tell me more

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

One Thousand and One AUs - Page 24 Empty Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Fri May 15, 2015 10:25 am

How about I just try to remember to write it? Too many fun details to try and establish.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : the role of Neil Gaiman stan

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat May 16, 2015 1:39 am

do the thing max

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sat May 16, 2015 1:44 pm

AAAAGH I WROTE THE THING AND IT'S WORSE THAN I INITIALLY INTENDED AND I NEED TO TYPE IT UP SO WE CAN SCREAM ABOUT IT TOGETHER.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 pm

MAX WHAT DID YOU DO

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sat May 16, 2015 7:23 pm

I DON'T KNOW. YOU'LL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE DAMAGE

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 17, 2015 3:18 am

NOB OD Y SA W A NYTHING

aw shit, i thought this up some time ago and then forgot to post it

in serendipity obv people do the social media thing, have random bably thoughts on it

saivel is such homestuck trash (fuck it ill just list stuff: homestuck, elementary, carmilla, many many many video games, comics n shit). she shitposts regularly on twitter and has little to no regard for the english language. definitely has a tumblr, is downright aggressively feminist. has probably said 'fight me' at least ten thousand times. posts millions of selfies. she would like to marry meenah peixes or damara megido, either or. maybe both. shitposts on tumblr too, who are we kidding here, especially drunk. reblogs lots of fanart (especially ship art) and also current events n shit.

kaime was kinda forcefully persuaded to make a tumblr by saivel. they're not terribly active and mostly reblog like recipes and pictures of nature, and occasionally fanart of book series, mostly. they can actually draw pretty well from REAL LIFE (gsasp), and on occasion can be persuaded to post sketches of birds and people they've seen. enamored with many book series (and probably also otgw), which they probably read fanfiction of but nobody needs to know about that. secretly ships gay shit.

i have a strong belief that venia is a massive fucking weeb. does the arts, probably has a very anime kind of style, posts shittons of shitty doodles and sketches and occasionally really pretty polished stuff (which saivel reblogs and freaks out over). also aggressively feminist. somewhat into homestuck, not as much as saivel, watches Basically All the Animes. she probably writes fanfic too who are we kidding here. always reblogs every single one of saivel's selfies, no exceptions. em listing stuff once again: all dem animes, the unholy quadrangle of animated shows or w/e the heck it was called (basically steven universe, otgw, gf, uh... think the final one was adventure time, yes), aaaaand elementary and carmilla once again. percy jackson shit too.

i keep on mentioning carmilla b/c one of my friends is hella into it, she was freakin' out as school like SEASON 2.................... and i was just like 'you and ur lesbian vampires'

on twitter she and saivel interact with each other with plenty of obligatory screaming and yelling and flailing

aaron has a twitter he uses exclusively to snark and generally be a lil shit. ironically livetweets watching/reading shit about vampires.

fuse is a small baby, precious child, v innocent, must protect

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 17, 2015 3:19 am

re: serendipity, fuse and kaime probably both have many 'shit, he's/they're hot' moments. gay babies.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 17, 2015 3:22 am

aLSO ALSO saivel gets really pissed if you don't refer to kaime by the correct pronouns, kaime doesn't want to make a big deal out of it but saivel is like NO. KAIME. KAIME THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU CANT LET PEOPLE WALK OVER YOU

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sun May 17, 2015 3:50 am

And Venia screaming about MUTHA. FUCKIN'. COMIC BOOKS. all hours of the day and night.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 17, 2015 6:33 am

YES.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 am

coffeeshop au???? i dont know i should just go to sleep

Saivel maybe possibly has a crush on the cute barista who works at the little cafe on the corner of Lemon Avenue and Marina Lane, the one with the big grey eyes and the green streaks in her black hair--pretty, soft-looking hair that's sometimes in a neat braid or done up somehow or even sometimes just down, falling freely over her shoulders in elegant waves. The one with the button nose and the adorable little laugh and perfectly painted nails and maybe it's a little more than a crush, really, maybe she's... there's no maybe about it, really, she is absolutely enthralled, enchanted, fascinated by the girl.

And she doesn't even know her name.

It's stupid how all her charisma and effortless flirting just seems to take a hike whenever she goes through the door of the place to see the girl there, standing behind the cash register, just doing her job. It's just plain idiotic. And something, anything, needs to be done about it.

Which is how she finds herself here, at the door of Esther's Cafe once again. This time Kaime has been persuaded to accompany her for moral support. This time she can talk to the girl and at least find out her name. (And Kaime, maybe, can stop pretending they're totally not checking out the guy at the corner table whenever they accompany Saivel to the little shop, which Saivel notices, is something that's been happening more frequently ever since Kaime first noticed the guy.)

The bell tinkles, a high, soft, sound, and Saivel steps through the door into the heavenly heated air of the cafe, out of the winter cold. The girl looks up at the noise and smiles warmly as Saivel and Kaime step up to the counter. Saivel mentally prepares herself, glancing over to Kaime for reassurance. They give a slight smile back, then blanch slightly as Saivel looks to the guy in the corner meaningfully. She allows herself a smirk, then turns to the girl.

"Could I have a medium cappuccino, please?" Alright, order out of the way, you go girl you can do this.

"Sure thing," the girl replies cheerfully. "Anything for you?"

Kaime takes a moment to think. "Just a small hot chocolate, thank you," they say softly. The girl nods and gets to work. Saivel lets out a breath she most definitely wasn't holding and scans the room, realizing that the cafe is much more full than she thought. For the most part, it appears that people are simply reluctant to leave the warmth of the building and exit into the cold outside. The only table not taken is the one next to the guy in the corner, who's buried in a book, the title of which Saivel can't see. Every now and then he pauses to take a sip of his coffee, and then it's right back to reading.

Kaime notices immediately where they're headed towards and glances at Saivel with unspoken words in their gaze: You hold up your end of the deal. Saivel elbows them playfully in the arm and takes her seat, leaving Kaime basically back-to-back with the guy in the corner. They fidget slightly and become suddenly interested in the table, a response that, while expected, still makes Saivel roll her eyes. She glances over at the guy in the corner, still absorbed in his book--wait, she recognizes that title.

"Hey Kaime, isn't that the same book you were obsessing about two days ago?" she half-whispers, pointing none too surreptitiously at the guy in the corner. Kaime gives her a somewhat skeptical look, but turns around to see anyway, then turns back around and nods.

Saivel rolls her eyes. "Use that as a conversation starter. Do I need to spell everything out for you?" Kaime makes a face at the suggestion and starts fidgeting again. "Sweet baby Jesus, don't wimp out on me, Kaime!"

"I am not--" Kaime begins to protest, then pauses and breathes. In, out. In, out. For a few seconds, they close their eyes, then open them once again. Their gaze flickers over to the girl, who is setting the two drinks on the counter, then to Saivel.

Reluctantly, Saivel stands, then nails Kaime with a glare. They nod and glance away.

With what she hopes is a casual manner, Saivel strides up to the counter, smiling at the girl and trying not to think about how cute the smile she receives back is. "Thanks," she begins, then breathes in quickly, launching into her planned line before she can think too much about it. "So it occurred to me that I've come here a lot for you--I mean, I've come here a lot and you seem to be around your name--augh just--" She covers her face with her hands.

The girl is trying not to laugh when Saivel removes her hands from her face. Feeling like a fool, she soldiers on. "I'vecomeherealotandyou'reherealotofthetimeandsoIwasjustwonderingwhat'syourname."
After the hurried sentence is out Saivel shuts her mouth tight and waits for the girl's response. She doesn't laugh, just smiles a warm smile, one that seems amused, yes, but also understanding and friendly.

"My name's Venia," she says. Venia. Vee-nyuh. Fuck that's a cute name. "You can call me Vee, though."

"I'm Saivel. Nice to meet you." Saivel is still somewhat mortified by her fucking terrible blunder, but at least now she knows her named. Venia. Venia Venia Venia it's like music to her ears, she knows the girl's name.

"Nice to meet you too." Venia glances down at the two cups on the counter and Saivel abruptly realizes that there is a reason she came up here.

"Thank you" she says quickly and retreats back to the relative safety of the table, heart thumping so loudly she doesn't realize Kaime's talking at first.

She does, in a few seconds, and then she realizes Kaime isn't talking to her, but to the guy in the corner, about how completely unnecessary a love triangle was or something. Kaime didn't even realize she sat down.

Not wanting to interrupt the conversation, she slides the hot cocoa towards her friend and sips her own coffee, embarrassed but all aflutter at the same time.

Step one down. She knows her name.

That's a start.

considering writing this from different people's perspectives, hmm

so like all of the same event just this one from saivels pov, one from venias, one from kaimes, and one from fuses. idk

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 pm

AWW. IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE. YOU'VE KILLED ME WITH CUTE, ELDER AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcwo_mhyqTw

ELDER LOOK IT COULD BE FUSE AND KAIME AND I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 pm

MAX, m AX DO NOT DO THIS TO MY HEART

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Tue May 19, 2015 1:43 pm

YOU STARTED IT WITH YOUR COFFEE SHOP FLUFF. IT IS MY DUTY TO RETURN THE FAVOR. PLUS THAT SONG IS CUTE AS ALL HELL.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed May 20, 2015 2:01 am

i want to write something where kaime is a florist and fuse comes in and buys stuff but i cOULD DO THINGS WITH IT??? LIKE

1) kaime crushes hard on fuse, but fuse is buying the flowers for saivel and kaime doesn't say/do anything because they're kaime, oh kaime. i have this kind of sadistic pleasure from the fact that it is canon that kaime has a crush on fuse regardless of whether kaise happens
1a) fuse isn't actually buying the flowers for saivel, he's just using them as an excuse to see kaime. we get our happy kaise ending
1a.1) fuse is buying the flowers for saivel, but gets rejected. things happen and we do end up with our happy kaise ending

IDKKKKKK

also i reALLY want to write something with fake dating/pretend relationships you know i fRCI K IN GLOVE THE S H I T out of that stuff

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

MY HEART

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu May 21, 2015 5:16 am

tfw i cringe on the inside when i read through old stuff and see kaime referred to with he/him pronouns but cant be bothered to change it but also feel bad at the same time im so sorry kaime my small agender child

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Thu May 21, 2015 11:19 am

Once I made an nb character and got so bothered by the she/her pronouns I'd originally used that I had to go through and replace alllll of them with they/them pronouns.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat May 23, 2015 9:24 pm

do i go back and change it all?

you know what i feel rly guilty im oging to go change it all

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 am

I HAVE EDITED EVERY CHAPTER OF EVERY STORY IN 1001 AUS THAT REFERRED TO KAIME WITH HE/HIM PRONOUNS MANUALLY TO REPLACE 'EM WITH THEY/THEM PRONOUNS

i have completed my quest

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death is... kinda hot on Sun May 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Way to go. That's impressive.

I'm a girl, by the way.
Death is... kinda hot
Death is... kinda hot
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 am

heartbreaking oneshots? heartbreaking oneshots. hahahahaa.

hahahah saivel and kaime are both dead by the time xenia comes around and i am a terrible person:
One Last Time

(Summary: Fuse asks Chrono for something. He just wants to see them one last time. (Whether it's Fusel or Kaise is ambiguous, purposefully.))

The room was dark, the light of the waning crescent moon spilling in through the windows only barely illuminating its interior. A soft creak disrupted the heavy silence, the sole occupant of the room immediately turning around to see who it was. Chrono jumped a little and stepped forward, closing the door behind him and looking Fuse over.

He had a thoughtful kind of look on his face, both melancholy and contemplative, his brown hair somewhat unkempt (probably from running his hand through it, as was a habit of his). Concern crept into his features as he asked, "Something wrong? The kids--"

"Nah." Chrono waved away any concerns with a dismissive hand gesture, already making his way over to where Fuse was seated. "Just wondering where you got to."

"Well, here I am," Fuse half-laughed, his smile fading as he exhaled. His purple eyes glanced downward and then at one of the windows, gazing at the stars as if searching them for something. Chrono said nothing, suddenly lacking words. Silence once again began to settle, not quite comfortable but one that it felt wrong to interrupt.

In such a silence, the sound of a sharp intake of breath was unexpected and startling. "Chrono--" The name was cut off, Fuse closing his mouth and turning from the window to instead focus on the ring on his finger, twisting it and watching how it caught the moonlight. There was no response; Chrono merely frowned, but held his silence.

"Chrono," he began again, lifting his hand in front of his face, breath misting on the metal of the ring. "I... would you--"

The "no" tore out of Chrono's throat before he even had time to think about it, harsh and brisk. The sound of it made him wince slightly, and he saw Fuse flinch as well, fingers of his left hand curling half into a fist, then uncurling slowly. "I--I mean--" he stuttered to cover up his blunder, apologize, he didn't need to see Fuse's face to know what expression would be there. "You know--"

"That's not... I do know." Fuse's voice was soft, hesitant. His left hand covered his face as he took several deep breaths, an irregular rhythm that somehow made the beating of Chrono's heart loud, resounding in his ears, constant against the erratic sound of Fuse's breathing. "I do know, I'm not asking for that, I..."

Biting back the urge to blurt out "what?", Chrono inched closer to where Fuse sat, his hand finally coming to a rest on the back of the armchair, his feet coming to a standstill to Fuse's left. Some tension seemed to leak out of Fuse's shoulders, his hand falling from his face and down to his lap where he once again looked at the ring on his finger, eyes slightly unfocused. For a few moments he seemed lost in himself, or perhaps his memories, and then he spoke again.

"Just... one last time. I want to see them one last time." On the last word, his voice broke, hands gripping tightly onto the fabric of his pants until his knuckles were white. "Just..."

"I can do that." Chrono wasn't entirely sure what he'd expected Fuse to say, but that--that could be done. "But you can't do anything, Fuse. Can't let them know you're coming from the future, can't do anything terribly out of character for that, uh, time period, you can't..." He trailed off as Fuse turned to him, a tear just beginning to spill down his cheek.

"I know. Please." If any reservations had remained within Chrono at that point, they would have crumbled away with the simple, heartbreaking need in that last word. It was past any desire, any want; one last time, Fuse had to see them, or--or what? He didn't know but he wasn't going to find out, either.

"...alright."

*~*~*~*

It was a beautiful summer morning, sun low in the sky, dew still glistening on the green grasses of the Citadel. The air was warm and slightly humid, Saivel complaining as such as she wiped the sweat from her brow, chasing after Celeste. "Shouldn't have worn skirts today, what was I thinking?" she groaned, quickly wiping her hands on the fabric, then picking them up and dashing towards the sound of the young girl's laughter. "Celeste!"

"I got her!" Venia's voice exclaimed triumphantly, holding the kicking complaining girl up with a broad grin on her face.

"No fair," Celeste whined, only getting halfway into a pout when Venia plopped her down on the grass and started tickling her. Saivel couldn't help but laugh, dropping her skirts and walking along at a much more reasonable pace, regaining her breath. Suddenly she saw someone out of the corner of her eye.

In only a second, her expression shifted from a soft smile to an over-exaggerated frown. "Fuse!" she scolded, swatting him playfully on the shoulder and ignoring his indignant cry of 'hey!'. "Where have you been? I could've used your help catching that little terror." She gestured at Celeste, maintaining the facade of anger for an admirable five seconds before she started smiling again.

"That hurt," Fuse complained, rubbing his shoulder where she'd slapped him. "And I was... busy." He faltered slightly on the last word, and Saivel couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

"That hurt, you baby? Well then, this'll definitely sting--" Without warning, she lunged forward, planted her hands on his chest, and pushed him. Taken off guard, Fuse was sent rolling down the gentle slope, spluttering in shock all the way until he came to a stop at the bottom.

"What was that for?" he called out, unable to stop himself from smiling. What with the distance between them, Saivel couldn't see the tears glistening in his eyes. It was--it was so good to hear her voice again, to see her smile again and tease again and--

Saivel tapped her chin thoughtfully, looking off into the distance, then shrugged. "No reason particularly. Hey, watch out!" Fuse let out a startled yelp as she herself went tumbling down the slope, very nearly colliding with him. He only barely managed to evade her, standing up quickly and brushing off grass from his legs. The fabric was quite noticeably stained green.

She looked up at him, grinning madly, and he looked down at her with his own half-smile, and then she suddenly started laughing. Initially it caught him by surprise, but Fuse started laughing too, doubling over with the sheer force of it, tears springing to his eyes from something entirely different.

Their laughter faded away as Celeste squealed happily in the distance, still playing with Venia. For a few moments more Fuse and Saivel just looked at each other.

"Hey," Saivel said suddenly, "weren't you wearing something different earlier?"

"Is it so weird to think I might've changed?" Fuse retorted. "Anyway, I'm practically all green now because of you. Probably have to change again."

"Hmm." At that, Saivel shrugged and got up, brushing off blades of grass from her skirt. "Well, you... deserved it."

"I deserved it?"

"Yep. Totally and completely deserved."

Fuse rolled his eyes and scoffed. There was silence for a few moments, Saivel still brushing away the grass from her clothing, Fuse's throat suddenly choked up. She was--she was.

She just was. And it was amazing, it was something he'd missed so much.

"Saivel," he blurted out, and she immediately snapped to attention, looking at him with an unspoken question in her eyes. "You look great."

Once again, Saivel raised an eyebrow. "Is that sarcasm?" she asked suspiciously, straightening up, crossing her arms over her chest. She was eyeing Fuse carefully, eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"No!" Fuse exclaimed quickly.

"Is that sarcasm?" She leaned closer to him, poking at his chest with one finger. Fuse batted the hand away.

"No, shut up, I just felt like saying it, okay? It's true."

"If you say so..." Saivel stepped back, and then suddenly turned when she heard Celeste say 'Mama!' "Welp, motherly duty calls. Off I go!" She gave a half-wave and dashed off once again, leaving Fuse standing there in the grass, a smile lingering on his face.

"I missed you," he said under his breath, touching his cheek and realizing that it was damp. "I missed you so much."

He took in a shuddering breath and exhaled slowly, glancing down at the ring on his finger with fondness. Time to get going. She wasn't the only one he wanted to see.

*~*~*~*

Kaime squatted in the dirt, the green sash tied around their waist dragging along the ground. They didn't mind, more focused on the little green sprouts poking up from beneath the soil, leaning forward to inspect the small plants. Fuse wasn't sure whether to talk--the mere fact that Kaime was there was just--it was so welcome after so long, to simply be standing there, to be capable of reaching out and touching them. It took him off guard when Kaime spoke first. "They should be taller," they noted, voice soft. "I... am not sure what's wrong. They seem healthy enough. Perhaps these are simply late bloomers."

Shocked into silence (he'd forgotten how much they noticed--he'd forgotten, how could he have forgotten), Fuse gaped as Kaime finally looked up at him. "Is something wrong?"

Shit, Kaime was way too perceptive. Fuse stepped backwards quickly, waving his hands in front of him. "No, no, nothing's wrong! Just, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Yeah." He breathed in and scratched the back of his head in what he hoped was a casual way. "I'm not bothering you, am I?"

"Of course not." Like all of Kaime's smiles, their smile was soft, barely there, a slight upward turn of the corners of their lips. "Is there anything that you wanted to speak with me about?"

"I said nothing's wrong," Fuse huffed defensively, then immediately regretted it when he saw the smile fade from Kaime's face. He wanted to remember that smile, imprint it in his memory so he would never, ever forget it again. It had been too long.

A frown was just beginning to form, green eyes looking up at Fuse with undisguised concern. "That," Kaime said softly, "does not mean you have nothing to talk about."

They were right. And the very fact that they could be right, that they could point out his mistakes with their gentle guidance, made Fuse's chest ache. He wanted it back. He wanted to change everything. He couldn't. Instead he gathered his thoughts, intending to make the most of the little time he had. "Thank you," is what he eventually came up with.

Kaime tilted their head to the side, reminding Fuse somewhat of a bird. "...thank me? For what?"

He waved his hands through the air, struggling to find the right words. "For just..." With a sigh, he closed his eyes. "For being you. For caring. For taking care of us even when we didn't want you to take care of us. For... thank you." Oh lords, he was crying. Fuse blinked rapidly, trying to will the tears away. Not now. Kaime would ask too many questions and he wanted to tell them everything. If they asked, he didn't know if he could lie.

It was just his luck that Kaime immediately noticed, standing up with urgency and moving over to him. "Are you alright?" their voice was so soft, so gentle, that Fuse very nearly gave in and told them. Instead, he stepped backwards and nodded his head.

"I'm--I just--" With one deep breath, Fuse collected himself. "Yes, I'm okay. It's... see, this is what I'm talking about."

Though the concern was not entirely gone from their face, Kaime smiled nonetheless. "There is no need to thank me for caring. Everyone cares, do they not?"

"But you--you care so much more, you--Lords, Kaime, I can't begin to tell you. Just accept my thanks, Kaime. You deserve it, you deserve everything, you don't deserve--" Fuse caught himself before he spilled anything. Kaime looked at him, waiting for the sentence to come to a close. "You don't deserve anything less than the very best," he hastily concluded.

There was an odd expression on Kaime's face; they were thinking over what Fuse had just said to them. After a few moments passed, they smiled and said with complete and total honesty, "You're welcome, Fuse."

Fuse most definitely was not crying when he walked away, no matter what Chrono might've said.

*~*~*~*

"I miss you. I miss both of you. There's nothing I wish for more in the world than to have you back." Fuse sighed, feeling the wind gently ruffle his hair. A bouquet of flowers was loosely held in one of his hands; he was unwilling to let go of it just yet. "So I did something stupid. I asked Chrono to take me back, one last time."

His gaze turned to the ring upon his finger, glinting in the sunlight. "I... I don't really know if it--if it helped." There was an ugly noise as his voice broke, a moment's pause as he sniffed loudly and tried to collect himself. "After so long--I saw you, really saw--"

He brought his arm up to his eyes and wiped the tears away in one rough motion. "I heard you speak again, saw you smile again--I almost--I almost forgot! How could I forget? How could I forget you? I can't forget you--I don't want to forget you, ever, I don't want you to be gone!"

The silence was deafening, the air too cold, the blades of grass beneath Fuse poking at his legs and arms. "Why'd you have to die?"

As would be expected, the gray stone gave no answer. It stood there, silent and resolute, a terrible reminder of what he'd lost. All this power at his disposal, and he couldn't bring them back.

This time the silence lasted for a long time, heavy with unspoken words and regrets. It was only barely disturbed by a whispered, "I love you."

Fuse leaned forward to place the flowers upon the grass and stood with a grunt, wiping off his pants and trying not to cry. The ring on his finger flashed bright white for a second, and he paused.

Tentatively, he brought it closer to his face, twisting it this way and that with his other hand. When he finally dropped his arms to his sides, the motion was awkward and jerky.

He stood, unwilling to leave and yet knowing that he should. The wind whipped around him, tugging at his hair and chilling him through his thin clothes. "I love you," he said once again to the empty air. It said nothing back, pushing at him insistently, though he wasn't sure what it was pushing him to do.

Finally, he turned around and walked away, leaving two bleak grey stones behind.
max why do you give me all these aaron feels:
Both Know

Saivel is used to drinking alone. She does it in the middle of the night for a reason, because then she can avoid talking about it. If she does it in the dark, all by herself, then people might know, but they won't ever see her. They won't acknowledge that it happens, just walk right on by and pretend that everything's fine. That's what she wants; it's what she needs, even. In order to keep her life the way it is, the way she wants it, the way she's used to it being, she drinks alone.

When Aaron sits down behind her, she stiffens. Stiffens, but says nothing, hoping that he'll catch on and just leave. But that isn't how Aaron works. Oh, he notices; it's in his business to notice things, and he sees how Saivel tenses and bristles, telling him to go away without speaking a word. And Aaron knows that it's an unspoken rule that Saivel drinks alone, and nobody talks about it. He knows.

It's just that Aaron isn't going to listen. Instead, he's going to make himself comfortable, lean on the edge of the table like it's something he's done a hundred times before. Aaron's going to look at Saivel with a challenge in ice-blue eyes, asking, daring, stop me. It's a challenge that Saivel refuses, breaking eye contact with a scoff and instead glaring determinedly at the wall, raising the bottle of--was it wine or... she can't quite remember, now, doesn't particularly care, just drinks it for the sake of drinking, moves it from hand to hand for the sake of doing something.

Aaron takes in a breath in preparation to speak, a sound Saivel immediately notices and tenses up again at. "Do you think," he drawls, "that you could spare me some of whatever shit it is you're poisoning yourself with now?" The way he says it is dripping with sarcasm, viscous as honey, another challenge.

Another challenge that Saivel ignores, not turning around, keeping her eyes on the wall. "If ya wannit, getcha own." She slurs her words to the point they're almost unrecognizable, not caring enough to make an effort to speak coherently. Aaron studies the back of her head for some time, taking note of the way the moonlight glimmers on her unkempt hair, the reflection of pure serenity in a mess of black strands tangled in one another.

Once he tires of this he gets up and Saivel lets her shoulders relax for just a moment, knowing that he'll be coming back anyway. The bottle in her hand is cold and smooth and nearly empty. Everything feels distant and blurred, like she's looking at the bottom of a pond and not right in front of her damn face. Tonight she'll probably fall asleep in the seat (more accurately, she'll lose consciousness--sleep is a distant dream, a faded memory), and Kaime will probably find her and pick her up and deposit her in her bed, leaving a glass of water at the bedside for when she wakes along with a medicine that helps with the hangover. Just like every other night.

Then Aaron comes back, holding a drink that he doesn't recognize. He doesn't bother with a cup or a glass or anything; Saivel didn't, why should he? Again, he sits down beside Saivel, opens the bottle with a grunt, and drinks.

The liquid burns his throat as it goes down and Aaron winces despite himself, resisting the urge to hack and cough. It's not that he's never had alcohol before, it's just that he doesn't have a taste for it and doesn't consume it excessively like Saivel does. But tonight, he wants to forget.

Saivel almost wants to ask why he's joined her. If anyone were to join her, she would've expected it to be Aaron. She doesn't know exactly what happened but she knows it was bad. As bad as her reason, maybe worse. Maybe worse than killing your sister, maybe worse than hating your father the day he died.

Half of a laugh is drowned out as she drinks, again. Aaron glances at her--is she laughing at him? A memory? Herself? Nothing at all? He knows she drinks, but not what she's like when she drinks, though from what he's seen so far she is quiet and surly, not the type who laughs at everything and nothing.

Neither of them speak; Aaron fidgets with his drink while Saivel blinks blearily at the wall, head muddled and confused but not muddled and confused enough.

When her bottle is empty Saivel slams it down in disgust, though she's not sure why she's disgusted, just that she likes the feel of it slamming down against the table, the way it reverberates back into her hand with a dull pain in her wrist. She lets go of it, but makes no move to stand up and get more to drink. For several moments Aaron waits for her next move; she sits stock still, as if frozen.

Her head moves first, twisting before the rest of her body and laying down on the table. Her purple eyes are empty, staring not at Aaron but through him, past him, at something that he can't see and maybe she can't see either. One arm lies next to her head, the other dangling. She sighs, a long, drawn-out sigh that reeks of alcohol.

Aaron's fingers tap against the neck of the bottle. He stares down into it, looking for something, though he's not sure what. He's not nearly drunk yet. Maybe he'll never be quite drunk enough.

The burn, the pain, this time is expected. This time Aaron doesn't wince but instead looks over at Saivel. Her eyes flick towards his then resume staring off into the distance.

"He probably thinks I'm dead," Aaron says out of nowhere. He's not even sure why those are the words that came to mind, only that he needed to say them. "No, he does think I'm dead. I am dead."

Regret and quiet fills the space his words leave but they sit awkwardly, not properly fitting. Should he say more? Should he have spoken in the first place?

"They're both dead." Saivel's voice is oddly clear for being so drunk, especially with the slurring earlier. "He's dead, she's dead. Wish I was." A half-hearted smile twitches on her lips, not reaching her eyes.

Silence resumes. Aaron gulps down his drink and finds the bottle empty, squints at it in confusion as if expecting it to yield more if he doubts the emptiness enough.

He's not sure how many he's gone through when Saivel grabs for the newest one. There's no resistance; he lets her take it, watching as she sits up and drags it towards her.

Aaron grunts and gets up to get something else. He's not entirely sure why the Citadel has so much alcohol, though he supposes it's the same reason there's always some coin missing for an unknown reason whenever they stop by a town to buy more supplies.

He sits back down and finds that in the span of what, an hour? A few hours? He is used to the seat, not faking it. He's used to the silence. He feels alone but not alone at the same time.

The burn is dull, almost not there this time. Soon he'll probably be used to it.

They drink together in silence, the night dragging on. They are two fools.

Two fools, looking in the darkness for a hope.

Both know where they can find it.

Both know it's not here.

Both know that they were never really looking for the hope anyway.

more will probably come including more aaron feels. my terrible, asshole vampire son, im so sorry.

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:24 am

anyway some hesitant kaise playlist things??? Basically unrequited love all over the place, I'll have to make a proper fricking disgustingly sweet playlist later but fOR NOW

In no particular order atm bc idk lol

Love Somebody - Maroon 5
I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
The Co-Dependent - Sia
Distance - Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz
I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver
Kaleidoscope - The Script
Stop the World I Wanna Get Off With You - Arctic Monkeys
Leave Your Lover - Sam Smith
It's Not a Side Effect of the Cocaine, I Am Thinking it Must Be Love - Fall Out Boy
Every Night - Imagine Dragons
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
You Probably Couldn't See For the Lights But You Were Staring Straight at Me - Arctic Monkeys
Not in That Way - Sam Smith
Rocks - Imagine Dragons
Always in My Head - Coldplay
I've Told You Now - Sam Smith

If I could I'd add 'you don't love me' by Maya Kern but *flails??? band camp???*

*continued flailing*

prettiest boyo
prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum: