Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

Post by Axel on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm

A crossover between Harry Potter and Kingdom Hearts. Enjoy!

I do not own either franchise

Chapter 1:

Sora had laid on the beach, lazily, for hours. He had dreamed of his adventures travelling the worlds, meeting new friends, and striking down those who would upset the balance of the worlds. He lay on the beach still, sleeping quitely.
"Sora! Wake up, you sleepy head!"
Sora woke up, per the voice's request.
"What's wrong, Riku?"
"We have a letter. From Mickey."
"What's it say?"
"I don't know. It's addressed to you."
"Since when has that ever stopped you?"
Sora took the bottle from Riku's hand and took the paper in his hands. He read it aloud.

Sora

Ever since you and Riku escaped the Sleeping Worlds, all has not been well in the worlds. Heartless have been popping up everywhere! In most of the worlds, the locals -- your friends, like Aladdin and Hercules -- have taken care of them, but many worlds where you have not been have no way to fend off the Heartless. Donald and Goofy are on their way to the Tower outside Twilight Town. I've ordered them to pick you and Riku up. Kairi and Lea are still training with Master Yen Sid. We'll see you soon.

Mickey

"I wonder what's up?" Sora proclaimed.
"Shouldn't be to much trouble for a Keyblade Master and his wuss friend."
"Hey!"

At that moment, the Gummi Ship appeared in the sky and landed.

"Sora! Riku!" Donald and Goofy proclaimed and leaped onto them, giving a hug. The group exited into their ship, and were soon on their way.
------------------------------------------------
Harry had woken up after another terrible night's sleep. He had had another nightmare about Voldemort and Wormtail. He got up out of bed and headed down the stairs to the kitchen of the Burrow, still in his pajamas.

"Good to see you, mate." Ron proclaimed, still chewing his half-eaten breakfast.

"Morning, Ron," he replied, seeing Ron was still wearing his pajamas as well.

"Harry dear, have some breakfast."

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley."

Harry and Ron enjoyed their breakfast of toast, eggs, and hash browns, and then Hermione and Ginny walked down the stairs, talking about what classes to take this year at Hogwarts.

"Hey, Hermione." Harry said, seeming cheerful for the first time this morning.

"Why aren't you two dressed yet?" replied Hermione.

"Oh, that's right, we're going to see the Quidditch World Cup today. Come on, Ron, our sweaters are still in our school trunks right?"

Chapter 2:
Sora remained in his seat for the whole trip to Twilight Town. He wondered what new adventure lay in wait for him.
Donald and Goofy were wondering the same, while they piloted the Ship.
"Look! We're almost to Twilight Town!" said Chip and Dale in unison.
Donald piloted the ship straight towards the tower. After climbing the many stairs, the group finally reached the Sorceror's Chamber. As expected, there Mickey was standing, speaking with Yen Sid. The great sorceror noticed the 4 boys and invited them in.
"Welcome back, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and of course, Master Riku. Mickey and I have some dire news. Recently, a dear old friend of mine, Albus Dumbledore, contacted me. It seems the Heartless have become active in his world, which I shall refer to as The Wizarding World. Albus is particularly concerned of the heart of a Young Boy, destined to face a dark foe in the world. It is for this purpose that I have chosen to send Sora - and Sora alone, into The Wizarding World. You are already aware of the existence of Magic, but the magic you have learned thus far is only the rawest form imaginable. The kind of Magic in this world is powerful, which Sora must learn to face his fate as well. This magic can only be taught in schools of Magic, and it Sora's mission to attend Albus' School, Hogwarts, and learn these magical arts. Sora, I wish you luck. Your true mission is to enter the world, learn the magical arts, to stop the Heartless, and to help this boy confront his destiny. You are aware that time flows differently in every world, and this is no exception - for you see, as one day passes in most worlds, The Wizarding World passes a Whole Month of time. During this journey, your Keyblade will continue to act as your conductor of Magic, in absence of a standard wand from the world. As I have said, Donald and Goofy will not go with you, for their appearances, while normal to us, will cause only disturbances in this world. It is as if the strange feeling of Port Royal were upon them, tenfold. Finally, I leave you with this - complete your mission, and return here safely, and I will name you a Keyblade Master."

The Sorceror spoke no more, only handing Sora a train ticket.

"Good Luck, Sora." Donald told his friend.
"We'll be rootin' for ya!" Goofy chimed in.
"Have fun, and remember to keep your Heart in the light!" Mickey spoke.

Yen Sid snapped his fingers, and input the coordinates of The Wizarding World into the Gummi Ship's Navigation System. Sora boarded the ship, and stuck it on Autopilot. He had to prepare himelf for a journey.
---------------------
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George walked with their Arthur Weasley from the burrow into the forest.

"I hear Ireland is the pick to win this year," Ron was telling Harry.

But Harry's mind was not on the match, it was on the dream he had encountered the night before, and the unknown man he had seen in it.

"Harry? Are you listening?" Ron asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure Ron."

It was then that a boy, about 3 yeas older than Harry, and his father leaped out of the tree.

"Harry, Ron, Hermione - meet Amos Diggory!"

"Blimey, you're Harry Potter!"Amos said.

Arthur then turned to the man's son.

"And you must be Cedric! Alright then the lot of ya, come on, time to get to he Portkey."

Before long, the group had climbed a tall hill. Atop sat a mangled old boot. Each of them touched the boot, although Harry felt stupid for doing so. Suddenly, they were transported through a rift, and all fell off to the ground, save for Amos, Arthur, and Cedric, who seemed to be stepping down stairs in midair.

Soon, they were at the Quidditch World Cup. Bulgaria and their star Seeker, Victor Krum, were playing against Ireland. Later, after the match had completed, Bulgaria had won, and the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione were relaxing in the tent.

Then came the screams.

"Must be the Bloody Irish wailing about their loss," said Ron.

"No, It's not the Irish. We have to get out of here." Ron's dad said.

The group exitted the tent as a group of cloaked, masked figures were casting curse after curse, burning tents to the ground.

"Get back to the Portkey!" Arthur yelled.

Harry tried to get past the screaming crowds, avoiding the Death Eaters, as Hermione had called them, as best he could, but he was constantly tripped up, and fell, knocking himself out on the cold pavement.

Later, that night, all had cooled off, and Harry woke up. His eyes were heavy and painful, but he managed to notice a man point his wand to the sky, yell an unknown curse, and apparate away.

Chapter 3:
Harry looked up into the sky to see a large, green, cloudy skull with a snake slithering out of it's mouth. He began to feel pain in his scar. It was then he heard a voice.
"Harry!" Hermione shouted. "We've been looking for you for a long time."
Harry heard a crack a few paces away, and the trio ducked just in time.
"Stupefy!" yelled several men, as 5 red spells streaked above their heads, colliding and disipatting at the center of the circle.
"Stop! That's my son!" Arthur yelled as he went to help Ron, Harry, and Hermione off the ground.
"Alright, which of you did it?! You've been discovered at the seen of the crime!" A man said.
"They're just children, Barty. And good ones at that."
"Hermione, what's that?" Harry whispered.
"it's the Dark Mark. You-Know-Who's sign."
A few hours later, the group found themselves on Platform 9 at King's Cross Station. It was then that something unusual, even for the Wizarding World, happened.
A flash of White Light, and a boy was standing in front of them. He was dressed in strange clothes, black, with white, red, and yellow higlights, with baggy pants and brown hair even messier than Harry's.
"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked.
-----
Sora didn't seem to notice anything had been said. He just pulled out his train ticket and read it allowed.
"Platform 9 3/4? How is that even possible?"
A boy then approached him, with messy hair, followed by a red heaired boy, and a very pretty girl, about the same age as this boy.
"Excuse me," the boy said, "but did you say you were trying to find Platform 9 3/4?"
"Uh, yeah. Can you help?"
"On your way to Hogwarts then? Of course. see that wall between Platforms 9 and 10?"
"Yes."
"Just run up to that wall, and walk straight through."
"Straight through? But how is that possible?!"
"Just do it. It won't fail, promise."
Sora did as the boy said, and ran as fast as he could toward the wall. To his astonishment, rather than crash into it and be in much pain, Sora went through the wall. It was then he saw a magnificent Black and Red train with a strange symbol on it's front. It was divided into 4 Parts: The top left corner was rad and had a lion symbol on it, the top right was green and had a snake. The bottom left was yellow with a badger in it, while the bottom right was blue with an eagle.
After he finished examining the train, he noticed the 3 he had just saw walking towards the train. He ran up and spoke to them.
"Thanks."
"No problem," the black-haired boy replied.
"By the way, my name's Sora."
"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."
"Ron Weasley," the red-haired boy continued.
"And I'm Hermione Granger. It's a pleasure." the girl finished.
-------
The brown-haired boy didn't even seem to be surprised like other witches and wizards Harry had met when he heard his name. But for Harry, this was a pleasant occurence; perhaps he had found another good friend.
"So, is this your first year at Hogwarts? Hermione asked the boy.
"Ugh... yeah."
"Interesting. You look about our age. Hope you'll be in our house."
"Thanks."
Harry added "If you can't find a place to sit, just come find us."
"Will do!" the boy said.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione found themselves an some empty seats at last. Stillweary from their recent encounter with the Death Eaters last evening, the group began a rather stimulating conversation as the Hogwarts express sped off.
----------
Sora wandered around the train, desperately looking for a seat. He saw a blonde-haired boy, and two thug-like boys just sitting down.
"Hey, can I sit here with you guys?" Sora asked.
"Shove off, kid." the blonde-haired boy said, "we saw you talking with Potter."
"Fine then," Sora said, and muttered under his breath, "jerk."
To his luck, Sora happened to see a few seats ahead were Harry, Ron, and Hermione. He walked up and opened the door to their compartment.
"Hi again. All the other seats are full." he said, cheerfully.
"Oh, hello." Harry said. Sora came in and joined the trio in sitting.

Sora was clearly having trouble trying to keep up in conversation with the three friends, who were talking about advanced spells and what-not. It was then that the train grinded to a halt.

"What's going on?" Sora asked.
"I don't know - Hogwarts is still about half an hour away." Harry said.
It was then, out in the train's hallway, that Sora saw some Shadows attacking a group of students! Sora rose from his seat, got out of the compartment, and summoned his Keyblade.

"Hey Heartless, looking for me?"

The Heartless left the students, one of which was the blonde-haired boy that had insulted him earlier, and focused on going to Sora. Students looked through there compartment windows at Sora's amazing weapon, as Sora hacked and slashed through several Heartless at once.
"Thunder!" Sora yelled, sending bolts of lightning down on the stragglers. A new batch just formed.
"Expelliarmus!"
Sora turned to see Harry had come outside to help, wand raised.
Sora relied mainly on his physical attacks, while Harry cast spell after spell at the Dark creatures. Finally, all were defeated.

"Sora, what were those things?" Harry asked.
Before he could answer, hermione and Ron had exited their compartment as well and were asking the same.
"Those were heartless," Sora explained, "they try to steal people's hearts, and turn that person into another of them."

Harry and his friends looked rather disturbed at this, and whispered amongst themselves.

"We better take our seats," Hermione repied, as the train began to roll again, "We'll be at Hogwarts soon.

Chapter 4:
The Hogwarts Express pulled into Hogsmeade. Sora had fallen asleep, Ron had as well, and Hermione had gotten to grab something from the sweets trolley, so Harry was alone with his thoughts for a few moments. Harry had thought about his life through his last three years at Hogwarts, how he met his long-lost godfather Sirius Black, hosw he slayed the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets, and defeated the Mountaint Troll in his first year. But then he looked at the new boy in his group. Sora. He looked strange, he acted strange, and that weapon... just what was it? But, his contemplation was cut short by Hermione's return.
"Wake up, you two. We've arrived." she said.
Sora and Ron barely had their eyes open before Harry and Hermione were practically dragging them out the train.
"What's going on?" Sora asked.
-----------
Sora had just woken up and was being dragged out of the Hogwarts Express by Hermione. His sleepiness soon vanished as he saw a huge castle on the horizon.
"Wow!" was all he could say.
Sora heard some pounding footsteps walking towards him.
"'Ello, Harry, Ron, Hermione!"
Sora looked up at a mine twice as tall as him.
"Hello Hagrid." Harry replied.
"Well, who's this then?" the giant named "Hagrid" replied.
"Uh... the name's Sora." the Keyblade wielder stated.
"Oh, so you're Sora. Professor Dumbledore's told me all about you. Harry, Ron, Hermione, take this boy up to the castle with you. Dumbledore's got somethin' special planned for him, he does."
Before Sora could reply, Hagrid went back to his previous task/
"First years, come this way!" was the last Sora would hear of Hagrid for now.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione took Sora to a carriage. To Sora's amazement, it was movin without a horse. The 4 climbed into the carriage and were on their way to the castle.
Upon arriving at the castle, the group entered the Entrance Hall, where he met a woman, tall, with a pointed hat atop her head.
"Potter, Weasley, Granger, who might this be?"
"Professor McGonnagal," Hermione spoke, "This is Sora."
"Sora.... Yes, Professor Dumbledore has something special for you. Follow these three into the Great Hall and sit with them until we are ready."
The woman seemed to be of Scottish Descent. Sora did as he told and sat with his new friends. He noticed several adults sitting at the front of the room, in contrast to the 4 groups of students sitting at the other 4 tables. Professor McGonnagal began to speak.
'When I call your name, please come forward and sit on this stool to be assigned to your house. We shall start with a transfer student from another school. Sora?"
Sora nervously stood up, and walked to the front of the hall, and sat on the stool.
Sora felt strange as the Professor placed the hat upon his head, as if it were prodding into his deepest thoughts.
"Well, what have we here?" an old croaky voice said. "Bravery compared to that of even Godric Gryffindor, and the kindness of Helga Hufflepuff. The cunning and potential of Salazar Slytherin runs in your veins, while the magical intelligence of Rowena Ravenclaw is deeply engraved in you. But where to put you? I've never met a mind quite like yours, boy. You have enough knowledge to pass for a 4th year. I, the sorting hat, decree that this one SHALL be a fourth-year....
GRYFFINDOR!"
Sora felt relieved as he walked over to the applauding table where his new friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat.
The next few minutes consisted of other students being sorted into their houses, including Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
Sora noticed the Blonde-Haired boy was in Slytherin as well.
"Harry," he asked, "who is that blonde-haired kid at the Slytherin table?"
"Oh, that's Malfoy. A real jerk if you ask me."
After the students had been sorted, the tall Professor at the center of the teacher's table, the one with half-moon spectacles, stood up.
"Harry," he asked again, "Who's the man who just stood up?"
"Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster."
Dumbledore began to speak.
"Before we enjoy our Term-Beginning feast, I am proud to announce that Hogwarts has been chosen this year to host the greatest wizard competition known: The Triwizard Tournament. As such, students of two other schools will be staying at Hogwarts this year. May I present to you the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!
At this, several lovely young ladies entered the room, wearing long blue robes and blue hats. They seemed to stop every few feet to glance at Hogwart's students, and one caught Sora's eye.
"Now, may I also aquaint you with the proud sons of Durmstrang!" Dumbledore announced.
At this, several accrobatic boes put on quite a show as well.
"Now that we have all become aquainted, I must explain the Tournament."
Dumbledore pulled out his wand and a gold statue began to melt, revealing a large Cup inside. The cup than began to brim with blue fire.
"The Triwizard Tournament will subject students to three tasks. Three dangerous tasks, all to become the holder of this trophy of their achievment, and all the glory and honor with it - The Triwizard Cup. However, due to recent events, the Ministry has decided to impose a new rule - no one under the age of 17 may sign up to compete."
Moans were heard from Ron's two brothers, Fred and George.
"Any student wishing to compete must merely write their name on a piece of paper and place it into the Goblet of Fire. As of this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun.
At this point, a Heartless leaped down from the cieling, landing on Sora, catching him by surprise. He threw the Heartless of him, and prepared to summon his Keyblade, when the heartless was hit with a powerful spell from the back of the room, and dissipated.
"Blimey, it's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron said.
Sora soon learned that this would be one of his new teachers.

Last edited by Axel on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

Post by Andrew on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Lookin' good so far!

Site Owner

Currently playing : Halo 3
Location : Telling people to watch Eureka Seven. Watch Eureka Seven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Fuse the Viking wrote:Lookin' good so far!

Thanks! Is it enjoyable? Does it capture both universes' stories properly?

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 am

Added Chapter 4.

Axel
Rank 5 Poster
Rank 5 Poster

View user profile