Bloons's's's's's First story in what seems like forever: NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloons's's's's's First story in what seems like forever: NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I woke up in a mountain... My head hurts and I don't have much memory from before I passed out... "Where am I?" I asked myself, not really expecting an answer. As I climbed out of the mountain, I looked around for any clue as to how I got here. There was blood but I wasn't bleeding. I was sure of it. Upon finding my way to the outside of the mountain I looked around. The trees were stained red with blood, as was the ground. I wasn't sure where I was. It was a nightmare. A bloody nightmare. No living beings for miles and all visible roads covered in blood. I cautiously made my way down the mountain, scared as to what I might find on the ground.

I eventually reached the bottom. I inhaled briefly. The blood was freshly spilled but there were no bodies. Who- or what- caused this? I wandered through the forest. Nothing could prepare me for what I'd see...

I wandered aimlessly in the forest for the longest time. I eventually stumbled upon a lake... A blood red lake. In the middle of the lake was a body. Horribly mauled and disfigured. Floating beside the body were organs. A heart, the brain, half a lung, and the liver. Disgusted, I wanted to turn back. But I couldn't. My legs pushed forward, into the bloody water. When I reached the middle, I looked at the corpse. I began to get a headache and passed out, falling backwards into the water, thankfully floating.

I woke up later. Halfway submerged in the blood lake. The body was washed ashore. I gained my footing and walked to it. Taking a good look at it, I came to a startling realization. Some how, some way, the body was mine. Upon discovering this, I was scared and confused. I stood up and ran, ran as fast as I could, as far as I could. When I stopped, I looked back. Something wasn't right about this world. I placed my hand on a nearby tree. Catching my breath cautiously, I nervously kept looking behind my back for any sight of anything that seemed to be hostile.

I finally caught my breath and cautiously walked forward. Weary of my surroundings, I inched through the forest. The blood covered ground squishing beneath my feet. The sound was disconcerting and loud. I wanted to stop moving altogether, just so I wouldn't have to hear it. That damnable squishing! It was terrible and the sound caused great unease in me. I looked ahead, wondering when the forest would end, and if there were other survivors further ahead.

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloons's's's's's First story in what seems like forever: NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:48 am

Up ahead, I saw it... The forest exit! "Yes! I finally made it! But... Where will I go once I leave...?" I asked myself, again, not expecting an answering. As I reached the end, I stopped. I had made it out of the forest... But, what lies ahead. From behind me, I heard that damnable squishing. I froze and slowly turned my head. Looking back I saw... Nothing. "But I was sure I heard it... This world must be messing with me..."

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum