Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 am

and odnt get me started on the characters

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:34 am

honestly i might just reuse the setting, some parts of the characters, and the kinda-mythology-kinda-not-really-mythology-i-guess

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:05 am

anyway I'll make a topic for that eventually

but let's get back to actual aus shall we

a... kinda weird sorta hybrid xia-lox su au bc yEAH??? Lmao I don't even know

the only solid things I have right now: yo soy moonstone, guy es vesuvianite, bloons is epidote, Andy is kinda Steven? dragon is kinda Greg? things start getting confusing tbh

there's. not exactly complete parallels I guess? like moonstone is kinda pearl parallel n vesuvianite is kinda amethyst and epidote is kinda garnet???

honestly I just found the idea of Andy singing 'giant woman' at guy and me really funny

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 am

Ooh, can I be Citrine? That's my birthstone.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:28 am

ok so i had this whole post typed out about maybe taking a hiatus from 1001 aus but really i dont know??? i dont know. i havent been doing the best recently brain-wise. I have a lot of weekly obligations, and when i have too many things to do, i end up not doing any of them because it stresses me out, and then i beat myself up about that, and its just a big fucking vicious cycle with no end

and basically, i fucked myself over, because im a piece of shit and a pushover and i dont want to do half of the things no fuck that like all of the things im doing i want a break but i dont have the courage or the verbal skills to tell that to my mom and have it make sense and have her get it and understand

because i enjoy it but i dont want to go, because its fun but im a fuckup

and i had an appointment with a psychiatrist last week and im not sure if im just being paranoid or not but i feel like im being treated like a little kid and misunderstood because school isnt the fucking problem, school was never the fucking problem, i could not give less of a shit about school, stop saying this shit like im some fifth grade kid scared of making the transition to big, scary middle school shut up shut up

and hell i know a lot of it is my fault bc i dont really like talking about the fact that yeah maybe i really hate myself and want to stop existing and i dont have the courage to say i dont like the way shes talking about this problem and she is misunderstanding she is wrong she is wrong but its my fault that she is

theres another appointment this coming tuesday and i really dont want to go i know that this is a thing i need to do but i dont want to go can i just go back and undo telling her can i just go back and undo my entire fucking life

man i dont fucking know anymore, dont hold your breath waiting for updates, i want a break from the things i dont really have control over, and i want to spend time on the things i do have control over, and if i do both i dont know i dont know i am tired and i am crying myself to sleep two nights in a row and i cant believe summer is worse than the school year

fuck, no, its not, its not, but i thought i would get a break and instead im stressed because why do they both love me the wrong way

fuck stop saying things you dont mean he changed and shes not as bad as he was and you never told her its not her fault she would fix it but she doesnt know its wrong and whose fuckiv fault is that

its 3 am and i should be sleeping and im sorry

really i knew it wasnt going to be over and done with just like that so why am i so angry what did i think was gonna happen

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:33 am

I'm sorry you feel this way. I understand. Don't be afraid to take a break. I can tell you need it.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:23 am

here is a Kind of Joke Doodle which I guess would be a joseon au bc I wanted to draw this for fun

tho it will never actually be done the plot I guess would be: Saivel's dad goes missing and she impersonates her bff Kaime in order to go search for him since Kaime could, hypothetically speaking, throw around more weight and shit. Kaime then pretends to be her servant and Venia their (his?) sister.

Meanwhile, supernatural shit is going down with Fuse and nobleman Dragon + probably warrior of some kind Doceo go to take care of it. Stuff happens. The end.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:17 pm

SWEET

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:58 am

did someone stay disgustingly sweet kaise playlist? b/c i am here and an insomniac

ive literally named this the worst title on my phone oh my god im not even sorry (it's 'the kind of love where you never need to say 'I love you' but you do anyway')

(i apologize for the Korean song, except i dont really. and also for overlap between this and the unrequited love playlist because sometimes sogs work for both???)

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Neonland - Detektivbyran
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Every Night - Imagine Dragons
Surprised - Kim Bo Kyung
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Rocks - Imagine Dragons
Cutie Boots - Stepdad
Sugar - Maroon 5
Summer - Imagine Dragons
Boom Clap - Charli XCX
Come Under the Covers - Walk the Moon
Don't Wait - Joey Graceffa (of course)

(on a marginally related note, kaime's gayness for fuse is pretty much fucking eternal. i had the idea to write a reincarnation au (au? know what its canon. its canon because im so fucking sad that i killed saivel but ive now committed to that decision and it cannot be changed.) where kaime is the only one that stays remotely constant and literally every time they are gay for fuse. every. single. time.)

{as an added note to that: fuse is constantly male throughout all his incarnations, while the others occasionally fluctuate. in one instance, aaron is agender, saivel is a (trans) dude, venia is genderfluid, and kaime doesnt get why humans have this whole 'girl or boy' nonsense. sometimes theyre neither, sometimes either depending, sometimes both! kaime rejects your gender binary and stomps it into the fucking ground)

reincarnation au is happier but also bittersweet? man idk really how to describe it but it will be from kaime's perspective, seeing these people they know but they dont know living through their lives and livig with them

and then.

there is the worst au i have ever fucking made and i am sorry to myself. it starts out with EVERYONE DYING and the rest is aftermath of traumatized children and dad!dragon. and the villain is still at large. everything's terrible why did i do this to myself

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:02 am

I would make a comment asking why you're up, but then I'd be a bit hypocritical

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 am

Bloons its even later for you than me go the fuck to sleep and I will follow my own advice so you better too bud

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 am

<.<

No.

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:39 pm

elder wrote:did someone stay disgustingly sweet kaise playlist? b/c i am here and an insomniac

ive literally named this the worst title on my phone oh my god im not even sorry (it's 'the kind of love where you never need to say 'I love you' but you do anyway')

(i apologize for the Korean song, except i dont really. and also for overlap between this and the unrequited love playlist because sometimes sogs work for both???)

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Neonland - Detektivbyran
Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Every Night - Imagine Dragons
Surprised - Kim Bo Kyung
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Rocks - Imagine Dragons
Cutie Boots - Stepdad
Sugar - Maroon 5
Summer - Imagine Dragons
Boom Clap - Charli XCX
Come Under the Covers - Walk the Moon
Don't Wait - Joey Graceffa (of course)

(on a marginally related note, kaime's gayness for fuse is pretty much fucking eternal. i had the idea to write a reincarnation au (au? know what its canon. its canon because im so fucking sad that i killed saivel but ive now committed to that decision and it cannot be changed.) where kaime is the only one that stays remotely constant and literally every time they are gay for fuse. every. single. time.)

{as an added note to that: fuse is constantly male throughout all his incarnations, while the others occasionally fluctuate. in one instance, aaron is agender, saivel is a (trans) dude, venia is genderfluid, and kaime doesnt get why humans have this whole 'girl or boy' nonsense. sometimes theyre neither, sometimes either depending, sometimes both! kaime rejects your gender binary and stomps it into the fucking ground)

reincarnation au is happier but also bittersweet? man idk really how to describe it but it will be from kaime's perspective, seeing these people they know but they dont know living through their lives and livig with them

and then.

there is the worst au i have ever fucking made and i am sorry to myself. it starts out with EVERYONE DYING and the rest is aftermath of traumatized children and dad!dragon. and the villain is still at large. everything's terrible why did i do this to myself

*hugs this post*

*throws celebratory confetti at this post*

*dances around this post*

*buys the post an ice cream*

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 am

max: *raises voice just enough to be heard across the aisle* Do you want any ships?
me: *at full volume* I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR KAISE

kaise is going to be the cause of my death probably

anyway. WARNING FOR EXTREME GAYS

Always

It's touching, an incredibly sweet gesture, the way Fise's hands loosely grip at Kaime's shirt, the way he looks up at them shyly, nibbling at his lower lip before he asks the question. "Can--" the first word comes out too forceful, and Fuse pauses to reassert himself. "Can I..." The last part of his question is inaudible. He averts his gaze, face flushed red.

"...would you mind repeating that last part?" Kaime asks softly, slightly curious. If Fuse refuses to answer, they won't really mind. For them, it's more than enough to be this close to him, to be able to press their nose into his hair and hold him close to them. They find it hard to believe that they even have that.

"...can I..." Before he can chicken out, Fuse takes a deep breath in. "Can I kiss you?"

The question takes Kaime by surprise. Fuse doesn't need their permission, really, they don't mind, they enjoy it, but it fills them with an unexpected happiness that he asks that. "Of course," they answer without a thought. "Always."

They need to bend down, slightly, and Fuse needs to shift and stretch upwards. The kiss is chaste, quick, over in only a few moments. "Always," Kaime repeats, voice a whisper, meaning it more than Fuse may even ever know.

A smile spreads across Fuse's face. "Well, I suppose that means I don't need to ask for permission for a second one, then?" and before Kaime can even begin to say 'of course not' his hands reach up and pull them down for another kiss, this one deeper than the first, lasting for a few moments longer.

"Aish--get a room!" Saivel exclaims as she walks into the room, rolling her eyes before returning to whatever task she was doing. After a single second of surprised silence, both start laughing. Saivel mumbles something about them being disgustingly sweet and it's killing her or some nonsense like that.

Always, Kaime says, and they mean it.

They give their answer for a second time to a man called Arthur, who looks just a bit different, brown eyes instead of purple, something just a little different in his facial features. But he's the same, still, despite the minute changes, still just as shy, still just as hesitant to ask permission.

This time, Kaime knows the question before he finishes it, smiles, "Of course, always," just like last time. Arthur stammers that they don't even know what he was going to ask, but is easily shut up with even the lightest of kisses.

The third time, Kaime doesn't let him ask. They say, casually, "You don't need to ask my permission to kiss me. You can always do it, I don't mind."

"Really?" Fuse, Arthur, whatever, he's the same person if he is called a different name, if he looks the slightest bit different. He's shocked but pleased, a soft smile gracing his lips while a blush dusts his cheeks.

"Of course. Always." Maybe next time he'll remember it. Though Kaime does find it adorable and sweet how Fuse feels the need to ask, they'd prefer to get to kissing as soon as possible.

*~*~*~*

They don't have names, this time. They don't need them to recognize each other.

"You saying I can always kiss you, that still stands, right?"

"Of course," they smile, and they don't get to the always before he kisses them, and then who even cares about words anymore. It's not as if they need to say it. He remembers it, now. He will remember it, always.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 pm

aww

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:03 am

SLOPPY SECONDS BY WATSKY GIVES ME SO MANY LOX CREW FEELS HELP???

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh nice. I looked it up and I'm loving it.

Not to mention "Shine" by Anna Nalick being the perfect Saivenia song, and "Bulletproof" by Kerli should totally go on your Saivel playlist.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am

ok so ive been on a lemon demon spree recently, dont judge me, but anyway, action movie hero boy is like the theme of xiavengers??? its just a bunch of teenagers being like 'hell yeah superpowers'

well

at first???

...i should make a proper playlist for it past *throws a lot of badass songs together bc it pleases me*

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Amazing.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 am

ok so like in xiavengers

itll be a while before the thing Actually Happens if i do choose to make it happen but i'm conflicted whether to ship zinvis with brutaer or not.

(u havent seen a lot of them so it's probably *shrugs* but augahga)

i mean, here are the things bugging me:

first thing: thanks to the way harmonean society is structured (read: has been fucked up) romance + *cough* other stuff *cough* is a forgotten concept for the vast majority of the population. once upon a time it was a thing, but no longer. very few harmoneans pursue romantic relationships, and always in secret.
(but then how do they reproduce? you ask. ...a good question i shall not answer at this point in time).
counterpoint: just because romantic relationships are taboo in harmonean society doesnt mean everyone's automatically aro/ace. maybe more reluctant and hesitant, but still.
also theyre on earth, and thanks to the source's interference, cannot be tracked down, so if there was a thing they could keep it secret. also, im considering a headcanon of whether or not bru mighta been in a relationship in the past. ??? who knows. xe is not really a fan of rules

second thing: there's kind of an age difference which is hard to describe since, technically speaking, brutaer isn't that much older than zinvis. however, brutaer has been a full-fledged mercenary much longer than zinvis has been a full-fledged investigator. so
counterpoint: it's jobs for christ's sake, but also ??? allotments are a Big Thing in harmonean society and the experience you have too

third thing: come on elder why cant they just be friends
counterpoint: why cant they nOT be friends?

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 pm

xia su???? ? ? what the fucks t h a t

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Adorable!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 am

me: wow look at all these things that i should probably work on. i should be productive and try and finish something up at least
me:
me: browses tumblr
me: reads gay fanfiction
me: watches kdrama
me: watches anime
me: watches another kdrama
me: reads more gay fanfiction
me:
me: wow i should probably actually do some work or something, i have like twenty unfinished things seriously
me: comes up with new idea
me:
me: goddammit.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:23 am

oh my god. oh my go d i cnat believ i havent considered this before.

saiveniaaron.

no but seriously hOW

and just

saiveniaaron its perfect i love it???? i need to do this. i am required by law to do this. *screams into hands*

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:21 am

ok so like I ended up with two ideas

idea numero uno:
kaise and saiveniaaron. kaime and saivel are both nobles invited to a ball. fuse is THE prince. kaime is a Big Gay and fuse is a... 'big pan' doesn't have the same ring to it. :/ well ANYWAY
venia and aaron are quite possibly both servants idk i find that idea amusing.
anyway technically speaking kaime being a Big Gay and falling in love with fuse isnt a problem. ...or, it wouldn't be, if he weren't the only heir. like, no siblings at all. this means that he's expected to, ya know, have kids. you see the issue. in fact, his dad's already lined up a good marriage prospect.
if venia wasn't a servant and aaron was outta the picture, there wouldn't be a problem. if the other way around it would be the same. but as it is, venia and aaron are both servants and saivel is in love with both of them.
somehow, it probably works out. im not sure. i just have the basics of the idea

idea numero dos:
saivel is a private/consulting detective and kaime her 'watson' of sorts. sometimes people think they're in a relationship. they're not. in reality, kaime is much more interested in the detective they usually work with, arthur belnz, and saivel in That One Criminal (aaron) who is the only one yet to manage to outsmart her. (kaime doesnt approve.) venia is an occasional assistant and saivel's bffl. maybe kaise and saiveniaaron again. maybe kaise and saivenia. maybe kaise and saairon. the possibilities are endless
dragon features somehow. saivel's mentor of sorts? slash father figure of a kind, idk, who kno,
saivel is actually after the truth behind her father and uncle's mysterious disappearances years ago, shortly after her grandfather's death. plot happens.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum