Aah I'm so excited!" Saivel exclaimed, jumping. Arthur smiled.

"So you do like Havaki, huh?"

"Well, yeah. Generally I'm not able to attend matches. I mean, I was, and then I got interested in it, but then the whole thing with Dad." Saivel gestured in an attempt to clarify, only making Arthur smile sheepishly. "Well, I guess we'd better go sit down. Lucky we got here before most of the crowd."

"Uh, we'd better sit somewhere sort of in the middle front… Let's see." Arthur scanned the seats. "Ah! Let's go over there." Without allowing Saivel to see where he was looking, he ran, holding her hand, towards the seats. They dashed through rows of seats, gently pushing aside people until they got to the seats Arthur had picked out.

"Okay, so now are we just going to wait?" Saivel asked. She looked back to the entrance, where multitudes of people were streaming in. Looked like they'd got there just in time.

"Yeah, the teams should come out soon… ah, see, there's the announcer!" Arthur pointed towards a boxy sort of structure. A man was sitting down in front of a voice amplifier.

"Hello and welcome to the deciding match for the Havaki championships!" Everyone cheered. "Our teams for today are from Xia…" The announcer paused as a team dashed through the gates into the stadium. There were a few cheers, as well as a few glares at those who had cheered. "…and last year's champions, from Xyla!" A massive wave of sound roared from the crowd. People practically screamed as the players ran onto the field.

"Graciously, Xyla's team has decided to let Xia's team start with the ball. But will this be enough of an advantage for them to win?... Well, let's see. The game starts…"

The referee blew his whistle.

"Now!"

The action began almost immediately, with the team leader of Xia lobbing the ball as hard as he could at the wall. The Xylan players immediately moved away, one of them going back to quickly scoop the ball up and toss it to another team member. As he took aim, the Xian players separated. However, he threw the ball with great skill, and would've made a hit if his target had not managed to catch the ball.

"Aah these games are so cool I wish I could come to them more often!" Saivel laughed at her own ridiculous behavior. Arthur looked forlorn. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"I forgot to get snacks," he said.

"Heh, it's okay. After Xyla wins the championship the whole island will be celebrating for days! We can grab some food afterward. I wouldn't mind. Just enjoy the game." Smiling, Saivel nudged Arthur. He couldn't help but smile back.

The game never ceased to be exciting and full of movement and action. Both teams were completely determined to win. As the final minutes ticked down, Saivel was latching on to Arthur's arm with excitement. He looked a little confused but didn't say anything about it. By this time, both of the teams were tired, but both refused to give up, throwing the ball the moment they had it with all the strength they had.

Finally, Xyla's team leader snatched up the ball as one of Xia's players fumbled and dropped it, then bounced it off of the wall behind him straight into the player's chest. He doubled over and fell, but recovered quickly and looked up at the scoreboard with shock. Xyla had won just barely, with one point more.

The players shook hands as the crowd roared with excitement. Saivel hugged Arthur tightly, squealing with delight. He stared straight ahead awkwardly, unsure of what to do. After about half a minute, Saivel let go. "Sorry," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"I didn't mind," Arthur whispered softly. Saivel frowned.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. I guess we'd better go get some food now, huh?" Saivel nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm starving!" she exclaimed.

"So am I. Come on, I know where we can get the best food." He grabbed hold of Saivel's hand and they dashed, again, out of the stadium.

Saivel began laughing. Though Arthur was at first confused, he couldn't help but laugh as well. Laughing together, they ran along until they came to a certain street. Oil lanterns cast warm, welcome pools of light, though the sun had just begun setting. The clouds were tinged pastel orange, pink, and purple—a truly beautiful sight, as they were close to the shore and could see the light reflected along the sea.

"Come on, let's get seats outside. This place can get really popular and I want to be able to see the sunset." Arthur checked his pockets. "Yeah, I've got… do you have coins?"

"Huh?" Saivel had zoned out for a little bit. "Oh! Yeah, yeah, plenty." She smiled. "So, does this count as a date?"

"What?" Arthur jumped a little. "No! No no. Just… celebration!"

"Heh, right," Saivel replied, teasing drawing out her words.

"Um, you first," he said softly and politely, looking at the ground and opening the door for her.

"I wouldn't mind if it was," she whispered in his ear as she passed by. After she had gotten inside, Arthur let the door close and followed after her.

"Oh! Hello, Arthur." A man, startled, looked up at them and smiled at the general. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, I've been busy," Arthur replied. Before he could continue, the man continued speaking.

"And who have you brought along with you?"

"Um… Saivel," Saivel said a bit hesitantly.

The man looked at Arthur, who quickly shook his head. Saivel chuckled.

"Anyway, could we have seats outside?" Arthur asked, eager to change the subject.

"Certainly. You've come early. Just seat yourselves, take a menu…" The man rooted around for a little bit before handing two menus to Arthur and Saivel. "Here. Go on." He looked at Arthur skeptically, Arthur sighing and shaking his head again.

"So, this doesn't count as a date?" Saivel asked, smirking.

"I already said no. Three times. Two times to him, once to you. Four times now. Four." Saivel laughed at Arthur's blunder.

"Anyway, what should we get?" she asked, browsing the menu. Arthur was relieved at the change of subject.

"Well…"

They talked for a long time, first about the menu, then about pretty much everything. Arthur ordered for the both of them. As they waited for the food to arrive, they watched the sunset together.

"So…" Saivel didn't need to finish her question. Arthur knew what it was.

"Fine, I guess… it might count," Arthur admitted, before hastily adding, "maybe."

"Heh, you dummy." Saivel smiled. "Anyway, guess the food is coming."

"Oh! Right." Arthur jumped a little and took the dish from the waiter. He quietly began eating, Saivel staring at him and looking at him a bit creepily. It was kind of awkward, but he tried to ignore her as the rest of the dishes came. While Saivel did eat, they spent most of the time in silence and she was staring at him.

Finally, as she was leaning a bit further towards him, Arthur grew tired of ignoring her and looked up, only to realize she was a lot closer than he thought she was. He felt his lips brush against hers, but immediately, he jumped back. Saivel laughed at him.

"You fell for it!" she exclaimed, giggling. "Ugh, you took soo long! I couldn't believe it!"

"Hey!" he yelled indignantly in reply. Saivel still laughed a bit.

"Well, best to finish dinner. Then we can probably go out for some treats. Not done celebrating quite yet!" Saivel continued eating with an idiotic grin on her face, while Arthur was feeling both more awkward and a bit better about the whole experience at the same time.

After they'd finished dinner, both of them chipped in to pay and began wandering along the street aimlessly. Arthur paused by a stall and picked up some frosted sugar fruit for dessert. They continued wandering, remarking on some odd foods in the stalls and other happenings they observed around them. Finally, as they finished the fruit, they both sat down on a bench together.

"Well, this… sort of counting, maybe date, it was nice." Saivel grinned as she leaned on Arthur's shoulder. He chuckled nervously. "Don't you agree?"

"Yeah," he said softly. "It was nice."

"And since I pulled that trick on you, I think it's only fair we do it for real. Don't you agree?" Saivel looked at him impishly.

"Well…" Arthur paused.

But still, they both leaned forward, holding each other's hands, and kissed for real this time. A quick, small kiss, but a kiss nonetheless.

"That was nice too," Saivel said, smiling and returning back to leaning on his shoulder.

"Yes," Arthur whispered, turning his head so his chin rested on the top of her head. He smiled. "It was nice."

Last edited by elder on Sat May 23, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 am

increASING TEMPTATION FOR FORZEN AU
also the homestuck au

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 am

I haven't even read it yet but scrolling up to the top was like "oh lord how much shipping did she even fit in this"

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:53 am

That's not even all of it, and I'm zoomed out as far as I can go.

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Frozen AU? Yes, please!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down