ONESIE ISLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ONESIE ISLE

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm

This is a really weird story that Elder and I are making. With minimal help from Fuse as well. (#shotfired)

Anyway. We'll start out posting character sheets of the ones we're using for this story. If you want to know what they look like outside of words. Elder has her little art thread that she already drew the characters in. Except Fuse. (#moreshots)

Here's my Character.

Name: Johann
Personality: His personality isn't really that much different from a little kid, the only real difference that he's older, more eager to learn, and doesn't whine if he doesn't get any cereal. He seems to have no spoiled features. Anyway, like a kid. He can be too honest sometimes and he tends to really care how people think about him. He really wants to bring a very optimistic mood to people that he meets. This can be from Brian. On the lines of "be nice to your guests"
Backstory: He has been on the island setting all of his life and is really trying to survive through the days with his (possibly imaginary) friend, Brian.
Appearance: He has some really messy "dirty blonde" hair. He wears a onesie that looks like a green tabby cat. His onesie has a hood of a cat head which he doesn't wear unless he wants to not be seen. Like a stealth hood or something. He also has a cat tail because... A cat needs a tail.
Skills: Because he is human, he really has no super powers, but living on the island sorta toughened him up. So his crafting, stealth, and survival skills are really good.
Notes: HE IS AN INSANE KITTY CAT MAN

Johann:

Back to top Go down

Re: ONESIE ISLE

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:45 am

Name: Eunhye a.k.a. Elder
Personality: Elder's fairly friendly, though not gullible by any sense of the word. Despite this, she'll still frequently make sarcastic remarks under her breath. Overall, however, Elder does try her best to be polite, as long as you're polite to her. She doesn't like to attract too much attention to herself, but if you threaten her, she won't be afraid to bite back.
Elder's a bit jumpy; well, not exactly easily scared, but very, very cautious as a result of being very alert of her surroundings.
Oddly enough, she'll play along with Johann's belief that she's a fox.
Backstory: Elder was travelling on a ship with her family. Along the way she... lost a bet, and was subsequently forced to change into a fox onesie. The ship then crashed into the island, and only Elder survived, still trapped in her stupid fox onesie.
Appearance: She's got straight, jet black hair reaching to her chin, bangs falling over her face, and fairly pale skin. Her eyes are golden, though there's something odd about her pupils. Elder's kinda short (but taller than mE) at 5' 3" and pretty thin, about 100 lbs or so.
At the moment, she's trapped in a black fox onesie.
Skills: Elder's skilled at hunting and very alert of her surroundings. Additionally, she's an excellent liar.
Notes: onesietp

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Oh yeah. The story is still in really early ages, so if you want. You can make your character and we'll think of ways to introduce them. This is mainly for Max because she's the only one who gets on other than Fuse, Elder, and myself. So yeah. Max shouldn't be the only one not in on the story, just because she doesn't have minecraft.

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:10 am

(ok this topic is somewhat dead but max has joined and fus is still lame)

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am

(I wasn't actually sure we made a topic for this yet. Also, I'm not the writer so I don't feel guilt.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum