One Thousand and One AUs

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 15 Empty Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:18 pm

HELLA

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 15 GS7cqgf

the chance of me regretting designing this outfit for VIRTUAL REALITY GAEM SAIVEL IS THIS: IT LOOKS HELLA, NO REGRETS EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY CRY BECAUSE OF THE HELMET

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 am

That looks so cool!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 am

some babbling about virtual reality game

not entirely sure how this one's going to work, because i want it to split from the actual lox plotline and shit. ive planned out some things but im not really happy with it rn?

hmm.

just dont consider all of this concrete i could change it around

name of the game: fight for the realms/chaotic realms (?) not entirely sure how happy i am with that, huh

cant think of a better one tho

still not entirely sure whether to fully incorporate the lords or not, definitely veren and valon will play their usual roles of nice dude and jerkwad who kills him/disposes of him

saivel, fuse, and venia were all beta/even alpha testers, but saivel was more involved in the creation of the game dude to her dad and stuffs. but then something happened, her dad is gone, her uncle took over, but where the fuck is her dad? apparently he hasnt logged off since he disappeared. ~dundundun~

kaime is an AI created by saivel possibly with help of dad. a lot of the other stuff that involves him is still even more uncertain than the rest of this

aaron is a dude that venia befriends who's not a beta/alpha tester unlike the rest of our group. oh poor aaron, so left out. potentially either hacker (~ooooh~) or just assassin class in-game

basically the idea is saivel is trying to find her dad to either confirm his death and then avenge it or just, find him and fuse and venia and aaron and kaime are kinda there

(thats a terrible description there aren't just 'kinda there' they have active roles in this too)

uncertain if there should actually be the whole 'valon controlling fuse' thing b/c... potentially that could be a thing? but hMMMMMMMM. IDK.

saivel would be a ~dragon warrior~ (which is def a class she helped create.) when choosing your race, during testing there was some sort of glitch that allowed you to choose a race and then give yourself other race's appearance things (i.e. angel wings or tails or shit). so she is a demon with angel's wings.

that is symbolic or something.

fus is a paladin for OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUS REASONS and a boring human, wow, so bore

potentially if going with 'valon controlling fuse' thing his character gets fucked up somehow tho, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

venia is a support class, so potentially like bard or something? she is an energetic fairy lady

and then aaron is an assassin def and ~vampir~ obv

and then as i mentioned kaime is an npc ai who is v important to the game, he functions as That One Healer Dude What Heals You For Free, he is introduced near the start of the game right after the tutorial, his forest is important somehow and he is important also

he was also created by saivel potentially with help of dad

something my brain seems to be settled on is that for whatever reason valon can't meddle with stuff saivel made so he cant change kaime or kaimes area or the dragon warrior class since saivel made that

my explanation is veren protected it somehow

idk

it made sense

in my brain

(he just sorta swept those things under the carpet so by the time saivel gets back into the game there are almost no peeps that are dragon warriors, the class is so difficult to get. kaime he just lets be, because luckily he doesnt have to change much about the forest or anything and if he asks nicely (which is a task all on its own b/c valon doesnt ask nicely) kaime will usually accept his changes. valon still cant do anything himself tho)

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 pm

The storyline sounds like Tron: Legacy.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:00 am

cries ive associated kaime with mr. brightside now and i cant undo it

and my brain has come up with an au which i dont even know man

it involves teenage rebel saivel who i dont know what to classify as, her bff venia who is her teenage rebel partner in crime and nobodys really sure if theyre actually just friends or whether 'girlfriend' means something else and whenever anyone asks they get different answers each time and every time the answer sounds like a joke????? eventually people just gave up on it

(theyre just friends and secretly laugh their asses off at people thinking theyre a couple and so they keep perpetuating the rumor because to them its hilarious as shit)

then we have New Kid kaime whos very out of place but manages to befriend saivel at least and accidentally tells her that he has a crush on mr. rule-abiding goody two shoes teacher's assistant arthur belnz when she's drunk because she won't rmemeber right? wrONG.

cue saivel trying to set him up with arthur and kaime going 'SAIVEL PLS'

and then aaron is a truant who pops up one day, steals kaime's lunch, and runs off but obviously SAIVEL AND VENIA WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT while kaime is just like '...guys... im not gonna starve to death...'

but then accidentally, instead of hunting aaron down and murdering him, they kinda befriend him?????? ? ? ? kinda???? ? ? ?

'befriend' might not be the most accurate term, really

ive already fallen in love with this au wops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:14 am

I've fallen in love with it, too!

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:23 pm

a short spoopy story

(actually pretty dark woops)

fhjk:
I like to see my friends smile.

It breaks my heart to see them sad; it really does. So, for the last few months, I worked on a special project to make them smile. Last week I showed it to them all, and it worked just fine!

Of course, it isn't perfect. For example, right now, Madeleine's losing hers. It's peeling just a little; must be because she's always trying to take it off. John and Amy gave up after the first two days. Not Madeleine, though. She was always persistent.

If she keeps going at this, I'll have to stitch it on. I don't want to do it excessively; it pained me to seal her lips that way. So for now, it's some more clear tape.

I like to see my friends smile. No matter what it takes.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:24 pm

2DARK 2DARK 2DARK

Andrew
Site Owner
Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:29 pm

<:

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:27 am

Could use some more dark spices and stuff.

Neo Phantom Patriot
The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:50 pm

YAY DARK STORY I LOVE IT.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:23 pm

dumb star trek au thing where arthur is progressively being driven insane

ft. alien kaime who doesnt really get the whole human 'body language' thing. and also doesnt blink. or breathe.

and also doesnt get idioms and stuff

and aaron

being aaron

Eating Habits

"Kaime!" The black-haired individual abruptly stopped and immediately turned to face Arthur with an eerie sort of grace, like they knew exactly where the captain was (well they did, probably--Arthur didn't know half of the abilities Kaime had). They stared, unblinking, obviously waiting for Arthur to explain exactly what he wanted.

The captain cleared his throat and stretched out a hand holding a cup of coffee. "I was wondering if you'd like some coffee? I forgot I'd already made a cup and made a second one and, uh, didn't want it."

"Why not offer it to someone else? Like Ensign Their?"

"Venia?" Arthur laughed at the thought of giving Venia coffee. Kaime just looked confused at him--or as close as Kaime could look to confused. They didn't really have any body language to read, making conversing with them an... odd experience. "She's energetic enough already," Arthur explained." If I gave her coffee she'd have an aneurysm."

"Ensign Their is perfectly healthy, simply giving her--" Arthur was unable to hold back a chuckle, cutting Kaime off rather abruptly.

"Kaime, it's just... a turn of phrase," Arthur said once he'd stifled his laughter. "Do you want the coffee or not?"

"I have no need for consuming food or drink, Captain. But I appreciate your taking me into consideration."

Arthur sighed. "I'll take that as a 'no thanks,' then, Kaime." He turned around and headed down the hallway in search of... Aaron, then, though he would likely get a similar response. Saivel was somebody else that probably did not need a cup of coffee.

Kaime looked after him for a few moments. Something they did seemed to have displeased the Captain. Humans. They didn't get them. They still didn't get them.

Memories from past incarnations were always fuzzy, after all.

*~*~*~*

"Aaron, would you--"

Aaron just glanced at Arthur, who froze in his tracks immediately, arm outstretched.

"I was... uh... would you like some coffee?" He tried to grin, but it faltered quite clearly.

"No," Aaron said flatly, turning back to whatever he was doing.

Arthur realized he'd never seen Aaron eating, but the thought was quickly shoved aside as Aaron looked at him again, this time with annoyance. He retreated quite hastily.

*~*~*~*

"Saivel..." Arthur trailed off, uncertain of what to say next.

"Shove off," his First Officer muttered, her face on the table. She could have also said 'fuck off' (it was hard to tell, her speech slurred and muffled as it was) but the Captain wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Saivel you are drunk," he finally managed. "You are drunk, it's still morning, and..." Confused, he gestured at the dish in front of her that he could not identify. "I don't know what that is and I don't want to, either."

"Tteokbokki," she grunted, lifting up from the table to face him. "Comfort food."

"...would you like some coffee?" Whatever the hell 'tteokbokki' was could wait till Saivel was considerably more sober.

"Coffee?" Saivel straightened up properly. "Yes please, thank you, I love you, holy shit."

Arthur handed the coffee to her, laughing despite himself. "It's just coffee, Saivel, Jesus."

She chugged the entire cup before responding. "You are a gift from God, Artie, I swear. We are now best friends."

The Captain chuckled nervously now. "Please don't call me Artie. And what the hell is... tteok... bokki?"

"This shit," Saivel said, pointing at whatever was in front of her. "It's rice cakes and shit in this... sauce stuff. I dunno I can't be all technical about it like Kaime could, probably. The point is," she said, with such pointedness Arthur jumped slightly, "it's the fucking best."

"Where did you get it?"

"Courtesy of my parents. Figured I might like it." She stabbed a fork into the nearest rice cake rather clumsily. "They were right."

"...alright then. Well I should probably inform you that you will be needed on the bridge soon, uh, see you then I guess." Arthur edged away from Saivel, who didn't appear to particularly care until he reached the door.

"Thanks for the coffee, Captain!" she called as he exited the room. He couldn't help but smile.

*~*~*~*

"...Venia, I would, uh recommend that you talk to Kaime about your... diet." Arthur wasn't entirely sure if the girl was listening to him at all, the way she was grinning and practically flying around the place. "Venia. Venia? Ensign Their!"

"Yeah?" Well, that finally got her attention. Venia stopped milling around, but did not stop eating the damn chocolate bar.

"...please stop eating so much sugar."

"Nope!" she exclaimed happily and shoved the rest of the candy into her mouth, trying to grin but failing since the bar did not quite fit.

Arthur decided, then, that he was going to refer everyone to Kaime to talk about their eating habits.

Last edited by elder on Sat May 23, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:02 am

in which god knows what the hell is going on in saivel's mind, except that god probably doesn't want to know

Chapter 1: Drunk
Saivel was drunk. Very, very drunk. The first few times that this had happened, Kaime had tried to keep her from drinking at all (she was sixteen, Christ—how did she even get that shit?) but their efforts had proven fruitless. Eventually, they settled for making sure she didn’t drink too much and got back home safely.

This did not mean they were very happy about her drinking, or really accepted it. At every given opportunity they would tell her that it was irresponsible and going to kill her someday. In typical Saivel style, though, she would just laugh and say that who cared, better to have lived well and died young than live a long, dull life. Kaime was annoyed to admit that they did understand where she was coming from.

However, the fact that they understood her reasoning did nothing to lessen their annoyance when she did this kind of thing. Because it was really, really annoying.

“Saivel,” they said, gritting their teeth to keep from losing their temper, “for the last time—even if I had a crush on anyone, I wouldn’t tell you.”

“Well I won’t remember anyway,” she pointed out in a singsong sort of voice, smiling widely. Kaime sighed and covered their face with their hands.

“Saivel please,” they groaned, not entirely sure what they were asking her to do. Saivel laughed, losing her balance and ending up leaning on them. They looked at her with exasperation in their eyes, but she didn’t care.

“Come on, Kaime. If you want I’ll even be your wingman!” she exclaimed cheerfully.

They swallowed, weighing their options. If they told her, then perhaps they would have a chance. But she would also know, and potentially she would be an ass about it. If they kept silent, then they could avoid that possibility.

But, she was very drunk.

“Okay, fine,” they reluctantly muttered. “You probably won’t remember anyway.”

“Hella” was Saivel’s… succinct response. She punched the air and stared straight at them, obviously waiting for their answer.

Suddenly, Kaime’s mouth went dry. He sighed and shook his head.

“Dude, no’ cool. You said.” Saivel pouted at him.

“Arthur.”

Saivel blinked. “Wha?”

“Arthur,” Kaime repeated, their voice softer.

“Holy fuck.” Saivel leaned away from them, taking her time to process exactly what Kaime had just said. “Arthur. Arthur Belnz.”

“Arthur Belnz,” Kaime muttered in reply, staring at the floor.

“I don’ fucking believe it.” There was a slight slur to Saivel’s words. She stared at Kaime and said his name again. “Arthur Belnz. Arthur fucking Belnz. Holy shit.”

“You’re not gonna question it?” they blurted out, then mentally slapped themselves for it. Jesus, what sort of question was that?

“Wha? Question it? For what?” Saivel blinked at him, then seemed to catch on. “Dude, half the school thinks’m datin’ Venia.”

“More than half. And you haven’t ever given me a straight answer about that!”

“A… straight answer, huh?” Saivel waggled her eyebrows and promptly bust out laughing. Kaime sighed.

“Okay I think you’re probably way too drunk by now, I’m bringing you right the fuck back to your house.” They said this all very quickly, snatched away the glass of beer Saivel was holding, and grabbed her arm, practically dragging her out the door.

“What the hell man?” she protested, but gave up quickly and grudgingly started walking, but purposefully slower than Kaime. they didn’t particularly care.

When they had finally reached her home, Saivel turned to face Kaime. “My offer to be your wingman still stands,” she said, before promptly jumping the fence into her backyard and clambering into her room through her window. She was not that drunk, it appeared—Kaime had expected to need to help her perform that maneuver.

Still, Kaime was confident she wouldn’t remember.

…confident enough.

*~*~*~*

“It depends on which Spock you’re talking about,” Kaime said, setting their fork down to instead look at Venia expectantly. Who cared about food when you were asked to compare the attractiveness of two fictional characters?

“Hmm… Zachary Quinto,” Venia said after a few moments thinking.

“Then Spock wins, no question.” Kaime leaned back, folding their arms across their chest. Saivel seemed uninterested in the conversation, which was unusual. They would’ve thought she would be eager to discuss which Star Trek character was more attractive.

“Okay, okay, maybe I should rephrase this question.” Venia thought over what to say, then said very slowly and clearly, “Would you rather do Spock or Data?”

At this point Saivel finally joined the conversation. “Are you asking this because you don’t know who to write about for your Reader x Character fanfiction?”

“Shut it, Saivel, unless you’re giving input.”

“Kaime’s right, babe. Spock hands down.” Saivel grinned, but her attention was diverted once again.

“I’d rather not ‘do’ anyone, to be honest,” Kaime admitted, spearing a piece of lettuce and eating it, trying to figure out exactly what Saivel was looking at.

“I get where you’re coming from, but I do need an answer to this. Saivel?” Venia turned to face the other girl just as she stood up from her seat and hurried over to someone else. Kaime nearly choked when they realized exactly who the ‘someone else’ was.

Saivel, however, did not actually appear to be focused on Arthur Belnz. Rather, she bumped into him, apologized quickly, and dashed off to the bathroom. Venia reached over to clap Kaime on the back.

“You okay?” she asked, then grinned suddenly. “Oh, don’t tell me—you—”

“Venia, please,” Kaime hissed, glancing over at Arthur, who was still standing fairly nearby. Venia smiled smugly.

‘She knows, right?’ the girl mouthed, very slowly and clearly. Kaime nodded ever so slightly, eyes still trained on Arthur. Venia rolled her eyes. ‘Come on, he’s got his back to us.’

Kaime just started eating again, leaving Venia to make snarky mental comments about the situation. However, within a few minutes, Arthur had moved away and Saivel had come back, a stupid grin plastered onto her face.

“Guess who I just pickpocketed?” she said triumphantly.

“You didn’t,” Kaime said immediately, eyes wide in disbelief.

“You think too highly of me, Kaime.” Saivel raised her hand above the table to reveal a five dollar bill.

“You took his lunch money?” Venia barely managed to get the question out before cracking up. Kaime did not think it nearly as funny, looking at Saivel with evident disapproval.

“Saivel, you can’t—”

“If you’ve got a problem with it,” Saivel interrupted, cutting him off, “then give it back to him yourself.” She placed the bill on the table, next to his lunch. Kaime stared at her incredulously, and Saivel just grinned.

“Oh my God, Saivel, you remembered,” they groaned into their hands, picking up the bill with the other.

“It’s a bit of an unorthodox method, yeah, but it still works,” Saivel said. “I wasn’t nearly as drunk as you thought I was. By now I woulda thought you’d be an expert on how to tell how drunk I am.”

“Saivel? Shut up.” Kaime stood and looked around for Arthur, finally spotting him looking through his pockets with confusion. “This is by no means being a wingman, Saivel, I can’t believe you.” Before she could reply, they headed off, Saivel grinning at his back.

Though a bit hesitant, Kaime made their way over to Arthur, considering what exactly to say. ‘Your money fell out of your pocket’ wasn’t exactly believeable but nothing else was coming to mind. Eventually, they decided they had best tell the truth.

“Hey, uh, Arthur?” Immediately Arthur turned to look at them, then at the five dollar bill in their hand. “Saivel just pickpocketed this from you.”

“FUCK YOU KAIME!” Saivel yelled, only for Venia to immediately slap her hand over the other girl’s mouth. How the hell had she heard him from all the way over there?

Arthur glanced at Saivel, then back at Kaime. “Why?...”

Saivel ripped Venia’s hand off of her face. “HE’S IN LOVE WITH YOU—” and once again Venia shut her up.

Kaime coughed. God fucking dammit.

“Um. …thanks?” Arthur elected to ignore what Saivel had just said for the moment. “She’s not, uh, serious, is she?” he asked, gesturing over his shoulder to Saivel, who was currently trying to remove Venia’s hand from her mouth and failing.

There was no way they were not blushing. They were totally blushing. Venia cried out in pain and Saivel yelled, for the last time, “KAIME YOU DUMBASS, IF YOU DON’T GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY BY THE TITS AND MILK THAT SHIT YOU OWE ME BIG TIME” and was, once again, cut off by Venia.

“Saivel you just fucking bit me!”

“Kinky, huh?” Saivel quipped back. She and Venia then both ended up laughing and stopped fighting with each other.

“Well,” Kaime began, too softly to be heard. “Well,” they said again, stronger this time, “uh… I’m not saying that I approve of her methods, by, uh, any stretch of the imagination, but, yes, she is, serious. She is, you know, telling the truth.”

“Ah.”

“…if you’d like me to, I can go back and punch her in the face.” At this Arthur smiled and was unable to stifle a chuckle.

“I think violence… is… unnecessary,” Arthur said, every word very deliberate, “but, um, I’m… not sure? I’m not sure what to say to this.”

“Oh. Um, well, I mean…” Kaime cleared their throat.

“I’ll… think about it,” Arthur said, and then dashed off, leaving Kaime standing there rather awkwardly. After a few moments they sheepishly headed back to Saivel and Venia. Saivel was grinning madly still, while Venia’s smile was considerably more sane looking and considerably more uncertain, as well.

“I’ve completed my services to you, Kaime,” Saivel said proudly. Kaime glared at her. “Look, I got you to finally admit your feelings to him. I think I deserve some recognition for that.”

“Saivel, shut the fuck up,” Venia said in reply, handing Kaime the yet unopened Hershey’s bar she’d packed with her lunch as a sort of sympathetic gesture. Kaime poked at their salad and eventually packed it back up, unable to think of anything to say.

“Oh! I should mention something else, Kaime,” Saivel said suddenly. “When I pickpocketed our dear Artie over there—” She grinned at Kaime’s incredulous stare and continued— “I placed something in his pocket.”

“What?” Kaime asked, dreading the answer.

“It wasn’t a condom or some shit like that,” she said, causing Kaime to cover their face with their hands, “I just gave him your Skype, phone number, uh, pretty much all the contact information I could fit onto a roughly dollar bill-sized piece of paper.”

“I’m not sure if I’m supposed to thank you or punch you in the face.”

“I’d appreciate the thanks rather than the violence,” Saivel replied smartly.

“I’d appreciate the violence,” Venia said, “but only after I’ve got some popcorn.”

“You two are officially insane,” Kaime said, putting their lunch back into their backpack and standing up. “I’m out of here.”

Saivel and Venia’s laughter followed them as they walked away.

Last edited by elder on Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:21 pm

I have thought out a rough plot for star trek au, amazing

Turned out very Kaime-centric plotwise wops

Maybe expect a prologue later today plus a tfc chapter?

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:54 am

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 15 6QF663f

teen!vel's hair is important to me

(she dyes it a different color very frequently but she likes red the most)

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Phantom Patriot on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 am

... How is it still healthy then. It looks healthy and crap.

Neo Phantom Patriot
The One True Hero
The One True Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:28 am

~magic~

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:31 am

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 15 Tumblr_macgdfyqFW1rwmb58

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Now might be a good time to mention that Venia is descended from sailors and fishermen and can drink anyone under the table. Except maybe Saivel.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:19 pm

I just came up with something really cute: Saivel having one of her sad moments and Venia noticing and going "Okay, you seem upset. I'm taking you home. I'm your parent now and your bedtime is never. Would you like some cake?" and attempting to carry her off into the sunset.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:08 pm

THAT'S PERFECT OMG

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 am

thing where fuse is like, a magic policeman? i need a proper name for that au

(i called it the policeman next door in the op, maybe i'll call it tpnd then?)

saivel and venia are roommates. they have a cat bed for kaime and a (rarely used) cage for trouble (which is slightly broken). saivel usually nags venia about putting trouble in the cage because otherwise he'll, well, get into trouble, and venia always says she'll get around to it and then never does

prior to her father's death, saivel was a more... practiced witch? venia was her sort of friend-apprentice-peer at that time.

after her dad's death (he was caught and no matter if you're one of the most powerful sorcerers in the city you can't stand against them), saivel became an alcoholic and rarely used magic anymore. venia's concerned by this because she knows that magic is kind of like a muscle, except unlike a muscle it can potentially disappear completely if you don't use it enough

(and the alcohol doesn't help but venia can't stop her, not really, and neither can kaime, so she's forced to just do the best she can and encourages saivel to do little things and well, she does those fine enough, so maybe she is practicing, but just not where venia can see)

venia notices saivel buying some obviously used, old books, but saivel doesn't say anything about them and venia doesn't bother her about that even though her curiosity is great

she pulls one out and it smells old and... some sort of odd scent she can't recognize but it's cold and the feel of it unnerves her so she puts it back quickly

aaron is their next-door neighbor vampire, who prefers to remain alone most of the time. venia isn't entirely sure what he gets up to but it's not really any of her business anyway

(its a bit unnerving because she's not sure if he feeds on humans or not--maybe there are willing participants and maybe there aren't--but she doesn't want to be intrusive)

and fus is a policeman who comes to the neighborhood and rents the apartment on the other side of venia and saivel's. he pokes around a bit and the girls have to hastily hide their books and talismans and the like in the secret compartment only they know how to access (that they thought they'd never have to use but looks like they were wrong)

aaron manages to scare him off and arthur decides 'ok maybe i shouldn't bother him' but mentally makes a note to investigate further

anyway arthur basically pokes around the apartments. there is a ghost. named nadine. (i'm a terrible person i know) arthur can't see her. the others get glimpses but apart from the familiars nobody really notices her.

cyrus is Corrupt Policeman Dude i'm gonna say? hes an asshole p much

(maybe he is responsible for the law against magic? in which case he would be mayor i guess?
(prob because he got rejected by a girl who went on to marry a sorcerer and he flipped his shit. chill dude))

there's not much relation to Actual Plotline it's mostly 'how are we supposed to hide our shit when we invite our new neighbor over for dinner' and 'ah yes, let me guide you through this area of the city, except not that part, no reason for that, no, not at all'

p much people trying to hide their magic from arthur and arthur going '................................................... ...................... ............................ ............ ..ok......... . .. . ...'

(they eventually are forced to reveal it somehow, obv. arthur does not react favorably.)

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 am

OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

I was just thinking about Nadine yesterday, actually. That's weird.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:04 am

http://8tracks.com/ilvalentinos/hurry-up-with-my-damn-croissants-a-swag-alexander-mix

ok so i saw this on tumblr and listened to it and this is. this is basically saivel

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:55 am

I love it!

Yesterday I was working on an art project and listening to very loud Indie-Alt music and "Do I Wanna Know?" by The Arctic Monkeys came on and I went "THIS IS A SAIVEL AND FUSE SONG".

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down