One Thousand and One AUs

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 am

remember when... i wrote things... laughs bitterly into the distance

i kinda want to dump my thoughts about a lox star wars au in here though. it's. it's sad.

(also a lox noragami au because *finger shotguns*)

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:50 am

fuck it im dumping

saivel's whole family is force-sensitive. valon oBVIOUSLY went to the dark side because. literally what are you expecting from the man at this point. veren noped the fuck out of there after that. probably a summary of what happened: '...VALON WENT BATSHIT FUCK. WHERE'S VEREN.' 'oh he's uh. he's. he's. we. uh. he.' '...did we lose both of them' 'we lost both of them' 'DAMMIT' *somewhere in the distance, dragon flipping tables bc his bffl ditched*

(is valon kylo ren? HAAHA you bet your ass he is a trash baby with bad influences who i wish i could give a good redemption arc because he's a very interesting character. i mean, a piece of shit, but an interesting piece of shit.) anyway then i presume veren met up with rhea and they had their kids. they're ALIVE. i know. SHOCKING. WHAT A TWIST.

saivel ran away to 'start her own life' bc veren and rhea were trying SO HARd... to keep her safe... but saivel is a piece of shit... i'm sorry...

she stole her dad's lightsaber... bc she's a piece of shit... she has no idea how tf to work with it tho lmao (what's this glowy stick lol)

venia is a gr9 pilot, part of a 'family' (more to the tune of mafia family than family family... but not... not crimes...). she works odd jobs but can't be beat in a race tbh. she and saivel are companions for... reasons??? i haven't thought this through.

kaime... is... a... padawan?????????????????????????? ? ? ? ? ??????????? ? ?? ?? ???? (maybe not???? anymore???? maybe a full on jedi knight??????) makes shrug noises into forever???? also dragon's a jedi lbr

(everyone is force-sensitive. lmao i have no idea when this is set dont question it too much ok. ok? ok)

anyway valon reappears out of nowhere (after his initial temper tantrum/mass murder he disappeared but NOW HE'S BACK!! and this time... he's out for veren i guess. probably whoever turned him was like 'ok dude... kill your brother lol' and then he like. stalled. but now it's like 'dude fucking kill your brother jfc to prove ur loyalty or ~complete ur training~ or some bullshit like that' so he's gonna kill his brother. literally get ur shit together valon.)

oh wait then i guess veren isn't alive like usual lmao

sorry veren, being alive in an au was good while it lasted

oh lmao he doesn't have his lightsaber cause saivel stole it IS THIS MORE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SAIVEL HATE HERSLEF THAT'S GREAT I LOVE ANGST

anyway valon kills veren and sarine because i LOVET O CAUSE PAIN, however rhea.. manages to escape i guess... andt hen dragon and kaime are informed i guess lmao and the HUNT FOR SAIVEL BEGINS!

also fuse.

where tf is fuse. i mean he has to be force-sensitive for OBVIOUS REASONS but where tf is he. i can't remember where he was going to fit in. shit.

idk. he gets caught in the crossfire. he's dragon's apprentice. valon finds him and PROBABLY KIDNAPS HIM TO TRAIN HIM HONESTLY but intrinsically he knows something's wrong, this... isn't right?? or cool???? no????

thankfully the crew saves him and then they have cool space adventures or something idk

aaron's still an assassin. he gets involved. somehow?

maybe valon hires him. he figures out saivel has veren's lightsaber and is all like 'i need that yo' so he weaves some story for aaron about how saivel maybe killed his brother O SHIT and took his lightsaber YOOO so go kill her yo and aaron's like damn, son... how much u willing to pay... but then it's all 'dude it's her dad's lightsaber' 'WHY IS YOUR UNCLE HIRING AN ASSASSIN TO KILL YOU' 'i mean. he has issues' 'SOME KIND OF FUCKING ISSUES'

venia and aaron are literally the only ppl who aren't force-sensitive sucks to be u m8

(chrono is a... jedi??? padawan????? as is lucian. i dont have this very well thought out if u hadnt figured it out already.)

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:02 pm

i like it. Vee as Poe is the best idea

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone