The Elemental Wars: Revelations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Elemental Wars: Revelations

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:45 am

"Wild... wake up... it's time..."

"Wild... please..."

"WILD!"

"Gah! What... What's going on!?" Wild said as he was jolted awake. Looking around the room, no one was around. How odd... "Urgh, can't the Prince of Darkness get some sleep..." Wild walked out of his room, groggy and a bit slow, his body still waking.

"Sire, I have received word that our troops are stationed to fight those damnable Light Elementals."

"Send word telling them to hold. I'll parlay with Prince Lucian. How goes it with the team protecting Chrono?"

"I... don't know sire. I'm sorry. I'll check right away. I'll send our messengers to hold the assault immediately. Sire, be safe."

"I'll be safe. After my dad died, we need a leader. If it gets dangerous, I'll turn back. Don't worry."

"Thanks, sire."

"I've told you before. Call me 'Wild.' I'm not one for sire."

"Sorry, Wild... Very sorry."

"It's fine. Now, let's get those messengers out. I'll make haste to the Halidom of Light. Hopefully we can peacefully resolve this conflict." Wild pat his commanding general on her back. At 18 she was the youngest commanding general in the history of Darkal. A master of the battlefield, and a very pretty sight. Wild, a prince of the age 19, is the youngest prince in history on Darkal.

Wild exited the castle, and headed off to his destination. Equipped with his broadsword, his kingly armor, and his steel shield. If he needed it, he had his... 'Magic' attacks. "Next stop, Lighton!"

"Alright men, hurry to our camps in Lighton, tell our men to kill on sight. Our Prince is weak. Our kind has always been one to rule by strength. We'll teach him that strength is the only power in this world. Now men. This damnable nation is powerful, more specifically, they're our greatest threat. Light elementals, and Dark elementals. We're at a big disadvantage. But we'll prevail in killing their prince. And with his death... We'll revive our king... King Darkblithe. Go! Kill all the Light Elementals!" She said as she smirked. "Goodbye, Prince Wild... You're a traitor to Darkal now."

"Urgh. What's got all these monsters riled up?" Wild walks cautiously through the field, occasionally attacked by an enraged slime. Not the strongest of monsters, but it gets the job done.

The ground around Wild was slimy from the constant stream of monsters. "Gods. What's with this..." As he picked off the last of the stragglers he leaned against a tree. The slime covered ground began rumbling as the slime moved to a single point. The pile grew to a colossal size and the little bits of brain matter inside the gelatinous lifeforms merged. The pile arose to become a giant slime. Stunned by the sudden transformation, Wild stood still, as if paralyzed. The slime approached him slowly, closing the gap between him and the carbon based gelatinous lifeform.

Wild quickly regained control of himself. He ran out of its way, waiting for the right moment to strike. The slime followed, decimating the land. Wild kept running and running.

~~~~
"So, Prince Wild rallied his forces and is closing in to attack?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Damn. On the day of my coronation, nonetheless."

"Do you wish to speed the process along, sire?"

"That would be much appreciated."

"I'll go rally the people."

~~~~
"Damn. Aren't you ugly. Big... gel monster."

The slime charged at Wild, resulting in him dodging the beast. The slime stopped and turned around. Surrounding Wild was an aura of darkness. The ground around him quickly decayed and his hands were covered in black energy.

"Come at me." The slime charged again, this time met with a brave, or rather stupid, Wild. he threw his fist out towards the oncoming slime. A dark projection tore from his hand and pushed the slime back. He smirked a bit and raised his right hand towards the heavens. "I'm not much for killing unless needed. If you back off, then I'll lower my hand and you'll be free to go. If not, well, I have no choice, now do I?"

The slime stared at Wild. It slowly backed away. The beast turned around and rolled away. "Thank goodness."

~~~~
"Gods. Where is Wild."

"He's heading to the Halidom of Light right now. He's going to parlay with Prince Lucian.

"A peaceful resolution then?"

"Yes, milord."

"Please. I'm not your King or Prince. Simply call me Chrono, if you please."

"But milord, you're a God. I can't call you by your name like I do the common rabble."

"You can and you will. Now, take me to my study so I can locate Wild."

"... Yes, Chrono."

"You're aware that while I'm on earth, I'm no God, yes. I'm as human as you."

"So... You're saying if I do this-" The guard lifted his sword and struck at Chrono, who, in an instant, vanished out of sight. Chrono grabbed the assailant by his neck and swiftly broke his sword arm. The assassin screamed out in pain.

"I may be just as human as you, but I'm still the God of Time. I don't give up my powers to walk amongst the living." Chrono reached for his own blade, a mystical sword of great power, and thrust it into the man's chest. "Now. I wonder who sent you. Would you mind sharing, Darkblithe?"

From the shadows of the trees towering above, a man walked out. "How very perceptive of you. I would expect no less from the Psuedo-God of Time."

"I'm just as much a God as you, Darkblithe. Now explain yourself."

"I'm just having a little fun. Wasn't that fun, Chrono. Wasn't it fun killing a man?"

"I don't kill for fun, like you. I kill only if I have to. And down here, we're both human. I can kill you here and now."

"Ah ah ah. Remember who's stronger here. To me, you're an insignificant fly. A spec of dust to my broom. A fly to my swatter!" Darkblithe laughed in a dark, maniacal tone.

"Do you expect to scare me with your words?  Do you expect to make me surrender? I know how I compare to you. But does it look like I care, Darkblithe? You're not as powerful as you wish to be. You're a plague to society, and it's my job to fix it. Fix it all. And the only way to fix it, is to kill a god. To kill you." Chrono turned his back to his foe. "But now, if I were to fight you, I'd die. I require help. And I know who I need."

"Go get your help, Chrono. I'll be waiting to kill you and your little friend." And with that last statement, Darkblithe disappeared into the forest.

~~~~
Wild approached Lighton, the Halidom of Light, whereupon he found his troops attacking. "What... I told them to hold!" Wild neared the attack, meeting his traitorous general.

"Ah, the exiled Prince. I was wondering where you were! Come to parlay, have you? Too late!" Thoughts clouded his mind. After a few minutes, Wild opened his mouth.

"You bitch! You betrayed me!? Ignored my order!?" Wild had let his rage consume him. His princely demeanor demolished by his rage. "My father took you in! We were like siblings! I...! I loved you!"

She laughed. "You loved me? Hah, don't make me laugh. I don't need your love! I never wanted it!" Her statement fell on hurt ears.

"You.. you.. You bitch!" Wild screamed to the heavens. The black aura covering him burst into an explosion of Darkness, wiping out most of his old troops and hurting his commanding general.

"Ah, so the prince does draw power from rage? You take after your father you know. Except, you didn't see the death he caused, the destruction."

"You...! You're lying! Father never did that! He wouldn't do that!"

"Oh son. I thank you for standing up for me but... It's all true!"

Wild turned around, staring at the one who spoke. "F-father?"

"Yes, my son. I'm you're father." A grin was plastered across his face. "And as far as I'm concerned, I'm your destruction. Prepare for destruction, son."

"Hold it! You're not laying a hand on the Prince of Darkness!"

"Says I, the King of Light, Lucian! Seeing how Wild reacted to the attack, reading his heart, I know he never ordered this attack. His people betrayed him. I'd be willing to accept his parlay, but you must go, Darkblithe. Ready, prince?"

"...Ready..."

Last edited by Führer Egg Roll on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Chiller, thriller, vampire killer

Currently playing : LiFe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Elemental Wars: Revelations update reminder!

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:31 pm

OP has been updated with the following additions:

-Continuation of Chapter I

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Elemental Wars: Revelations

Post by <inserttext> on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm not sure if my mind is poisoned but I read your name as "The Skeleton Hiller"

RUHPEARS FOR HILLER

<inserttext>
Aquaguy!
Aquaguy!

Currently playing : <instertgame_title>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:27 am

You know what, I won't let this die for good.

"Lucian, what's your plan? We attack this guy head on, or what?" Wild faced his father, a mix of sadness and anger etched into his face.

Lucian turned to the prince. "Attacking him head on will get us killed. We have to be swift and hit him when his back is turned."

Darkblithe approached Lucian slowly. "Tell me little king. What is your plan? Not a sneak attack is it? That wouldn't be wise."

"Go, Wild! While he's distracted. He won't notice you if you sneak around him!" Lucian turned to Darkblithe and began to charge his Light Fist, hoping to fake out his foe. "Stay right there, Darkblithe."

Wild ran behind his foe and attempted to attack him, but failed to see the general just behind him. As he took a swipe, a blade slipped into his chest, tearing through his heart, and out the front. She kicked him off the blade and he fell with a thud. The prince lay on the ground. Dead.

"Hah! Was that your plan, pathetic king? Attempting to fake me out so I'd keep my attention on you and not my traitor of a son? Hah! You've only sped up his death! And now you'll die too." Darkblithe approached King Lucian, until Chrono stepped in.

"That's enough, Darkblithe. You know that Lucian and I together have to power to stop you. End this."

Darkblithe stopped and stared at him. "I suppose you're right. I should retreat for now, and gather my energy."

~~~~
"Wild... it is not your time. The world needs you. You're no son to Darkblithe. You're not a normal Dark Elemental. You are much more powerful than him. Wake up. Return to your body. Live. Grow stronger. Unlock your potential. Defeat Darkblithe. Look for 14 ancient cores. They'll change you. Make you stronger. Seven of life. Seven of death. And may you prevail on your quest."

It's short, but I had to revive it. So, take that!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no mom its ironic on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:29 am

HIGH FIVE FOR MAKING STORIESL IVE BREH

prettiest boyo

Currently playing : pokemon in my heart

View user profile http://ezlybored.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:30 am

HIGH FIVE!

YEAH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:40 am

Wild woke up. All his energy drained from the general's attack. How he had survived was beyond him, but he knew he wouldn't last long. No mere man, can live with a hole in his heart, and even with his abilities, that's all he was - A mere man. A mere shell of what he would become. He rose to his feet, struggling to keep balance. Darkblithe was long gone, and his allies were rushing to his aid.

"Thank the gods you're alive. Are you alright, though? Can you move?" Lucian bombarded the Prince of Darkness with questions, that the answers should seem quite obvious. All he could do was look at the newly crowned King and shake his head, before falling over.

"Lucian, is there a clinic nearby? He needs immediate attention. If not, well, I'm pretty sure his fate is quite obvious." Chrono picked up the fallen prince, clutching the wounds and trying to stop the bleeding, as f he thought it would work. He knew not even his powers over time could help preserve the prince - If he didn't act quick, he would die.

"There's one in the castle. Do you think we have time to get there?" Lucian inched ever closer to the two.

"If we hurry, we can still save him. Lead me to it. Immediately." Chrono clutched the wound harder, trying to stop the spilling blood completely, but he knew it was futile - the thought that it might earn him time comforted him none-the-less.

"Alright, right this way." Lucian grabbed Chrono's arm forcefully and dragged him along, throwing away the rule his father taught him years ago - to touch a God is to disrespect him. But under the current situation, he didn't deem it necessary to follow it. What mattered most was saving the young prince.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Egg Roll on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:16 am

Lucian dragged Chrono through the kingdom, through crowds and past the marketplace. Chrono clutched onto the young prince of darkness, who was quickly approaching his last second of life. He had long since lost consciousness yet again. "Lucian, how much farther?"

Lucian continued to drag Chrono behind him. "The castle is just up ahead. Is he doing alright?"

Chrono remained quiet. Within a matter of minutes, they had run straight through the castle doors, and into the infirmary. "Carry him to a bed. I've got to get some tools." Chrono handed Lucian the body of the young prince and then walked off towards a cabinet.

Lucian placed his body on the nearby bed, already stained with blood from his still draining wound. He stared at the wound, shuddering at the thought. He could not even begin to comprehend how much it would hurt, that is if he even survived it. "Chrono, you better hurry. I can feel what's left of his life force draining."

"I've got the materials. Leave the room. You won't want to see this." Chrono dropped the tools and materials on a nearby table. Lucian stared directly at them, but Chrono shoved him out of the room before he could get a good look at them.

Chrono slammed the door shut, and immediately rushed to Wild's side. Lucian headed into the barracks. "General. How goes the new recruits? Have any of them died on you yet?" Lucian chuckled softly, trying to take his mind off the prince's situation.

The general let out a hearty laugh. "I may have a demanding training regimen, but that doesn't mean it's lethal! The new recruits have made remarkable progress! They may be ready for field work within the month."

"That's good. We need all the hands we can get in case the Army of Darkness attacks us again." Lucian watched as the trainees completed the program set up for them. He smiled at seeing them, knowing that his people willfully join their army to protect their kingdom. "Keep up the good work General. Good day to you sir."

"Will do, sir!" The general turned back to his trainees when Lucian headed towards the door.

~~~~

Chrono held Wild's heart in his hand. Two pieces separated by the blade of Darkblithe's General. "So it's come to this..." Chrono reached for an object wrapped in white cloth. With a quick motion, the object was revealed...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum