you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Thousand and One AUs

Post by Andrew on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 am

Elder the Viking wrote:dragon regretted naming him fuse for many years afterwards
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: But anyway
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: I always thought Fuse was somewhat of an ironic name for a Chaos Lord
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: Which is why I liked it

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:32 am

Fuse the Viking wrote:
Elder the Viking wrote:dragon regretted naming him fuse for many years afterwards
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: But anyway
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: I always thought Fuse was somewhat of an ironic name for a Chaos Lord
10:19 PM - Lord Dragon: Which is why I liked it
wow lame

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 am

Chapter One

"Arthur?" Immediately, the young boy looked up from his desk, where he was busily doing some homework. "There's a man for you at the door..." His mother paused and he heard some speech between the two.

"Coming!" he exclaimed, leaping up from his chair with speed and dashing down the hallway. Who could this strange visitor be? Arthur slowed to a halt a little behind his mother, looking up at the unfamiliar man with confusion.

The man's clothing was... a bit odd, he noted, very colorful and bright. The items themselves weren't outlandish, a long coat, relatively formal trousers, and a dress shirt, but the coat was a bright red and seemed almost covered in scales. The trousers were more of a mahogany color, more muted than the coat and much less scaly, while the dress shirt was simply white.

The man himself was tall, standing about a head above Arthur's mother, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, the eyelids creased from smiling and his eyes seeming to catch the light and twinkle mirthfully. His skin was pale but showed traces of the sun and he smiled very genuinely. Arthur wasn't sure why, but he liked the man.

"You must be Arthur Andrews," the man said. His voice was deep, but he was almost whispering. "I've been waiting to meet you. You see," he said, stooping down to be at eye-level with the preteen, "You are a very special boy."

"I'm nothing special," Arthur replied, confused, and adjusted his glasses.

The man laughed, but he didn't seem to be making fun of Arthur. "No, you are. You see, the thing is..." he paused and stood up. "Mrs. Andrews, would you say any odd things have happened around Arthur?"

Arthur's mother frowned and furrowed her brow. "What do you mean by that?"

"Inexplicable things. Things that are... out of the ordinary. Anything like that?" The man gestured with his hands and tilted his head questioningly. Arthur's mother thought it over and began to shake her head no.

"Yeah," Arthur said, now having to look up at the man. "Like when Mom's flowers didn't bloom. She got really worked up about it, but I went out to water them one day and they were all alive."

"Just late bloomers," his mother muttered. The man, however, smiled warmly.

Arthur thought it over some more. "And that one time... I fell out of the window, but somehow I didn't get hurt at all." The man nodded.

"How high?"

"Second floor," Arthur replied before his mother could, feeling a little proud at the man's interest in this.

"If you would... why are you asking this?"

The man unfolded the paper he held in his hands.

"Because, Mrs. Andrews, your son Arthur is a wizard."

There was a long pause.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Arthur's mother began, sounding incredibly suspicious.

"Nothing of the sort, Mrs. Andrews. I am in fact the headmaster of the school Arthur has been invited to, Lord Dragon. Before you ask, I am a second-generation immigrant to America. I assure you, there is nothing fraudulent about this at all. Now. Blue Celadon School of the Magical Arts is a recently established boarding school--"

"Boarding school?"

"It is located, as it would happen, in California--"

"California?!"

The man sighed. "...Blue Celadon School of the Magical Arts is a recently established boarding school, the American cousin of the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Mrs. Andrews, if Arthur is not educated then these odd occurrences will only increase in both severity and in number."

Arthur's mother pursed her lips and thought about it. "It sounds okay," Arthur offered helpfully. She sighed.

"How much will it cost?"

"The tuition itself--and the transportation--is free." Arthur's mother let out a sigh. "However, there is the matter of some other purchases. Nothing--nothing much, nothing to worry about, not much more than you'd pay for a private school, I suppose. And financial aid is available."

Arthur's mother looked down at her son, who looked back up at her. "What about my other children? Are they... are they wizards too?"

"No--no, they aren't."

Arthur looked up pleadingly at his mother. He trusted the man, for some reason, because he just... he seemed trustworthy. She sighed.

"I... I suppose..."

"That's great!" Dragon smiled. "Because Arthur, for a wizard, is a..." he paused. "A unique case."

Arthur and his mother frowned. There was a pause.

"But... it's not something you should be concerned about. Do consider allowing your son to attend the school, Mrs. Andrews. We eagerly await your decision." With a courteous nod of his head, Dragon turned and walked away, leaving Arthur and his mother speechless and dumbfounded.

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Yes! Harry Potter AU!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh heck yes

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 pm

i pulled the name of the school out of my butt but (haha butt) it sounds classier than hogwarts so success i guess

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 pm

And what house would I be in?

I tend to think Gryffindor.

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 am

too many aus look at this one it's mythology i will accept your guesses about what arthur is

(huehuehuehuehue)

Nothing But

Chapter One

A quick warning to those of you reading this: this is hardly the best story ever told. It did, after all, happen to me, and I'm nothing but... hmm. I'll get back to you on that. This story is nothing but a demented roller coaster ride of emotions and nonsense. In fact, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been there and I'm still having a hard time believing it. I thought writing it down might help, so here I am. Writing down this stupid story.

I suppose I'd say all of it began in my first year of high school, but I'll have to offer some context otherwise something won't make sense because I'll forget you, reader, aren't me. So let's see. Starting off, I was 'born' in the 'small, boring town' of 'Mullins, Ohio.' The quotation marks should tell you how untrue that entire sentence was. In fact, my whole life up until that point had been a lie. But hey, I'll get to that later.

Anyway, my life was fairly uneventful. 'Mullins' was a 'small, quiet town' with just a few schools, so I had fairly constant friends. The most notable of these would be Brad Jones, Katherine Maxwell and Dean McKay, though we referred to each other by odd nicknames: Brad was 'Bloons' (from the game, which, you can guess, he was a fan of), I was 'Fuse' (from another game I was a fan of), and Dean was 'Guy' because for some reason I could never remember his name at first and kept on calling him '<article of clothing> guy.' As it (unfortunately) happened, the name stuck. Katherine, meanwhile, was 'Kat' or 'Max' though Max began to be used more often.

Then there was 'Dragon,' who I knew only by the nickname, but mostly because I'd never seen him in person and only over the internet. In fact, I didn't even know if he lived in Mullins. Or in the state. Or in the country. For all I knew he was a 'teen' living in an 'area whose timezone was GMT +8' who 'spoke semi-British English practically perfectly because that was how he was taught.' Wait, that's 'Terra.' Is it Terra? Excuse me, was it Terra. I believe it was.

Dragon was an old friend; Terra I encountered later on. Still, it's a later encounter than what I should be telling you about.

This encounter was on my first day of high school. As it so happened, Bloons, Guy, and I had almost the exact same schedule save for the language classes we were taking (Guy Spanish, Bloons nothing yet, me French). Max was taking French, I believed, but I wasn't sure exactly where she was...

We all arrived fairly early on the first day, and apparently two girls had had the same idea. One of them was Max, who I hadn't been able to contact last night. She had short, slightly wavy dark brown hair reaching about to her chin and dark brown eyes framed by round, black-rimmed glasses. A blue rolling backpack rested on her leg. Her clothing was a simple white-and-blue plaid shirt and faded shorts reaching about to her knees. A light blue jacket was tied around her waist and a simple white, iridescent globe hung from a black string around her neck--it seemed too big to be a pearl and glowed faintly--or at least I swore it did.

Beside her was a girl who appeared to be Asian. Her thick black hair was cut into a short A-line bob and her dark brown eyes (which looked almost black) were surrounded by light purple glasses. Something about her face seemed to remind me of a fox. She wore a thin, reddish Abercrombie hoodie with the hood up, though it was left unzipped and showed the simple white shirt she wore, as well as the dark blue skinny jeans and Ugg boots. The unfamiliar girl had her hands tightly gripping onto the straps of her black backpack and appeared to be looking around nervously, at least until her eyes rested on me.

She tapped Max lightly on the shoulder. Max looked up and also saw me. I was feeling slightly uncomfortable, while Bloons and Guy seemed oblivious to what was going on.

"Hey, Fuse!" Max called out, grabbing onto the handle of her rolling backpack and walking swiftly over to me. The Asian girl followed closely behind her, one of her hands dropping down beside her waist. At this, Bloons and Guy looked up and then at me, confused.

"Uh, hi?" My greeting was more of a question--I wasn't entirely sure what was going on. "I was going to tell you we were going to come early to check out the school... we're not that early, we're allowed to be here, teachers are here, y'know... what's your schedule, by the way?"

"Well, first off--" Max turned to the Asian girl. "This is Esther. I call her Elder. She's new here, moved from California. Elder, this is Arthur. Fuse."

Elder looked at me thoughtfully. "When's your birthday?" she asked.

"...June seventeenth, 1998. Why?"

She smiled a little--more of a smirk, really, accompanied by a small chuckle. Elder walked closer to me. She was a bit taller than me, I noticed. She said, "Well then, you can also call me Unni if you want to show some respect to your elders, dong-saeng."

"...What?" Guy asked, finally ending his silence.

"And who're you?" Elder turned to Guy, tilting her head curiously.

"Dean McKay. Guy." A bit hesitantly, he held out his hand to shake. "So should I call you Unni too then?" he muttered under his breath as Elder took the proffered hand.

"Heh! Everyone's younger than me!" Elder exclaimed. "And who're you, then?"

Bloons' eyes flickered up at her. "Brad Jones, Bloons. And I was born a year before Fuse and Guy."

Elder seemed ready to say something before Max shot her a warning look. Noticing it, I wondered why--wouldn't she just say something about someone being older than her and call him whatever the heck. Unni? Was that gender-neutral? Did it depend on gender? Heck, I didn't know. It sounded foreign and I didn't understand it and there was little chance I would pronounce it correctly.

"If you were wondering, 'Unni' means older sister. But," she added, "I won't tell you the word for older brother and as such I will refer to none of you as that." I could see her lips moving, saying something quickly under her breath. Bloons rolled his eyes. "In any case, it was nice meeting you..." She paused and looked at me, her eyes piercing.

She sniffed her nose and I could've sworn her... hood twitched? before I noticed that other students were now walking into the school courtyard. Once we'd looked to the students coming in, we turned back, and Elder was gone.

Max turned to look after her. "Yeah, Elder's like that," she said absentmindedly. She turned quickly back to us.

"So when's her birthday?" Guy asked.

"June first, 1998," Max replied quickly--almost like she'd practiced it.

"And how did you meet her? You said she came from California?..." Bloons didn't seem very interested, but that was how he worked.

"Well, she's... family and friends, they were moving and they told us. She's pretty cool, I guess--she might've seemed kinda weird but once you get past that she's not too different from me." Elder seemed very different than Max--and this, too, sounded practiced. Confusing and suspicious. "Anyway, the bell's gonna ring soon, so let's see whether we can find our first class."

"Oh, right! What's your schedule?" I leaned over as she took it quickly out of her backpack and showed it to me. Pretty much an exact match. "Great! Okay then, let's get going."

As it so happened, Elder shared the same first class. And the second one. And the third one. And the fourth one. And the... do I need to repeat myself any more? The fact was she was in as many of my classes as the rest of my friends, and it definitely didn't seem right. I suspected a lot of things.

But not, of course, what happened when after a few days and plenty of friendship building, I asked her outright.

i just realized this is sorta like my own version of creature fear, huh

feel free to guess what everybody is, it's not the same as max (for mostly everyone... >.> <.< >.> <.< (nah jk i haven't actually totally decided on everyone yet, most people though))

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 am

Wait a sec from my perspective

welp

this is intriguing

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Ooh, fun.

But Harry Potter AU ;_;

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Pfffft don't worry

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 am

i was writing this chapter earlier but then apparently tabs being cool is too mainstream so i lost the little bit i had ;_;

Chapter Two

Days passed and Arthur was growing only more and more excited. Of course, he was going to be leaving his old friends behind--but he was going to make new ones! And learn magic! Everything was really cool and he was more than mildly surprised that he managed to get to sleep each night.

Finally, he woke up on the day he was going to leave and was struck by the tiniest quiver of doubt. What was with all this? Wasn't it really odd? Arthur looked up at the ceiling and then down at the two suitcases by his bed--his attention attracted by a small post-it note stuck to the smaller one, probably left by his mom.

'I left a gift from your grandfather inside. Thought it might be useful. Love, Mom.'

Huh. His grandfather. From the little Arthur remembered of him, he was a nice, funny man, who was also surprisingly wise. And also spoiled his grandson overly. He was fond of his grandfather, but he disappeared off the face of the Earth when Arthur was only about four.

In any case, Arthur had better do things that he was supposed to be doing, like getting dressed and brushing his teeth. Tossing the post-it in the trash, Arthur wandered slowly over to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Arthur emerged. He pulled his suitcases upright and brought them to the front door before heading to the kitchen. Dragon had already arrived, it seemed--his head was buried in a newspaper while Arthur's mother was busy cooking something... eggs? Yeah, eggs.

"Hello, Arthur!" Dragon exclaimed cheerfully without even looking up from the newspaper. "How are you?"

"Uh, good, for just waking up," Arthur replied uncertainly, sitting down across from Dragon. "You?"

"Perfectly well." Now Dragon folded the newspaper and set it on the table, smiling warmly. His cheerful demeanor made Arthur feel both slightly unsettled and slightly better at the same time, which was honestly just more unsettling. "In any case, we shall be departing soon. The flight to California is about four hours, not too long."

Arthur frowned. "Flight?"

"Yes, we're taking a plane. Is there something wrong?"

"...it just seems a bit odd, I suppose, since... you should have other methods of getting from place to place, right?" Arthur tilted his head as if that would make Dragon answer his question satisfactorily.

"Well... I suppose so..." Dragon seemed to think it over. "There's Apparating, but over that distance it'd be... hardly a pleasant experience. I'd prefer not to subject you to that, and Portkeys... yeah, I'd rather not." Dragon smiled. Arthur didn't. "In any case, planes are simply more effective. Britain is a bit more... strict when it comes to the use of technology and whatnot, but we just have some basic regulations in place."

"...Okay." Arthur shrugged as his mother placed a plate full of egg in front of him. He nodded and said a soft 'thank you' to her before turning back to Dragon. "So when is the flight?"

"Hmm..." Dragon looked up at the clock. "It's at ten, right now it's eight forty three. It should take about thirty, forty minutes to get to the airport. We'll leave after you finish breakfast."

"Driving?" Arthur asked.

Dragon chuckled. "Like I mentioned, Britain is... well, a lot more strict, all things considered. But this is America."

Arthur couldn't help but laugh a little as he quickly ate his egg. He stood up and hugged his mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye," he said, then realized his younger brother and sister were also waiting for their goodbyes. He smiled and hugged them both. "I promise I'll send you letters, or e-mails... I don't know, but I'll talk to you as often as I can." His sister smiled sleepily and his brother laughed.

"So we'll be going now," Dragon half-stated, half-asked. "It was a pleasure seeing you again, Mrs. Andrews. I hope to make your acquaintance again." He took Arthur's larger bag as they walked out the front door, where a black car awaited them. "Off we go, huh?" he whispered to Arthur.

Arthur paused and wondered if he should ask Dragon a question. "You said..."

"Yes?"

"...never mind."

Dragon frowned, but decided not to say anything as they put the suitcases into the trunk. "Trust me, Arthur... Blue Celadon will be as good as, if not better, than what you already know."

That wasn't Arthur's question. Really, he was wondering why Dragon has said he was a 'unique case.' Instead of asking that, though, he asked something else.

"Uh... Mr. Dragon?" Arthur swallowed nervously.

"Yes?" Dragon turned to look at Arthur.

"I was... just wondering. How old are you?"

Dragon smiled. "I'll only say that I'm older than five squared. I became headmaster about... seven years ago, after the previous one disappeared. You would've been around... four, right? Why?"

"When did the previous one disappear?"

"October... fifteenth, sixteenth, 2007."

"Ah, alright." Arthur turned back to look out the window, not really looking at all. His eyes were glazed over as he thought and wondered why the date seemed familiar. Then he realized.

He remembered that date because it was the day his grandfather had disappeared.

(i WONDeR what THAT COULD MEAN???? ? sorry i'm not subtle)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 am

well i was gonna write some more of the myths au but then my mom decided it was time for the 'there is no reason to cry at such little things' lecture again which as always counter-intuitively resulted in more tears and i'll maybe do it tomorrow because i just wanna no

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:08 am

i just
fuck no no i don't wanna fucking

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:51 pm

feelin' bored

doodle your friends like they're in a VN and then add a stupid design onto their shirt and then draw yourself and criticize the design you drew on them

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:51 pm

it says 'where do you even get a pick-up line shirt'

also the shirt says 'did it hurt?' and there's an angel halo and wing because the pick-up line is 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Admittedly I was stuck just going "Pfffffffffft" for 15 minutes

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 am

here is the moth au

Chapter Two

Okay, before I continue on to what happened, I'll show you some discussions occurring which I was totally unaware of at the time. Of course it didn't change anything for me, but it will help explain some of the things that occur next. I think. Now that I see them, I don't know if they will... Whatever! I got sent the chatlogs, I'm going to use them!

4:23 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) joined the chat
4:23 PM - 은혜: what
4:23 PM - 은혜: none of you are on
4:23 PM - 은혜: come on i sent you invites already
4:23 PM - 은혜: ughhhhh you guys are laaaame
4:23 PM - 은혜: hey I could you bother them for me
4:24 PM - ??? (I) joined the chat
4:24 PM - I: Ask nicely...
4:24 PM - 은혜: ...
4:24 PM - 은혜: I, could you please encourage them to join the chat?
4:24 PM - I: Sure thing!
4:24 PM - ??? (I) left the chat
4:25 PM - 은혜: ...
4:25 PM - inariwhite (狐) joined the chat
4:25 PM - 狐: I told me I should accept your invite
4:25 PM - 은혜: FINALLY
4:25 PM - 은혜: hopefully the others will come soon
4:25 PM - johann (J) joined the chat
4:25 PM - johann: what's happening
4:25 PM - 은혜: let's wait for our last guest to arrive...
4:26 PM - johann: ...
4:26 PM - 狐: ...
4:26 PM - 은혜: shut up he'll come
4:26 PM - dantesinferno (Legion) joined the chat
4:26 PM - Legion: Hey
4:26 PM - 은혜: OKAY SO WE KINDA NEED TO DISCUSS SOMETHING IMPORTANT
4:26 PM - Legion: ?
4:26 PM - 은혜: ABOUT FUSE
4:26 PM - 狐: What about him?
4:26 PM - 은혜: WELL LEGION AND J ARE DOING A HORRIBLE JOB OF BEING SUSPICIOUS
4:27 PM - 은혜: AND IT'S PRETTY CLEAR HE'S NOW SUSPICIOUS OF ME
4:27 PM - 狐: WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!
4:27 PM - 은혜: HAHA VERY FUNNY THIS IS SERIOUS
4:27 PM - 은혜: J WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF
4:27 PM - 은혜: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCOVERED FIRST
4:27 PM - J: CALM DOWN
4:27 PM - 은혜: I'LL CALM DOWN WHEN WE HAVE A PLAN THAT GETS YOU DISCOVERED FIRST
4:27 PM - J: Geez...
4:27 PM - J: Well what am I supposed to do?
4:27 PM - J: Show up at school late with a torn shirt and blood on my hands?
4:27 PM - Legion: ...
4:27 PM - 은혜: ...
4:27 PM - 狐: ...
4:27 PM - J: ...
4:27 PM - J: Please tell me you're not serious.
4:27 PM - 은혜: Well, we need his attention away from me and onto you!
4:27 PM - J: WELL THEN STOP ACTING SO SUSPICIOUS!
4:28 PM - 은혜: SHUT UP MY EARS GET ITCHY
4:28 PM - 狐: WHY ARE WE YELLING AGAIN
4:28 PM - Legion: Am I needed in this conversation?
4:28 PM - 은혜: YES
4:28 PM - J: I don't think so.
4:28 PM - 은혜: SHUT UP WE ALL NEED TO FORMULATE A PLAN TOGETHER
4:28 PM - J: You need to calm down.
4:28 PM - 狐: Yeah, calm yo tits.
4:28 PM - 은혜: ...
4:28 PM - 은혜: . . .
4:28 PM - 은혜: Ugh, fine.
4:28 PM - 은혜: We will make Legion seem suspicious later.
4:28 PM - J: You're not serious.
4:28 PM - J: You actually want me to show up at school with a torn shirt and blood on my hands?!
4:28 PM - 은혜: Do you have a better idea
4:28 PM - 狐: Something that doesn't make him look like he might be a murderer?
4:29 PM - 은혜: WELL DO YOU
4:30 PM - 은혜: Yeah that's what I thought
4:30 PM - 은혜: I'm out
4:30 PM - 은혜: FEMALE DOGS
4:30 PM - 狐: What
4:30 PM - 은혜: HOLD ON WHAT
4:30 PM - 은혜: I SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A CENSOR
4:30 PM - J: Are you serious?
4:30 PM - Legion: Can I leave now then?
4:30 PM - ??? (I) joined the chat
4:30 PM - I: Sorry hon, the big guy said that Fuse would be joining us soon and he probably wouldn't take kindly to cursing.
4:30 PM - 은혜: YOU ARE PUPPYPETTING KIDDING ME.
4:30 PM - 은혜: . . .
4:30 PM - 은혜: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
4:31 PM - 은혜: THAT'S IT I'M OUT
4:31 PM - 은혜: I. AM. OUT.
4:31 PM - 은혜: GOODBYE
4:31 PM - threesquaredlegend (은혜) left the chat
4:31 PM - I: Well do any of you have any questions?
4:31 PM - 狐: Nah, I'm okay. I'm going to leave too.
4:31 PM - J: Do you have an idea that will make me look suspicious without looking like a murderer?
4:31 PM - I: Sorry hon, no can do.
4:31 PM - ??? (I) left the chat
4:31 PM - J: Well, I guess I'm going to have to show up to school tomorrow with blood on my hands.
4:31 PM - J: Should I actually... you know?...
4:31 PM - 狐: Everyone here has got a deal, so no, because I'm fairly certain the big guy would smite you.
4:31 PM - 狐: Huh, I censored the names too?
4:31 PM - 狐: Well, I guess the big guy would like to avoid spoilers for Fuse.
4:31 PM - Legion: Well... I'm leaving. I didn't really do anything in this conversation anyways.
4:32 PM - dantesinferno (Legion) left the chat
4:32 PM - 狐: cya
4:32 PM - 狐: Well, I'm leaving too then.
4:32 PM - J: Bye
4:32 PM - inariwhite (狐) left the chat
4:32 PM - johann (J) left the chat

...that was, actually, fairly long.

In any case, believe it or not... Guy showed up the next day with a torn shirt and blood on his hands.

I stared at him as he meekly walked into class, black circles under his eyes. He handed the teacher a late pass and came to sit beside me. "Hey," I asked. "What happened?"

Guy smiled a tired smile. "I, uh, things before school. My dad... works with animals, I came along, and things got messy."

It was an absolutely terrible excuse, so terrible I had a hard time believing someone would come up with an excuse that terrible. "Okay," I said slowly, then turned to face the teacher. Guy rubbed his hands off on his shirt and seemed surprised at how torn it was.

"You better tell me the truth at lunch," I whispered to Guy, who looked a bit surprised then smiled sheepishly. 'Sorry,' he mouthed, and also turned to face the teacher.

Of course, later, I tried to bring the subject up. Guy tried to avoid my questions mostly by eating, which was highly ineffective given he had a relatively small lunch. I waited patiently as he finished his sandwich almost mournfully.

"So, you going to tell me why you were late? And came with blood on your hands?"

Guy sighed. "I'll, uh, talk to you after school." He looked around nervously. Elder smiled eerily at him and then laughed, turning back to talk with Max. "Rather not... people overhear."

I frowned. "Can you at least tell me a little?"

Guy shrugged and said, "You're not going to believe it. I'll e-mail you something, then I'll tell you."

*~*~*~*

As soon as I had finished most of my homework, I checked my e-mail for Guy's message. He had attached a file and told me to e-mail my username. I frowned. Well, he wouldn't send something that could harm my computer, would he? I trusted Guy enough to know he... probably wouldn't do that.

Sighing, I double-clicked the file and waited for it to download. Apparently it was some sort of installer. BoltMessenger? The heck?

I decided that I trusted Guy enough to install it, as well. It installed surprisingly quickly, I had to admit, and opened up telling me to make an account. Username and name. Okay... politicalcorruption and Fuse, I guessed. Added a password and... done.

Switching back to my e-mail, I sent Guy my username and waited. A few minutes later, a friend request had popped up. 'johann (J) would like to chat with you.' I hit accept and a chatroom opened.

4:43 PM - J: Hey Fuse
4:43 PM - Fuse: Guy?
4:43 PM - J: The one and only.
4:43 PM - J: Anyway, you wanted me to tell you why I was late to school today.
4:43 PM - J: Uh...
4:43 PM - J: I guess I'm just going to flat-out tell you.
4:43 PM - Fuse: ?
4:43 PM - J: Are you sitting down?
4:43 PM - Fuse: Yeah, of course.
4:43 PM - J: Okay.
4:43 PM - J: ...
4:44 PM - Fuse: ...
4:44 PM - J: I hunt the supernatural.
4:44 PM - Fuse: what
4:44 PM - J: I told you you wouldn't believe it.
4:44 PM - Fuse: How has this not come up before
4:44 PM - Fuse: If it even is true
4:44 PM - Fuse: Which I sorta kinda believe and sorta kinda don't I mean
4:44 PM - J: Well, you took that better than expected.
4:44 PM - J: Really it's because Mullins is...
4:44 PM - J: ...it doesn't have many supernatural things of interest.
4:45 PM - Fuse: Then why are you here?
4:45 PM - J: Because the main supernatural thing of interest is the barrier.
4:45 PM - J: And it keeps me and my dad inside.
4:46 PM - Fuse: :/
4:46 PM - J: Look I'm not joking, okay?
4:46 PM - J: Heck, I think we have a werewolf tooth lying around somewhere.
4:46 PM - J: I could show it to you!
4:46 PM - Fuse: Say I do believe you.
4:46 PM - Fuse: Why were you late to school today?
4:46 PM - J: Uh...
4:46 PM - J: Well...
4:46 PM - J: Because today, something of interest came up.
4:46 PM - Fuse: What?
4:46 PM - J: A demon.
4:47 PM - Fuse: Um
4:47 PM - J: The thing is, I'm surprised I didn't notice it before...
4:47 PM - Fuse: Why?
4:47 PM - J: Well...
4:47 PM - J: Sorry, can't tell you.
4:47 PM - Fuse: ...why?
4:47 PM - J: Look...
4:47 PM - J: We're not just trapped, we have a deal.
4:47 PM - J: And...
4:48 PM - J: I know you hate being kept in the dark, but all will be revealed soon enough!
4:48 PM - J: I promise!
4:48 PM - Fuse: Okay... :/
4:48 PM - Fuse: By the way
4:48 PM - J: ?
4:48 PM - Fuse: Where was Bloons today?
4:48 PM - Fuse: He didn't show up and I know you live near him...
4:48 PM - J: I, uh...
4:48 PM - J: ...
4:48 PM - johann (J) has left the chat
4:48 PM - Fuse: HUH?
4:48 PM - Fuse: what I can't make you chat with me
4:48 PM - Fuse: you are kidding me
4:48 PM - Fuse: ugh

At the time I didn't know what was going on. It was a trail of breadcrumbs being lain for me to follow. So, for the third time, I will put up another chatlog. Thankfully it's not too long.

4:49 PM - johann (J) joined the chat
4:49 PM - dantesinferno (Legion) joined the chat
4:49 PM - J: Hey.
4:49 PM - J: I've admitted, now suspicion's been transferred to you.
4:49 PM - J: We'll wait some days, of course. He's got to get adjusted.
4:49 PM - Legion: How many?
4:49 PM - J: Three...
4:49 PM - J: I think.
4:49 PM - J: 은혜 may have something else to say about that.
4:49 PM - Legion: Since when was 은혜 our leader?
4:49 PM - J: I dunno. Big guy said 은혜 was, so 은혜 is.
4:49 PM - J: Are you kidding me? That got censored too?
4:50 PM - Legion: Hey, hey.
4:50 PM - Legion: Okay. How should I attract the suspicion?
4:50 PM - J: Honestly, I think you just have to keep missing school.
4:50 PM - Legion: Alright.
4:51 PM - dantesinferno (Legion) has left the chat
4:51 PM - johann (J) has left the chat

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:38 am

I find it somewhat scary how you manage to copy how all of us act almost perfectly

Site Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 am

i have not been secretly stealing your souls bit by bit ahahhaah hwta are you talking about (it was actually really fun writing that)

the usernames are so stupid but at least I have an explanation for guys which is the stupidest (no offense but it actually doesn't make any sense in this)

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 am

anyway y'all should guess who da people are guy has been totally revealed and bloons basically revealed and there are really strong hints for max and me

fuse no one is gonna guess tho ahahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahaahahahahaaaahhahahahaaa

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:11 am

i'll give you the hint i gave fuse: it's greek

also the concept has been done before, the whole thing is p. famous actually but i dunno if you'd remember the part with the thing that he is the new version of

prettiest boyo

Back to top Go down

Post by you're not my supervisor on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 pm

I'm so confused.

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books