Welcome to the Blooniverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Blooniverse

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 am

Because I'm bored :I
I'll just put random stories here as they come by.

Ace Attorney

Fuse: Name Arthur Belnz. Bloons's rival. Head prosecutor of "Chaos Lord Prosecution" and a rebel against the "Dark Age of the Law." Famous for winning every case thrown at him, that was, until Bloons came around.

Elder: Policewoman at the local precinct. Keeps unauthorized personnel from walking into crime scenes. Shows affection towards Fuse.

Bloons: Name: Wild Freedom. Novice attorney, working at Wright Anything Agency as new member of the team. His ring gives him the ability to sense brainwaves, useful in false testimonies. The power is highly inaccurate so it is required he use his brain once in a while. His hair is usually confused as Tree Roots.

Max: A detective who helps Bloons and Fuse in their cases. Naturally, she takes the Prosecution's side. Constantly a witness during trials, she could have put "Professional Witness" on her resume.

Guy: The judge. Constantly getting lost in testimonies and never understands what's going on. Despite never knowing the circumstances, his judgement is always fair and just.

Dragon: Uhhh, he's the guy deded in the first trial.

The Core Saga

Fuse: The leader of the rebellion. Bears the Core of Corruption. By far one of the most powerful in the group.

Elder: Group officer. Bears the the Core of Flames. Keeps track of the events that day.

Max:Group... Person thing person. Bears the Core of... Things. The enigma of the group cause I got nothing better for her. She didn't cross my mind until now. Sorry Max.

Wild: Group Tangent, because why not be a mathematical thing. Bears the Core of Darkness. Quick but weak. The distant one of the group.

I'll add more bios and AUs as they come to mind

Last edited by Bloons the Skylord on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Blooniverse

Post by you're not my supervisor on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 am

Cool!

I'm a girl, by the way.
you're not my supervisor
Reader of good books
Reader of good books

Currently playing : Danger Zone

View user profile http://spaghettisaurus-rex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:01 am

"You feel alright, Wild? It's okay to be nervous. It is your first trial after all."

"I'm fine Athena... I uhhh... I'm just thinking." He quickly looks away and stares at the doors leading into Courtroom 4.

"Thinking about what? You can tell me you know." Athena put her hand on his shoulder. He turned to her.

"About the trail. I don't think we've gathered all the needed evidence... We don't even know the murder weapon." Wild looked down at the floor. "Can we even prove our client innocent?"

"Of course we can. Phoenix Wright always says believe in your client. And do you believe in your client?" Athena lifted Wild's head with her hand.

"Errrm, well... Yeah, of course. I mean, she couldn't have been the killer! I believe Eva Lynn is innocent."

"Then you won't fail. And remember, if you get into a bind... The worst of times is when a lawyer has to force their biggest smiles!" Athena released his head and sat down. "You'll do fine, trust me."

Wild walked over and sat beside her. "I hope you're right..." He said under his breath.

"Defense, the trial is about to begin. Please make your way to the defendant bench."

"It's time Wild. Don't worry, I'll be right at your side!"

"Thanks, Athena..."

Day 1 All Arise

"Evening, your honor. Nice to meet you again."

"Ah Fuse. Nice to see you back in my courtroom. Is the prosecution ready?" Guy asked.

"The Prosecution is ready, your honor."

"And how about the defe-"

"T-the de-defense is r-ready, your h-honor..."

Guy stares at the defense, shocked. "You seem nervous, are you alright? I understand this is your first case. Can you do it, or should Athena take the spotlight?"

"I-I can do i-it, your honor!"

"Wild, calm down, no need to be nervous now. Apollo taught me to yell 'I'm Athena, and I'm fine!' when I'm nervous. Try it!"

"I'm Wild... And I'm fine!"

"... Errrm, well, that was unexpected of the defense... Prosecution, your opening statement."

"Yes. Well. Yesterday around 3:00 PM, the victim, Lord Dragon, was murdered. The murder weapon, this knife, bore the prints of our suspect, miss Eva Lynn. She is convicted with the murder of Lord Dragon. The murder took place in the local park on 12th Street. Right around the noodle stand at the entrance."

"Very well. We'll accept the knife in the court record as evidence. Now, who's our first witness?"

"The prosecution would like to call Detective Max to the stand."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:05 am

"Witness, state your name and occupation." Fuse demanded.

"My name is Max. I'm a detective for the local precinct."

"I see. Can you tell us what you saw the day of the murder?"

"Most certainly! It'd be my honor "

Witness Testimony

"I walked into the local bar, hoping to get a lead on a case I've been working on. When I got to bar, however, things got real. I heard a scream from behind me, to which I quickly turned. There I saw the defendant, Miss Eva Lynn, looking down upon the freshly dead corpse of Dragon."

"I see... So you walked into the bar for a lead... Only to walk in during the middle of a murder!" Guy stated. "The defense may start their cross examination."

Cross Examination

"I walked into the local bar, hoping to get a lead on a case I've been working on."

"Hold it!" Wild yelled at the top of his lungs. Guy jumped at the suddeness of it. "You say you went there investigating a case? What case, may I ask?"

"I was tasked with investigating the recent string of murders. My informant told me to meet her at the bar."

"... Her?"

"The defendant, to be exact. She said she had some information. Little did I know she was the murderer!"

"Objection! My client isn't the murderer!"

"Objection! Do you have proof of your claim?"

"..." Wild stares on. Sweating bullets. His ring tightens and he begins to get a headache. "No... (There's something wrong in her testimony...) Witness, you said you were there to meet with my client, correct?"

"Yes. I did."

"That seems like pretty important information if you ask me. Could you please amend your testimony to accommodate this information."

"Why not.- As I walked to the bar, I was looking for my informant, Miss Eva Lynn."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:41 am

The Core Saga
Imagine a world where immortals roamed the earth... Now, imagine that immortality was easy to obtain... Imagine the pain of having your good, pure heart ripped out and replaced with cold, cold metal, a little receiver... A piece of machinery that overrides the mind, corrupts the user. Making the user the used. Making the user nothing more than machinery. An empty shell controlled by a computer. Imagine it... It shouldn't be too hard to imagine... After all... It is the world we live in.

There are those that fight with the machinery in them... Fight against us... Using our own cores against us... Their willpower is strong... But that's where you come in... You will accept our gift and you will stop them... Master.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum